剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Don't you think?
你说是吗
As a scientist, I mean.
我是说 站在科学的角度
Michael's not gonna put himself under a microscope.
米迦勒是不会让自己成为白老鼠的
But why don't you ask him yourself?
你何不自己去问问他
I'm sure he'd love to sit down for coffee.
我相信他会愿意坐下来和你谈谈
Did you miss the part where he threatened to murder me today?
难道你没听到他今天威胁着要杀了我吗
No, I caught that.
不 我听见了
I was actually thinking you could run point.
我想或许你可以负责这件事
You know, in your position, I figure
就你所扮演的角色而言 我想
you might have access to privileged information.
你也许能获得一些机密信息
I'm far too busy for any of this.
我没闲功夫趟这滩浑水
Multitask, you know,
可以一心多用嘛
during one of your late-night stargazing sessions
就在你深夜在高塔上
in the stratosphere.
望天看星星的时候
I get it.
我知道了
Michael's one of Riesen's greatest allies.
米迦勒是莱森最大的盟友之一
Going after Michael weakens him.
追击米迦勒就能消弱莱森的势力
That's very perceptive,
你很有洞察力
just like your mother.
和你母亲一样
She too had a penchant for thinking
她也经常会被身体的其它部位
with the wrong part of her anatomy.
左右了她大脑的思考能力
Sleeping with an angel will make you a pariah.
与天使私通会令你被贬为贱民
I would like reports on your findings
我要你将发现的一切
as you receive them.
如实向我报告
I know they'll be thorough,
我知道调查报告一定会深入透彻
just like your usual high standard of work.
正如你平时高标准的工作水平
I just want to read one. Just one!
我只想看懂一句 就一句
What did you see?
你看到了什么
He lost his mind.
他疯了
I'm done.
我受够了
Your father didn't come back here to hide.
你父亲回来这里不是为了逃避
This place was his sanctuary.
这里是他的圣地
A deal's a deal.
我们说好了的
This house meant something to Jeep.
这房♥子对吉普有特殊的意义
It's where your mother died
你母亲就是在这里死去的
trying to protect you.
为了保护你而牺牲
Vega patrol, this is Helena One.
维加巡逻队 这里是海伦纳一号♥
Package away, 3 miles southeast of your position.
包裹已投放 在东南方向4.8千米处
Your transport's waiting, ma'am.
您的车已经在等您了 女士
You're from Archangel Corps, yes?
你是从属于大天使军团的吗
Yes.
是的
You may know a gentleman by the name of Alex Lannon.
你也许知道一位叫亚历克斯·兰诺的人
Last time I was in Vega, he was my guard.
上次我来维加的时候他是我的护卫
Handsome young man.
是个英俊的年轻男人
How's he doing?
他还好吗
Let me take your bag for you.
请允许我为您提包
You prefer the company of men,
你更喜欢与男子相处
don't you?
是吗
It's the way you look at me, absent of desire.
是你看着我的眼神 没有一丝欲望
But you don't fancy alex.
但你不喜欢亚历克斯
No, that'd be weird.
不 那样太奇怪了
We're like brothers.
我们就像兄弟一样
Well, please, send him my regards.
那好吧 替我向他问好
This just got delivered downstairs
这是刚刚送到楼下的包裹
for Arika of Helena.
给海伦纳的艾丽卡
Want me to open it?
需要我为您打开吗
Please.
请
Who is she?
她是谁
My sister.
我妹妹
I found her here,
我在这儿找到了她
her body wrapped around you.
死的时候还紧紧搂着你
What happened?
发生了什么
Your mother and Jeep barricaded themselves in here
你母亲和吉普誓死捍卫这间房♥子
to keep you safe,
为了保护你的安全
but the eight-balls would stop at nothing to get to you.
但堕天使们为了追杀你无所不用其极
After I fought them off, Jeep went to bury her body,
在我击退他们之后 吉普埋葬了她
and I held you in my arms.
