剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Bixby!
比克斯比
Bixby!
比克斯比
Bixby!
比克斯比
code red, code red.
红色警报 红色警报
Report to designated safe area.
请到指定安全区域报道
Get back! Get back!
回来 回来
Let's go! Move, people, this way!
快走 跑起来 大家走这边
Come on!
快点
Bixby!
比克斯比
Bixby!
比克斯比
Come on, come on! Alex!
快点 快点 亚历克斯
Claire!
克莱尔
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
对不起 我不知道那件事
Listen, we don't have enough time right now.
听我说 我们没时间了
We gotta get out of here.
我们得先逃出去
No, no, no, no, no! Claire, Claire, this way.
不不 克莱尔 这边
What am I looking at? Three angels, sir.
什么情况 三只天使
They breached the city's defenses.
他们突破了城市的防御
We managed to destroy one of them,
我们杀了一只
but two made it over the wall.
但是有两只越过城墙了
Where are they headed?
他们要去哪里
The reactor, sir.
反应堆 长官
Incoming!
外来侵入
Fire! Fire!
开火 开火
Let's go.
我们走吧
Leave right now, tonight.
现在 今晚就走
Leave the city? It's under attack.
离开这座城市吗 可我们正被攻击
This is a code red. It's perfect.
现在是红色警戒状态 那正好
By the time they begin looking for us,
等他们想起来找我们的时候
We'll be half way to Delphi.
我们已经在去特尔斐的路上了
I can't.
我不能走
Not right now.
现在不行
My father needs me, and Vega needs us.
我父亲需要我 维加需要我们
We have to stay and protect the city.
我们得留下来保护这座城市
We'll work this out.
会有办法的
Nobody is gonna tell me who to marry, Alex.
没人能逼我跟谁结婚 亚历克斯
What makes you think you're gonna have a choice, huh?
你觉得他们会让你选择吗
If we go through that door, Claire,
只要我们穿过那扇门 克莱尔
We're staying.
如果我们留下
We're never gonna leave.
就永远走不了了
Alex, I promise.
亚历克斯 我保证
I promise I will make this right.
我保证我会解决这事的
Trust me.
相信我
Please, don't leave me.
求求你 别离开我
Sir, what's...
长官 什么情...
Sir, every camera in the city is dark.
长官 城里所有监控录像都失灵了
What are you doing? Michael needs my help.
你要做什么 米迦勒需要我的帮助
Michael can handle himself. Get out of my way.
米迦勒自己能解决 让开
If this bunker's breached,
如果地堡被攻陷
All of Vega's leaders are within these walls.
维加所有的领袖都会陷入危险
Claire? She's your responsibility.
想想克莱尔 你有责任照顾她
You're needed here. I'm needed out there more.
这里需要你 外面更需要我
You can't help him now. No one can.
现在你帮不了他 没人能帮他
It won't take long to restore power to Vega.
修复电力系统不会需要太长时间
We'll soon get our defenses back online.
防御系统很快就会重新开始运作
I have every confidence in you, David.
我相信你能做到 大卫
I was so worried.
我很担心你
Thank the savior you're all right.
感谢救世主 你没事
I am.
我没事
Stop firing!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
I need a med kit!
我需要急救箱
You're ready.
你已经准备好了
I believe in you.
我相信你
You--you are the chosen one.
你就是那个天选之子
The last words from a dying brain.
将死之人的遗言
The man was hallucinating.
这家伙已经产生幻觉了
Ridiculous.
荒谬
Get up.
站起来
Arrest her.
逮捕她
You have to believe me, David.
你必须要相信我 大卫
We had no part in this.
我们与此事无关
And round up her entourage.
把她的随从都抓起来
I had no idea what Roan was.
我不知道罗安是什么人
He was deceiving all of us.
他欺骗了我们所有人
What would we have to gain?
我们这么做有什么好处
Please think. I am.
求你了 好好想想 我很清楚
General, please, you must listen to me.
将军 求你了 一定要听我说
Go! Go!
走 走
I don't want her hurt.
我不希望她受伤
Arresting Arika could spark another war.
逮捕艾丽卡可能会引发另一场战争
We're already at war.
我们已经在战火之中了
They brought that thing into the city,
是她们把那东西带进城里来的
And it killed Jeep.
而那东西杀了吉普
And you unleashed that monstrosity at the jubilee.
而你在大赦年会上放出了那只怪物
How is this any different?
这和她做的有什么区别
You knew what you were doing.
你很清楚自己做过了什么
It's not sure that she did.
这件事是不是她做的还不清楚呢
Vega has become unfocused, and so have you.
维加已经人心涣散 你也心不在焉
My little demonstration couldn't have worked any better.
没什么能比我的小演练更能激励士气
Now we'll all be ready for the battle that's coming.
现在我们都已经准备好面对即将来临的战争
So, Alex Lannon,
那么 亚历克斯·兰诺
Show us your arms.
让我们看看你的手臂
Who's that?
那是谁
Bixby.
比克斯比
Designation? V1.
她的等级是 V1
V-1-- what--what is she doing here?
一个V-1级在这里做什么
She's with me.
她跟我一起来的
She's under my protection.
她受我的庇护
The protection of House Riesen.
莱森家族的庇护
Well, she better be able to keep a secret,
她最好对此事三缄其口
because no one here is gonna breathe a word of this to anyone
在我们弄清楚今晚发生的事意味着什么之前
until we've figured out what it all means.
任何人不许透露一点风声
Is that understood? She'll be quiet.
明白了吗 她会保守秘密的
I promise.
我保证
I'm fine.
我没事
What happened?
发生了什么
The reactor was damaged, but containment held...
反应堆受到了损坏 但其中的物质还在
for now.
至少目前如此
The boy was an angel, another member of the powers.
这男孩是个天使 另一位能天使中的一员
That's why he was able to pass through our scanners.
这就是他能通过扫描检测的原因
Jeep was right.
吉普是对的
More than one higher angel has joined Gabriel
已经有不止一个高级天使加入了加百列
in his war against us.
帮助他在战争中对抗我们
Cover up.
把它遮好
Make sure none of the tattoos show.
别让人看见了这个纹身
Alex is the baby I saved all those years ago.
亚历克斯是我多年前拯救的婴儿
He's under my protection.
他在我的庇护之下
I don't believe this Alex Lannon is the chosen one
我不相信这个亚历克斯·兰诺是天选之子
or even that the baby was ever real.
那个收养婴儿的故事甚至都不是真的
You saw the tattoos. You saw what happened.
你看到那个纹身了 你看到了整件事
I saw the tattoos transfer from Jeep to Alex,
我看到纹身从吉普身上转移到亚历克斯身上
But I've seen more extraordinary things happen
但我从这一切疯狂的开始起
since this insanity began.
就见过了更多惊人的神迹
The tattoos are a harbinger of what's to come.
这些纹身是将要发生之事的先兆
They will usher in a period of hope.
它们会带来一段充满希望的时期
Save it for your flock, William.
把这套说辞留给你那乌合之众吧 威廉
Religious theater is one thing.
宗教戏剧是一回事
This is politics.
这是政♥治♥
My faith is not a theater, nor is it a delusion.
我的信仰不是什么戏剧 更不是幻想
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表