剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Think of it, David.
想想吧 大卫
Gabriel's responsible for pushing the human race to the brink of extinction.
加百列才是将人类推向灭绝边缘的罪魁祸首
Helena will never side with him.
海伦纳绝不会支持他
There are black acolytes in this very city
这座城市里有些黑衣信徒
who secretly worship Gabriel as a god.
偷偷将加百列奉为神
Who's to say that Evelyn is not doing the same thing?
谁知道伊夫林会不会也这么做
Evelyn believes in the divine feminine.
伊夫林信仰圣女
We have no place for a male deity like Gabriel.
我们不信仰加百列那样的男性神祇
But you didn't bring me here to discuss culture.
你找我来不是为了讨论文化吧
What do you want?
你想干什么
Helena has the only air force left.
海伦纳掌握着唯一的空军力量
I need it.
我需要它
Evelyn will never enter a new war with Gabriel
如果海伦纳没受到威胁
if Helena isn't threatened.
伊夫林绝不会与加百列开战
But I have you.
但你在我手里
Tell me what she'll think if her consort
如果将她配偶以叛国罪处死
is put to death for treason.
她会怎么想
She will mourn me,
她会哀悼我
and then she will bomb Vega into oblivion.
再把维加炸成平地
Good, huh?
还不错吧
Reminds me of you--
让我想起了你小时候
A bottomless pit.
也有像她一样的大胃口
Thanks, Felicia.
谢谢你 费利西亚
No, she's teasing. Eat as much as you want.
她是开玩笑的 随便吃
Good morning.
早上好
Felicia, can you take Bixby to get a glass of milk?
费利西亚 你能带比克斯比去喝杯牛奶吗
Of course.
当然可以
Is that the little girl from the bunker?
她就是地堡的那个小女孩吗
I said she was under our protection, and I meant it.
我说了我们会保护她 我说到做到
I guess it's old-fashioned to think a bride
我觉得新娘理应最先得知自己的婚讯
should be the first one to know about her own wedding.
这样的想法应该也算不上老派吧
If I went to you first,
如果我第一个告诉你
you never would've entertained the idea.
你绝对不可能接受
Why would I? I don't love William.
我为什么要接受 我又不爱威廉
In the world we live in,
生活在这样的时代
we have to think about more than just ourselves.
我们不能只考虑自己
So wanting to marry a man that I have feelings for is selfish?
所以嫁给一个我爱的人是自私的行为吗
Clare, when these walls went up,
克莱尔 建起城墙之后
the city was in a shambles.
整座城市就变得一团糟
Refugees were pouring... Pouring in by the thousands.
难民们数以... 数以千计地涌入
We could barely afford to feed ourselves.
我们的食物供给捉襟见肘
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You've told me this story a thousand times.
这个故事你跟我说过无数次
You created the v-system so that everyone had a job to do.
你创立了等级制度 为了让每个人都有工作
But what you did...
但正是你的所作所为
was you trapped people
将人♥民♥困在了
into a life that they had no way out of.
永无出头之日的生活当中
You know it was supposed to be temporary.
你知道这只是暂时的
As soon as we were back on our feet,
一旦形势稳定
we were gonna transition to a republic.
我们就会转为共和制
So what are you waiting for?
那你还在等什么呢
You're lord of the city.
你是一城之主
If you want things to change, change them.
要是你想要改变现状 那就改变啊
The senate is stuck on the status quo.
如今的议会无心变革
You and William-- you'd be new blood.
可你和威廉 你们会成为新生力量
I'm not a politician, though. I'm a teacher.
可我不是政客 我是个老师啊
Well, now that we've been attacked,
如今我们被袭击了
I can't step down, not now.
我现在退位不合适
But eventually you will inherit my seat,
但是你终究会继承我的位子
and when that happens,
到那时
David Whele will be on you like a wolf on a lamb.
大卫·威尔会迫不及待地要解决你
I am not marrying William Whele.
我不会嫁给威廉·威尔
Because you're in love with Alex.
因为你爱着亚历克斯
Yes. And I know what you're thinking.
是 我知道你在想什么
He's not just a v-2 soldier.
他不仅是个V-2士兵
He's the chosen one.
他是天选之子
I have no idea what that means, nor does anyone.
我不知道这到底意味着什么 没人知道
You and William could run this city.
你和威廉会管理这座城市
Oh, stop talking about William.
别再说那个威廉了
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
So...
那么
how long you been banging Claire Riesen?
你上了克莱尔· 莱森多久了
No one knows about this, Noma.
没人知道这事 诺玛
I hope not.
希望如此
You need to keep it quiet.
你一定要帮我保守这个秘密
You know you can trust me.
你知道我信得过
Lannon?
兰诺
New orders.
新命令
What is it?
是什么
Security detail reassignment...
安保任务重新分配
House Whele.
我被调去护卫威尔家族
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I'm done talking.
我无话可说
You're in danger. Things have changed.
你身处危险之中 事态已变
For you, maybe, not for me.
对你来说或许是的 但我不这么认为
Leave me alone.
别来烦我
Let go!
放手
Gabriel knows about you.
加百列知道你了
What does he know...
他知道什么了
that I have the tattoos?
我有纹身这事儿吗
He's more dangerous than you think.
他比你想象的更危险
You're a target, Alex.
你成了他的目标 亚历克斯
But I'm the chosen one, right?
但我是天选之子不是吗
If I'm the one that's gonna save the human race,
假如我注定拯救人类苍生
I must be pretty damn powerful, right?
那我一定会无比强大不是吗
If I'm gonna unite mankind,
如果我要联合全人类
I'm gonna have to fight angels like you.
我就得和像你一样的天使战斗到底
I'm not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
It didn't feel that way when you were whipping me.
在你鞭打我时 我可不这么想
Things are different now.
现在情况不一样了
You're gonna have to trust me, Alex.
你要相信我 亚历克斯
Trust you?
相信你
Why would I ever do that?
我为什么要相信你
Everything you ever told me was a lie.
你告诉我的一切都是谎言
I was able to read one of the tattoos last night.
昨晚我看懂了其中一段纹身
You know what it said?
知道上面说了什么吗
"Beware those closest to you."
谨防最亲近之人
You stay away from me.
离我远点
What are you doing here? I just got reassigned.
你来这干嘛 我刚被重新调配了任务
Mr. Lannon...
亚历克斯先生
A word.
我想和你谈谈
He knows your name?
他知道你的名字
You know what I did before the war?
你知道在战争开始前 我是做什么的吗
No, sir.
不知道 长官
I was a televangelist.
我是个电视福音传道人
I sold religion on television.
我在电视上宣传宗教信仰
I was very, very good at it. I was a true believer.
我是个中好手 也是个忠实的信徒
The message would differ from preacher to preacher,
不同传教士的布道可能会有差异
but the point was always the same.
但是目标永远是一致的
You need me to connect you...
你们需要我来做你们与上帝之间的
to him.
沟通桥梁
Since then, I've learned the error of my ways.
自此之后 我明白了我的错误
Everything I believed in was wrong.
我所坚信的一切都是错的
But what I do know, better than anyone in this city,
但有件事我比整座城市里的人都清楚
is the psychology of faith.
那就是信仰的力量
I have seen firsthand
我曾亲眼目睹
what true believers are capable of.
真正的信徒有多狂热
They'll open up their wallets and bow at your feet.
他们可以捐出所有财产 在你脚下俯首称臣
They'll tear each other apart just to touch you.
可以相互厮杀 只为了触碰到你
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表