而我将你抱在怀里
You wouldn't stop crying,
你哭个不停
as if you were mourning her death.
就好像你在哀悼她的死一样
And now you were Jeep's responsibility.
现在你是吉普的责任了
You know, I used to think he was the greatest dad.
我以前觉得他是世上最好的父亲
He used to take me out here and...
他经常带我来这里
let me drive his car
让我开他的车
and teach me to shoot guns.
还教我射击
We'd shoot the shit out of that tree out front.
门口那棵树当年可被我们射得够惨的
Little did I know it was all so
那时的我不知道他这么做
when he dumped me an the street,
是为了之后将我抛弃街头时
I'd have a chance of survival.
我还有存活下来的机会
Jeep never wanted to leave you.
吉普从来都不想离开你
He fought me,
他强烈反对我的提议
told me it was cruel.
说这太残忍♥了
It was you?
是你
You told him to abandon me.
是你让他遗弃我的
You had to be on your own,
你必须独自一人
to struggle and fall, so you could rise.
去面对人生起伏 这样你才能成长
I needed a father.
我需要的是一个父亲
That's what Jeep said.
这是吉普曾说过的话
You were the most important thing in his life.
你是他生命中最重要的人
He loved you more than anything,
他爱你胜过爱一切
Yet he gave you up because he believed in you.
但他仍然离开你是因为他相信你
I believe in you, Alex,
我也相信你 亚历克斯
And as I promised Jeep
就像我对吉普和你母亲
and your mother as she lay dying,
临死前所许下的承诺一样
I will do anything I must to protect you.
我会不顾一切地保护你
They headed north.
他们向北走了
Mother of life and mercy,
生命与仁慈之母
take this soul to your breast.
将此灵魂揽入你的胸怀
Let her find peace in the hereafter.
愿她在来世得以安宁
To the all-mother I pray, let it be so.
我向万物之母祈祷 愿事事如意
In Vega, we burn our dead.
在维加 我们会火化死者
So that the angels don't claim them?
这样天使就无法附身了吗
Superstitious nonsense.
不过是迷信的无稽之谈罢了
When in Rome.
入乡随俗
You're a cruel man.
你是个残忍♥的男人
Only to those who have outlived their usefulness.
只对那些对我来说没有价值的人来说
And have I?
我已经没有价值了吗
Your wife delivered your sister dead in a box.
你妻子把你妹妹的尸体装在盒子里寄过来
A warning to keep the secrets of Helena sealed.
这是为了警告我保守海伦纳的秘密
Something tells me that both the air force
这么看来 你之前所承诺的空军
and the virgin brides you promised are off the table.
和处♥女♥新娘的交易也要取消了
Her body's barely cold, and still you pursue this deal.
她还尸骨未寒 你就开始谈交易了
Oh, I'm sorry. Was that insensitive?
我很抱歉 这样太不近人情了吗
I believed the deal was all there really was between us.
我还以为我们之间只有交易可言
Where will I go?
我该何去何从
You're an exceptionally clever woman.
你是个聪慧过人的女人
You'll figure it out.
你会想明白的
I have loyalists within Evelyn's inner circle.
伊夫林的内阁圈子里有为我效忠的人
A coup?
你要背叛她吗
As you said, I'm exceptionally clever.
如你所言 我聪慧过人
If you provide me with amnesty,
如果你能为我提供庇护
let me strategize from this safe haven,
给我一个安全的容身之所仔细筹备
I assure you...
我向你保证
Once I'm in power, our deal will be my highest priority.
一旦我获得大权 我定会第一时间实现我们的交易
I'll see to it her body is transported to the ocean.
我会确保她得以海葬的
You're still here.
你还在这里
A lot of babies were born that day.
那天有很多婴儿出生
You just randomly picked me.
你不过是碰巧选择了我吗
You weren't like the others born that day.
你和那天其他的新生儿不一样
Yes, I was.
不 我和他们一样
Flesh and bone.
都是血肉之躯
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表