剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
She means charm your way.
她是说运用你的魅力
No. I mean weasel.
不啊 我说的就是溜
You know what goes great with scotch, Noma?
你知道威士忌搭什么最棒吗 诺玛
Porterhouse steak, and I can get some.
上等腰肉牛排 我能弄来点
My gift to you.
算我给你的礼物
Alex, I'll grab one for you too.
亚历克斯 我也会给你拿一份
We're gonna eat like tigers tonight.
咱们今晚要像老虎一般饱餐一顿
Lions. Tigers.
是狮子 就是老虎
You've been logging some serious overtime at House Riesen.
你在莱森家族那里加了不少班啊
I go where I'm told.
我是照命令行事
So general Riesen's just decided to tighten security?
所以莱森将军想要加强守卫了吗
Why wouldn't he? He's lord of the city.
为什么不呢 他是城市的领主
The man's concerned about his daughter's safety.
他只是担忧他女儿的安危
Who said anything about his daughter?
谁说这事关于他女儿了
No one.
没人
It's just you know how he is about Claire.
你知道的 他有多关心克莱尔
Yeah.
是啊
He cares a lot about her, doesn't he?
他真的很关心她 对吧
Don't the Wheles ever sleep?
威尔这群家伙都不睡觉吗
Not if there's money to be made.
如果有钱赚就不会
It's a delegation from Helena.
是海伦纳来的代表团
It's been a while since you seen anyone
已经有很长时间没有在
from Helena around in these walls.
墙内见到海伦纳来的人了
Have you ever seen one of their kids before?
你以前见过他们的小孩吗
They keep 'em hidden. It's their law.
他们都会被藏起来 那是他们的法律
You think that kid's the one?
你觉得那孩子就是天选之子吗
The chosen one's a myth.
被选中者只是个传说
That's something they tell children
不过是用来告诉孩子们
to give them hope.
让他们心存希望罢了
I don't understand why you'd have me travel
我不明白为什么你让我千里迢迢赶来
all this way to see another of your factories.
就只为了看你的另一间工厂
Well, this isn't one of our factories.
这可不止是工厂
Has Evelyn considered my proposal?
伊夫林考虑过我的提议了吗
She's not ready to join in a treaty with you
她还没有准备好与你结盟
which may pit us against new Delphi.
那可能会影响我们与新特尔斐的关系
Trading, yes.
商业交易 可以
Armaments, a mutual defense pact,
军备 协同防御约定
Not now.
现在不行
Evelyn wished to give you this.
伊夫林想给你这个
A derringer.
一个掌心雷
One of these killed Abraham Lincoln.
亚伯拉罕·林肯就是被这种枪杀死的
A thoughtful gift.
真是个贴心的礼物
You obviously learned a lot about me on your last visit.
上次来访一定让你对我的了解增进不少
A passion for weapons is hard to forget.
你对武器的狂热确实令人印象深刻
I would prefer you remember me
我更希望你能记住我
for something more inspiring.
更加积极向上的特点
And what would that be? Hope.
那会是什么 希望
辐射区域
小心
Gone are the days when darkness is something to fear.
惧怕黑暗的时代已经过去
With this technology,
有了这个技术
The lights of Vega will shine as a beacon of hope
维加的灯光将作为希望的灯塔照亮
for 1,000 years.
千年之路
Along with food and our medicines,
还有食物和我们的药品
I can offer 500 brides,
我可以提供五百位新娘
all of childbearing age,
全部都在生育年龄
in exchange for the technology
用来兑换这个技术
to build our own reactor.
制♥造♥我们自己的反应堆
There'll be time to negotiate later.
我们晚点再来讨论这个
My men will show you the bungalows
我的人会带你去小屋
where you can rest and freshen up
在那你们可以好好休整
after your flight.
洗去飞行的疲惫
Thank you, David.
谢谢你 大卫
And tomorrow night,
而明晚
you'll be my guests at the yearly jubilee
你将成为我每年在竞技场举办的
In the grand arena.
大赦年会座上之宾
It's a small gesture the House of Whele makes
这是威尔家族为城市的一点小贡献
to inspire and entertain the city.
供大家娱乐
Good night, Arika. Good night.
晚安 艾丽卡 晚安
I wonder if the brides she was offering would be spies.
我好奇她送来的新娘会不会是间谍
Possible. We have so much that they don't.
有可能 我们有太多她们没有的东西了
Helena has the only air force in the cradle,
海伦纳拥有唯一一批尚未成形的空军
a fleet of aircraft
从山丘空军基地
they inherited from hill air force base.
继承而来的一支飞机队
The cripple Riesen won't be an obstacle much longer.
瘸子莱森很快就不再是障碍
Once we have consolidated our position
一旦我们巩固了自己的地位
and you've been made lord of the city,
而你成为了城市的领主
we'll want her as an ally.
我们需要她作为盟友
Jeep.
吉普
I see you still like the highest perch.
看得出你还是喜欢最高处
It's been 15 years.
都十五年了
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了
14 1/2, but who's counting?
十四年半 但这也不重要了
What does everyone else think? The same.
其他人怎么想的 还是一样
David Whele built you a statue in memoriam.
大卫·威尔造了座雕像纪念你
That's creepy.
真瘆人
It's not a good likeness.
不怎么像你
It looks more like Whele than you.
看起来更像威尔
He hasn't changed.
他一点没变
We all assumed the tattoos were lost to us.
我们都以为再也看不到这些纹身了
No.
还好不是
Have you deciphered any of them?
有任何破解的吗
It isn't just a language to decipher.
要破解的并不是一种语言
It's something else.
而是其它的东西
And from what I could find,
而且据我所知
there's no historical equivalent.
没有任何相应的历史记载
Much of the last 14 years was spent on wild goose chases,
这14年来大部分时间都是白费力气
looking for the names of prophets I'd misspelled
寻找我连名字都拼不对的先知
or tasks I thought I was commanded to carry out.
执行我自以为注定的使命
Unfortunately, the tattoos are indecipherable.
很遗憾 这些纹身无法破解
How is he?
他怎么样
What's he like?
长成了什么样的人
Undisciplined, strong-willed,
散漫 固执
passionate, mercurial.
冲动 善变
Good.
是个好人
Can you bring him to me? Yes.
能带他来见我吗 可以
Everything's about to change.
一切都将改变
War's coming.
战争即将来临
People have lived inside these walls
人们住在墙里的时间太长
so long they've forgotten they're not prisoners.
都忘了自己不是囚犯了
Father, there's something that I need to tell--
父亲 有件事我要...
I'm stepping down from ruling Vega.
我将不再统治维加
The city's strong enough
这座城市已经足够强大
to give power back to the people.
可以把权力交还给人♥民♥了
Let them make their own way going forward.
让他们自己决定前途
The people are not ready.
人♥民♥还没准备好
Vega is not ready.
维加还没准备好
And senator Whele will never give up power that easily.
而且威尔议员绝不会轻易交出权力
He won't allow the people to govern themselves.
他不会允许人♥民♥做主
Father, if you step down in the name of democracy,
父亲 如果你为了民♥主♥自治而退位
he will turn this city into a dictatorship.
他将揽过大权 独♥裁♥专♥政♥
And what do you think it is now?
我现在与他又有什么不同呢
You're a good man.
你是个好人
Am I?
是吗
Why now?
为什么是现在
We have worked so hard to build this city
我们历尽千辛万苦才让这座城市
into what it is.
成长至今
You can't just give up.
你不能放弃
I'm not giving up. I'm moving forward.
不是放弃 是放下
So should you.
你也应该这样
You have the strength of character
你有着坚强的性格
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表