剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I got to say, I...
我得说 我...
I never thought I'd see you in a wedding dress.
我从没想过能见到你穿婚纱的样子
You look really nice.
你真美
I got to go.
我得走了
I should have gone with you that night after the jubilee.
大赦年会那晚我该跟你一起走的
You, me, and Bix, we should have gone to new Delphi,
你我和小比 我们该一起去新特尔斐的
But I screwed it up... we're past this.
可我搞砸了 已经过去了
and it's because my father instilled
就因为我父亲从小给我灌输的
this stupid sense of responsibility inside of me.
这该死的责任心
What do you want me to do, huh?
你想要我怎么做
Throw you over my shoulder
把你扛在肩上
and just sneak you out of the city?
偷偷带出城吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
You're the one who convinced me not to run away
是你说服了我不要逃避
From who I am, from what I have to do.
我的身份和我的使命
what are you doing, Alex?
你这是干什么 亚历克斯
Trying to end this war.
我是想结束这战争
Oh. How? By evicting eight-balls?
怎么结束 靠驱逐堕天使吗
How's that working out for you?
效果怎么样
It wasn't so great for my mother, was it?
在我母亲身上可不怎么成功 对吧
I was just trying to help you.
我只是想帮你
Yeah, well, I didn't ask for your help.
我可没要你帮忙
What did you invite me here for?
你找我来到底为了什么
Don't you have somewhere to be?
你不是该去什么地方了吗
A wedding? Yes.
婚礼不是吗 对
To someone that you don't love?
去一个你不爱的人身边
This is bigger than me and William.
这不是为了我和威廉的儿女情长
This is about the people.
这是为了百姓
The people?
百姓
It's not about the power?
与权力无关吗
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Lady of the city. No.
这座城的女领主 不
Do you honestly think I would want to sit in that senate
你真以为如果不是为了改变现状
If it wasn't to change things?
我会想列席议会吗
I don't know, Claire.
我不知道 克莱尔
I can't believe you.
你怎么这么说
Welcome to Vega, ladies.
欢迎来到维加 女士们
We come bearing solemn news.
我们带来了重要的消息
Evelyn.
伊夫林
You did what had to be done.
你做了该做的事
You've earned vega's trust.
你赢得了维加的信任
You are a courageous woman, Arika.
你是位勇敢的女性 艾丽卡
Evelyn was courageous.
伊夫林才勇敢
In a world dominated by men,
在一个由男人掌控的世界中
she built a city of women.
她建立了一个女人的城市
When our faith was lost,
当我们万念俱灰的时候
She taught us to honor the divine feminine.
是她教导我们要尊重女性
I will miss her.
我会怀念她的
You're late.
你来晚了
Head winds.
逆风嘛
You know, my shoulder still hurts.
我肩膀还疼着呢
You...have claws.
你可有爪子呢
It had to look convincing.
必须做得有说服力
Gabriel's spies could be anywhere.
加百列的细作可能在任何地方
Well, it did.
你做到了
Everyone from the lord of the city
全城上至城主
to the V-1s on the street.
下至街上的V-1
They believe that I turned against you.
都相信我背叛了你
You think it's not gonna work?
你觉得没用吗
My brother's not easily fooled, Alex.
我哥哥可没那么好骗 亚历克斯
He wants the chosen one, that's what he's gonna get.
他想要天选之子 我们就给他天选之子
It won't be that simple.
没那么简单
I should do this myself.
我该自己去做的
No, he'll never let his guard down with you.
不 他永远不会放松对你的警惕
I'll get him to trust me.
我会让他信任我的
I'll get close enough to gut him.
我会接近他 直到能杀了他
If you get close enough to stab him,
如果你可以近距离刺杀他
He'll take you down with him.
他会跟你同归于尽
You'll both be dead.
你们都会死
If it means ending this war, I'll take my chances.
如果可以结束这场战争 我愿意一试
My mother, Jeep...
我母亲 吉普
They sacrificed their lives.
他们牺牲了自己
Maybe everything you've taught me,
也许你教我的一切
All the training...
所有的训练
It's come to this.
都是为了这一刻
Sometimes when it's quiet,
万籁俱寂的时候
I imagine the sound of the waves crashing,
我有时会想象海浪冲来
spray against my face,
拍上我的面颊
The smell of salt.
那咸咸的味道
I miss home.
我想家了
I missed you.
我想的是你
I missed you too, Uriel.
我也想你 乌列
You do know how to make a woman wait.
你还真会让女人等
Where have you been?
你去哪了
You know my brothers.
你也知道我这几个弟弟
Such a drain on my time.
让我成天费时费心
When do I get to meet Claire?
我什么时候才能见到克莱尔
Soon. When she's alone.
快了 等她一个人的时候
If you're right about her...
如果你说对了
it changes everything.
那她就能扭转一切
When has my intuition ever failed you?
我的直觉什么时候让你失望过
You may not be the only intuitive one here.
又不是只有你一个人有第六感
Does anyone suspect who you really are?
有人怀疑过你的真实身份吗
The men in Vega are no different than anywhere else,
维加的男人和其他地方没什么不同
too arrogant to consider the notion
刚愎自大 从来没想过
that they're being deceived.
会被女人骗到
Still, if they found out who you really are,
即便如此 只要他们知道了你是什么人
they'd string you up in the town square.
他们肯定会把你当众绞杀
You'd be the most beautiful martyr
那你肯定是本城史上
the cradle has ever seen.
最美的殉道者
I'm not worried.
我才不怕
They think they have Evelyn's head on a pillow.
他们以为那枕头上的就是伊夫林的首级
They have no idea that I'm alive and well
却绝对想不到我活得好好的
and living in their lord's mansion.
在他们的宫殿里乐享快活
And do you, Claire, take the hand of William
你 克莱尔 是否愿意执威廉之手
and promise to love, cherish, and nourish his every breath
许下珍爱之誓 与他共度年华
until you breathe your last?
直到生命终了
I do.
我愿意
Then by the power vested in me by the city of Vega
那我以维加赋予我的权利
and under the embrace of the savior,
蒙救世主保佑
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们结为夫妻
Claire, I want you to know that
克莱尔 我希望你知道
my expectations tonight
我对于今晚的期望
are no different than they were last night.
与昨晚并无不同
It's okay.
没关系的
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, really, thank you.
真的 谢谢你
Why here?
来这做什么
Gabriel will suspect a trap if we're anywhere near Vega.
如果我们离维加太近 加百列会起疑心的
So I'm supposed to kill Gabriel
所以我要在一个水上公园里
and end this war at a water park?
杀死加百列来结束战争吗
Just keep your focus on the blade.
只管注意你自己的发挥就好
Those things Gabriel said about you,
加百列说的那些关于你的事
the flood, I don't believe any of it.
大洪水什么的 我一个字都不信
You should.
你该信
So many lives, I've lost count.
我杀人太多 已经算不清了
All cut short by my sword.
全都横死在我的剑下
So it's true.
那他说的是真的
My father would send me out to exact his wrath.
父亲让我代他降下震怒
I was carrying out his command.
我是在执行他的命令
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表