剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
It was my wife's.
这曾是我妻子的
She wore it on our wedding day.
她在我们结婚时就戴着它
I really don't know what to say.
我真不知该如何感谢您
No...it's nothing.
不 这没什么
Thank you.
谢谢
It's beautiful.
这真美
How's your dad?
你♥爸♥爸怎样了
I heard about his heart. I'm sorry.
我听说他的心疾了 我很抱歉
You have my sympathies.
我深表同情
Oh, well, you know, they're not necessary.
您知道同情于他而言是不必要的
He's fine. He's stubborn as an ox.
他很好 倔得像头牛似得
Yeah, an inspiration to us all.
他鼓舞着我们所有人
Yeah, more fight in him than most but,
没错 他比大多数人都顽强
there are some who have their concerns.
但却也有人为此担忧
Who?
谁
No one knows about his heart, so...
没人知道他心脏的问题
unless you've said something to someone.
除非是你透露了消息
Somehow Senator Romero has sussed it out,
不知怎么 罗梅罗议员知道了
and you know her.
你知道她的
She's like a dog with a bone.
就像只得了骨头的狗一样
She's pushing for a vote of "No confidence" in the Senate
她正为此在议会里推动一个"不信任"投票
to force him to relinquish his seat.
迫使你父亲下台
How could she do that?
她怎么能这么做
Putting our fondness for your dad aside,
把我们对你父亲的爱先放在一边
you must admit that she has a point.
你不得不承认她的确有道理
How prudent would it be to place the future of our city
将我们城市的未来交给一个垂死之人
in the hands of a dying man?
会不会太过轻率呢
You're gonna support her vote, aren't you?
你会支持她的投票 是吗
It might be what's best for Vega.
对维加来说也许是最好的选择
No. What's best for Vega
不 维加需要的是一个
is a strong leader like my father.
像我父亲一样强大的领导者
Yeah, well, we'll have one in you.
没错 你会成为这样的人
Me?
我
I heard how you handled that whole ordeal
我听说了你是如何成功处理
with Senator Frost.
弗罗斯特议员的那次严酷考验的
Decisive, unflinching, but most importantly,
果断 无畏 但最重要的是
You got the two of us out of there relatively unharmed.
你将我们两人近乎毫发无伤地带了出来
I'm confident you're ready.
我相信你已经准备好了
Come on, the people worship you, Claire.
人们都崇拜着你 克莱尔
They believe everything you say.
他们相信你的每一句话
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要对我说这些
Because you may be Lady of the city
因为你成为领主的那一天
sooner than you expect.
可能比你预想中更快来到
Best be prepared, huh?
有准备总是好的 不是吗
The marketplace is now open for all V-designated...
市集已经向所有等级市民开放
Hello there.
你好
That'll be $10.50.
这个十块五
Please don't say anything.
请别揭发我
When you were in prison,
当你在监狱里的时候
Your markings spoke to you in a form of a vision.
你的纹身用视觉向你传达了信息
Why then?
为何是那时
Because you were cut off from the world,
因为在那一刻你与世隔绝
from chaos and distraction.
远离了混沌与干扰
You were forced to focus.
你不得不集中注意力
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
Okay,
好了
now what?
现在呢
Breathe.
呼吸
I'm breathing. Nothing's happening.
我在呼吸 什么都没发生
It might help if you stop talking.
或许你不说话效果会更好
Now...
现在
Listen.
仔细倾听
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Bix.
小比
Don't let them hurt anyone else.
别让他们再伤害别人了
Alex.
亚历克斯
What happened?
发生了什么
Where'd I go?
我去哪了
nowhere.
哪都没去
We've been here for hours.
咱们在这呆了好几个小时了
What did you see?
你看到了什么
Alex, what did you see?
亚历克斯 你看到了什么
Who I'm fighting for.
我为之战斗的人
I had one of the wall guards pick them for me
我让一些边墙守卫帮我摘的
in exchange for a night off.
用一晚休息时间换的
I wish that I knew you were coming by.
要是我早知道你要来就好了
Well, then it wouldn't have been a surprise,
那样的话就不叫惊喜了
now would it?
不是吗
What's this? This is new.
这是什么 是个新玩意
No, I've always had that.
不 我早就有了
No, no, I would recognize that.
不可能 如果是我应该会认得
Have you been outside the hotel?
你出过酒店了吗
I just went to the market.
我只是去了趟市场
Inside Vega? How?
进了维加内部吗 怎么去的
The tunnels that you use to come and see me.
用你来见我时走的地道
I know that I promised,
我知道我保证过
but I just needed some things.
但是我只是需要一些东西
Did anyone see you? No.
有人看到你了吗 没有
All these years I've been a very good girl, haven't I?
这些年来我都是个乖女孩 不是吗
When you're gone,
如果哪天你真的去了
how long is it gonna be
我这的食物和水
until I run out of food or water?
又能撑多久呢
I need someone to take care of me.
我需要一个人来照顾我
What about your daughter?
你女儿怎么样
Everything that you've told me about Claire,
你跟我说过的关于克莱尔的一切
how kind, how caring she is,
说她多么仁慈多么善良
how she helps the V-1 children--
她是如何帮助那些V-1级的孩子
Maybe she could help me.
也许她能帮帮我
No, that's not possible.
不 这不可能
You're so wise, general...
你如此英明 将军
But you didn't think about all of this, did you?
但你却未考虑过这些 不是吗
Or did you just expect me to die of a broken heart?
还是你只想让我为你心碎而死
That would be so much easier for you, wouldn't it?
那样对你来说就简单得多了 对吧
You know that's not true.
你知道不是这样的
Well, what am I gonna do?
那我要怎么办
My kind won't take me back.
我的同类不可能再接受我
They'd smell you on me,
他们能在我身上嗅到你的气息
and your kind would shoot me on the spot.
而你们人类一看到我就会开枪
You made me believe that I was someone else,
是你让我相信我可以成为另一个人
someone that I could never be,
一个我永不可能成为的人
and now there's nowhere for me to go.
如今世界上已再无我的容身之所
I'll think of something. I will.
我会想出办法的 我会的
You knew, huh?
你早就知道了 是吧
About the general's bad ticker?
关于将军的心脏病
You knew, but you didn't tell me.
你早知道 却没告诉我
I promised to give you information on Michael.
我只承诺给你米迦勒的消息
This wasn't relevant.
将军的事与此毫不相关
Oh, well, then perhaps we should add a clause
好吧 那也许得在我俩的协议上
to our little agreement.
再加上一条了
Well, no matter.
不过无所谓了
Everyone's gonna know about Riesen soon enough,
很快莱森的情况就会众人皆知
once we've tossed him out of office.
一旦我们把他赶下台后
By the way, I need your support on that.
顺便一说 这件事上我需要你的支持
Please,
拜托
you know I'd never support that.
你知道我永远也不会支持这件事的
Yeah, I do,
我的确知道
but I thought you might reconsider.
但我寻思着你也许会重新考虑一下
You don't want everyone knowing about
你总不会想让所有人都知道
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表