剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
My point is
我的意思是
I never had any friends apart from you,
你是我唯一的朋友
and I don't want it to break up our friendship.
我不希望那件事破坏了我们的友谊
William, I'm still your friend.
威廉 我仍然是你的朋友
It doesn't have to stop there.
我们的关系可以不止于此
I have to go. I'm sorry.
我得走了 抱歉
I'm sorry, okay?
很抱歉
Thank you so much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Louis?
路易斯
You have to believe me.
你得相信我
I had no idea Felicia was siding with Gabriel.
我不知道费利西亚和加百列是一伙的
None of us did.
我们谁都不知道
I'm not accusing you.
我没有怪你的意思
I need your help
我需要你的帮助
to keep an eye out for infiltrators.
留意谁是奸细
I can't tell an angel from a human any more than you can.
我和你一样分辨不出天使和人类
Then keep an eye on the ones you do know.
那就留意你认识的人
I understand you not wanting to go against your fellow angel.
我知道你不想背叛你的天使同伴
You're refugees from a war you had no part of.
你们因为一场并未参与的战争而成了流亡者
That's why I respected your neutrality.
所以我尊重你们保持中立的意愿
I kept your secret.
替你们保密
But times have changed.
但此一时彼一时
Tell the others.
告诉你的同伴们
Stand with me, or leave Vega.
要么站到我这边 要么离开维加
Archangel?
大天使
Sergeant.
中士
Mack. I know who you are.
麦克 我知道你是谁
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你了
I really don't know why I'm sweating so much.
我真不知道为什么会出这么多汗
Are you sweating? Do angels sweat?
你出汗了吗 天使会流汗吗
Alex is a good kid.
亚历克斯是个好孩子
A little hotheaded, sure.
就是有点鲁莽
But if you sent him away somewhere--
但如果你送他去了别的地方...
Why would you think that?
何出此言
He's been gone for 12 hours,
他走了12个小时了
Missed his security rotation into Whele,
轮到他当班了他都没去
hasn't even checked on Bix.
也没去看小比
Sergeant Lannon's left the city?
兰诺中士离开维加了吗
You didn't know that?
你不知道吗
Hello?
有人吗
Sophia?
索菲亚
Tobias?
托比亚斯
Lady Riesen, the principate sent us to find--
莱森女士 元首派我们去找...
Two of my students live here. Look at this place.
这是我两个学生的住所 看看这里
What the hell is going on?
到底发生什么了
If the blues are gonna toss the place,
那些警♥察♥真是的 就算要彻底搜查
they could at least clean up after themselves.
至少也该在离开时清理一下吧
The blues did this?
这是警♥察♥干的吗
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Sergeant, I want to know what happened to my students,
警长 我的学生们到底发生了什么
and I want to know now.
立刻告诉我
Anyone who had contact with Felicia Aldreen
任何费利西亚·奥德温有关系的人
has been taken in for questioning.
都被带去问话了
Who gave these orders?
是谁下达的命令
I will not wait till the next attack
我不会坐等下次袭击
to find out who our enemies are.
再来弄清我们的敌人是谁
So you're rounding up innocent families, children?
所以你开始围捕无辜的家人 甚至是孩子吗
Jeep's assassin was a child.
杀死吉普的刺客就是个孩子
Yes, but people are already on edge,
没错 但是人们本已惊惶不安
scared of their neighbors, not sure who they can trust.
连自己的邻居都害怕 不知道还可以信任谁
Do you really think this helps? Absolutely.
你真的认为这么做好吗 当然
It shows that we are taking steps to protect them.
这表现出我们正在尽力保护他们
This isn't about protection. This is politics.
这与保护人♥民♥无关 这是政♥治♥游戏
You're under fire for allowing
你正因为我们家中
a higher angel to hide in our home.
藏匿了上等天使而饱受争议
So to divert attention, you order a massive response.
所以为了转移视线 你大张旗鼓地下令追查
The great general Riesen comes to the rescue again.
伟大的莱森将军再一次拯救了大家
Those families are back home by now, questioned and released.
那些家人早已审讯结束 被释放回家了
Well, that makes me feel much better.
那真是再好不过了
You were within inches of being killed.
你离死亡仅有几步之遥
I will not sit back and no!
我不会干坐着 不
Don't you dare use me
别再以我为借口
to justify the detention of innocent V-1s.
来掩饰你拘留无辜V-1们的事实
Don't you dare!
想都别想
What do you want me to do, Claire?
你想让我怎么办 克莱尔
I want you to treat them like people, not numbers.
我要你把他们当作人来对待 不是数字级别
If you want to change the way things are done,
如果你真的想改变现状
marry William.
嫁给威廉
What is it you're not telling me?
你对我隐瞒了什么
You can fool your friends in the senate, dad,
你或许可以骗过议会的同僚 爸爸
but you can't fool me.
但你骗不了我
What is it?
到底怎么了
I'm sick, Claire.
我病了 克莱尔
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I thought I made myself clear.
我以为我说的够清楚的了
Leave me alone!
别管我
I've done that for far too long.
我这么做已经够久了
Michael, I never needed your help.
米迦勒 我从不需要你的帮助
I don't need it now.
如今更不需要
You don't have a choice.
你别无选择
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你到底想干什么
Calling shotgun.
跟你一起走
Get out of the car, now.
下车 现在就给我下来
That's not going to happen.
那是不可能的
I'll ask again.
我再问一次
Shame for you to lose that hand.
你这只手要是废了就太可惜了
Is that a threat?
你这是威胁我吗
A warning.
这是警告
I've been shot many times.
很多人试过开枪杀我
Bullets have a way of doing more damage to the person firing them
可子弹对开枪者造成的伤害远比
than they've ever been able to do to me.
对我的伤害来得多
I'm going to New Delphi, and I'm going alone.
我要去新特尔斐 一个人去
You have no idea what awaits you there.
你不知道在那里等着你的是什么
Want to know what awaits me there?
想知道等着我的是什么吗
A life.
新的生活
My life away from you,
属于我的新生活 没有你
away from anyone telling me who I'm supposed to be.
也没有任何人强迫我该成为什么样的人
So let's figure it out right now.
我们把话说明白吧
What's it gonna take for you to leave me alone?
我要怎么做你才能放过我
One stop.
去一个地方
One stop where?
去哪里
Better you learn when we arrive.
到了你就知道了
Okay.
好吧
I make this stop with you, this one stop,
我就和你走一趟 这一趟之后
and then you let me go on my way.
你就让我走自己的路
Alone.
别再来烦我
Deal. Deal.
成交 成交
Committee adjourned.
会议结束
Consul Thorn, I heard your proposal for a subcommittee
索恩执政官 听说你提议建立审查食物供给
to review food supply contingencies. Way to go.
应急措施的小组 干得漂亮
And, Becca, one more thing.
贝卡 还有一件事
About our friend Michael,
是有关我们的朋友米迦勒的
I understand he's not able to I.D. these higher angels.
我知道他无法识别那些上等天使
But I was thinking,
但是我在想
Michael has the ability to appear perfectly human too.
米迦勒也能以人型出现
What if we understood the archangel more,
假如我们能更进一步的了解大天使
his vulnerabilities?
了解他的弱点
It would prepare us better to counter this new threat,
或许能让我们更好地应对这种新生的威胁
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表