剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
your little fling with Michael.
你和米迦勒的小奸♥情♥吧
Fallen angel, indeed.
他还真是个堕落天使
No, that's not gonna work.
不 你别想耍这招
You already tried that threat once.
你已经用这个威胁过我一次了
But there's a cherry on top.
但我还收到了一个重磅消息哦[还有处♥女♥之意]
Four of them, actually--
据说实际上有四个人
Emily, Gloria, and Hannah
埃米莉 歌♥莉娅 还有汉娜
and, uh, Vuh-Vuh-Veronica...
还有 维...维...维罗妮卡
Though I suppose they're not really cherries anymore.
虽然我觉得她们应该都不是处♥女♥了
Good old-fashioned orgy, huh?
一皇多后玩得挺开心 是吧
Who knew Michael was such a love machine, huh?
谁知道米迦勒还是个性♥爱♥机器呢 是吧
Shame you couldn't satisfy his appetite.
真可惜你满足不了他的胃口
But let me tell you this.
但是让我这么和你说吧
If you don't want your little harem
假如你不想让你的小后宫
paraded out in front of the senate--
被展示在议会众人的面前
'cause they'd love to testify--
要知道他们会很乐意见证的
you will do exactly what I tell you.
你就最好照我说的做
So to you newcomers of the church,
对于新加入教堂的信徒们
what I'll repeat is this--
我想重复以下几点
Our trust,
我们的信任
offered to a savior.
要献给救世主
Our devotion,
我们的奉献
a sacred vow we promise.
是我们许下的神圣誓言
Our secret prayers,
我们的秘密祷告
shared in his confidence.
分享着他的信心
May the chosen one protect you all.
愿天选之子护佑你们所有人
May the chosen one protect us all.
愿天选之子护佑我们所有人
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you. That's very kind of you.
谢谢你 你太贴心了
How could you preach this heresy?
你怎么能宣扬这种异端邪说
I thought I told you never to approach me in public.
我记得和你说过千万不要在公共场合接近我
Get out of here.
快离开这里
All this talk about vows--
所有这些关于誓言的说道
Have you forgotten your own to Gabriel?
难道你忘了你对加百列的誓言了吗
This is...
这就是...
my vow to Gabriel,
我对加百列的誓言
to be his eyes and ears in Vega...
我发誓成为他在维加的眼线 耳目
and you're putting all of us in danger.
你这是将我们所有人置于险境
If you ever dare question me again--
假如你以后还胆敢质疑我...
William?
威廉
Go.
滚
Claire.
克莱尔
What a pleasant surprise.
见到你真是意外之喜
Yeah. So who was that?
是吗 那个是谁
Just some poor, ragged soul questioning his faith.
就是个质疑自己信仰的可怜灵魂罢了
I was just about to come and find you.
我正准备去找你呢
I'm sorry to hear about your father, his heart.
你父亲患有心脏病一事 我很遗憾
I had no idea.
我完全不知情
Yeah, actually, that's...
事实上
that's why I wanted to come and talk to you.
这就是我来找你的原因
There are people who are trying to use his condition
有人正试图利用他的病情
against him to make him step down as lord of the city.
逼他交出领主之位
Of course.
当然了
I guess I wished it would be beneath him.
我真希望这对他来说只是小菜一碟
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, you don't have to be.
不 你不必感到抱歉
I need to convince your father
我得说服你的父亲
to stop doing what he's doing.
劝他停手
Is there anything that you can tell me about your dad
或许你能告诉我一些关于你父亲的情况
that might help me?
一些能帮到我的信息
Are you trying to blackmail my father?
你这是准备恐吓我父亲吗
No.
不是
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry, uh...
抱歉
You must think I'm horrible. No, no, I don't.
你一定觉得我很糟糕吧 不会 我没有
I think you're a good daughter.
我觉得你是个孝顺女儿
Look, I'll go home and talk to him tonight before the party.
听着 我会在今晚宴会之前和他谈谈
I'll tell him to back off.
我会让他收手
I can be pretty convincing when I want to be.
需要的时候我也是很有说服力的
Michael.
米迦勒
That's not why I'm here.
我来这儿不是为了这个
You said that I should go find a good man,
你说过我该找一个好男人
a man that I could have a normal life with,
一个能让我过上正常生活的男人
and what we have together has to end.
我们之间的关系该结束了
Well, you were right.
你说的没错
Yes.
是的
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再和你见面了
It's for the best.
这样对大家都最好
Is that all you have to say?
你要说的只有这个吗
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你是什么意思
Good-bye, Michael.
再见 米迦勒
Got any lipstick?
你有唇膏吗
For who?
给谁用
Who do you think?
你觉得是谁
Autumn breeze.
秋风色
Goes with your eyes.
和你眼睛颜色很搭
Uh, I don't think so.
我可不这么觉得
Alex.
亚历克斯
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
Fine.
很好
Yeah? You don't look fine.
是吗 你看起来可不好
Hey, it's about Bixby, isn't it?
是因为比克斯比那件事 是吗
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex, I'm sorry. Noma, leave it alone.
亚历克斯 我很抱歉 诺玛 别再说了
What are you guys doing? There was an eight-ball attack
你们还在做什么 昨天有堕天使
in the city yesterday-- a shopkeeper.
在城内袭击了一位商店主
Found his body in a garbage bag.
他的尸体被发现丢在了垃圾袋里
Yeah, I heard his head was found facing his back.
我听说他的脖子都被扭过来了
Yeah, and the troops just went out to search for it.
是 部队刚出去搜查了
They got this.
他们会处理这事
They're gonna need our help.
他们需要我们的帮助
I'm not gonna sit around if an angel's inside the walls,
如果有天使在城内放肆我绝不会坐视不管
waiting for it to kill again.
任由它再次大开杀戒的
I'm not sure it's a good idea
我不确定你现在这个状态出去
for you to go out in this state of mind, Alex.
是个好主意 亚历克斯
Claire?
克莱尔
Edward, I--
爱德华 我
get out of Claire's room!
从克莱尔的房♥间里出去
I know that you're angry,
我知道你很生气
but I wanted to leave her a gift,
但我只是想送她一份礼物
just a little gift. Not another word.
就是份小礼物 别再多说了
You murdered that man in the market.
是你杀死了集市里那个男人
He was going to kill me.
他当时想杀我
You stay away from my daughter.
别靠近我女儿
You don't have long, my love,
亲爱的 你时日不多了
and when you're dead,
当你死了之后
no one can stop me from coming back here.
就再没人能阻止我回来这里
I thought that this day might come eventually.
我就知道这一天终究会来
W-what day?
哪一天
The day when you ask me advice about your wedding night.
就是你请教我有关洞房♥之夜的那一天
On how to tame your little filly.
如何驯服你那位小娇妻
Better have a drink.
我得来一杯
I came to talk about General Riesen.
我是来和你谈莱森将军的
Yeah?
是吗
Bullying him out of office.
威胁他下台
Is that really necessary?
这么做真有必要吗
Necessary? No.
有必要吗 没有
Expedient? Yes.
有利吗 是的
Opportunity knocks, William.
威廉 时机已到
The man's dying,
他已是垂死之人
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表