剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Come on, come on.
去吧 去吧
I'll see you later. Yeah.
回头见 好
Alex.
亚历克斯
Claire! No!
克莱尔 不
Felicia!
费利西亚
Claire!
克莱尔
Attention--security breach.
注意 安全漏洞
Attention--security breach.
注意 安全漏洞
Hey, you all right?
你还好吗
What the hell happened? We're not sure.
到底发生了什么 我们也不清楚
She said she'd only talk to you.
她说她只和你谈
Leave us.
都出去吧
What have you done?
你都干了什么
More importantly, David, what have you done?
更重要的是 大卫 你都干了什么
Before you answer, consider your options.
你回答之前先想清楚
You can claim that you had no choice
你可以说在审讯这些女人
but to kill these women after you interrogated them
并知道她们是加百列的同盟后
and found they're in league with Gabriel.
除了全部杀光外别无选择
I will be absolved of any involvement
我可以撇清关系
and see to it that Evelyn makes no reprisals.
并确保伊夫林不会做出任何报复行为
Or...
或者也可以说
after you failed to elicit a confession
在你刑讯逼供
from Helena's sacred handmaidens,
海伦纳的神圣侍女一无所获后
you flew into a rage and killed them.
勃然大怒并杀掉了她们
You will be known as the person
你将会被人视作
who single-handedly started an all-out war with Helena...
一手挑起与海伦纳战争的人
One that Vega will surely lose.
一场维加一定会输的战争
The choice is yours, David.
选择权在你 大卫
Alex.
亚历克斯
I asked the medics if they treated you,
我问那些医生有没有为你治疗
and no one knew where you were.
可他们都不知道你在哪
I've been going out of my mind.
我都快担心死了
I'm so glad you're okay.
你没事就好
Why are you dressed like this?
你为什么要穿成这样
You're leaving.
你要离开
you and Bixby almost died
你和比克斯比差点死在
because that thing came after me.
那个追杀我的东西手上
It's not gonna change, Claire.
这已无法改变 克莱尔
I'm a target now.
如今我是他们的目标
Right.
这样吗
Okay. Okay.
那好吧
So I will be a target with you.
那我就和你一起当目标
I'm coming. No, you're not.
我跟你一起走 不 不行
I am.
我就要
And it's not because you're the chosen one.
与你是天选之子无关
It's not even because I love you.
甚至与我爱你也无关
It's...
是因为
you've got a terrible sense of direction.
你是个路痴
Who else is gonna keep you from getting lost?
还有谁能给你带路
You need me.
你需要我
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm not afraid. I can handle this.
我不害怕 我能行
Well, I am. I'm afraid.
我不行 我害怕
I need you to stay alive, Claire.
我要你活着 克莱尔
Listen to me--if anything ever happened to you,
听着 如果你发生不测
I couldn't live with myself.
我也不能独活
I'm going alone.
我要一个人走
So what... That's it.
所以呢 就这么决定
This is good-bye?
这就再见了吗
For now.
暂时是这样
William was telling the truth.
威廉说的是真的
Alex Lannon is the chosen one.
亚历克斯·兰诺是天选之子
Were you injured?
你受伤了吗
He was strong, stronger than expected.
他很强 比想象中要强
You did well, little one.
你做的很好 小家伙
Take care of her.
照顾好她
Edward?
爱德华
I brought your favorite.
我把你的最爱带来了
I've missed you.
我很想你
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表