剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
Is everything okay? Your father?
一切都还好吧 你父亲
Yes, he's fine.
他没事
Actually, I'm here with good news.
事实上 我是来告诉你一个好消息的
I was beginning to wonder if there ever was such a thing.
我都怀疑这世上还有没有好消息这一说了
There is. I want to move the wedding forward.
有 我想把婚礼提前
That's, uh...
这...
That's great news.
这真是天大的好消息
Yes, it is.
没错
How soon did you have in mind?
你想提前到什么时候
Next week.
下周
Claire, I'm thrilled, but... why the rush?
克莱尔 我真的很高兴 但为什么这么急
I'm gonna level with you, William.
我就实话跟你说了吧 威廉
I fought to keep my father in office
当议会想要扳倒我父亲的时候
when the Senate went after him,
我努力让父亲大位不失
and I'm just not sure it was a good idea.
但如今我不确定这还是不是个好主意
I feel if we get married sooner,
我觉得如果我尽早结婚
then I can take the burden
就可以尽快接♥班♥
of running the city off his shoulders quicker.
让他不再受政务治理的劳苦
How's your father?
你父亲最近如何
he's taken a bit of a turn, actually,
他最近可不太好
with his pneumonia.
肺炎闹得厉害
Shouldn't he be in the infirmary?
那他不应该去就医吗
Yeah, but you know him.
没错 但你也了解他
He can't have anyone see him weak,
绝不会让任何人看见他虚弱的样子
even if it means he suffers.
哪怕要为此受病痛折磨
Well, tell him his future daughter-in-law
那麻烦你转告他 他的准儿媳
says "get well soon."
祝他尽快好转
I will.
我会的
Thank you.
多谢你
We missed you at the bar tonight.
今晚你怎么没去酒吧
Otherwise occupied.
忙别的去了
Yeah,
是吗
I made a toast in your honor.
我以你的名义敬了杯酒
If you were there, you would have killed me.
你要是在 肯定会宰了我
About Claire moving up the wedding.
是关于克莱尔婚期提前的
Old news.
早知道了
Then why do you look like someone killed your dog?
那你为何一副有人宰了你爱犬的表情
Since when are v-2s allowed dogs, hmm?
什么时候咱V2这等人允许养狗了
Oh, poor guy.
你个小可怜
I'd offer you some scotch,
本来想给你些威士忌
but someone drank it all.
但不知被谁喝光了
It's been a rough few weeks.
过去几周我过得很不顺
It'll be a lot less rough if you loop me in.
要是让我帮你 就没那么难过了
Or Ethan. Or anyone.
伊森也行 谁都行
There's nothing to be looped in about.
我不需要让人帮什么忙
Look,
我告诉你
if you don't cheer up,
如果你再不振作起来
you're gonna leave me no choice.
那我也没别的办法了
Nomes, I'm not playing this game.
诺姆斯 我没心情玩这个
No, don't, okay?
别闹了 好吗
Please--
别
Stop!
别打了
It's just your face every time...
每次看到你脸上的表情我都忍♥不住...
I'm sorry, just it's sad that I have to hurt you
我很抱歉 但每次只能靠打你
to make you laugh.
才能逗你笑
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
I guess the chosen one can laugh, huh?
看来天选之子还是会笑的 不是吗
What?
怎么了
I'm not blind.
我又不瞎
Jeep passed them on to you, didn't he?
吉普把这些传给你的 是不是
Maybe they mean you're something special.
也许这意味着你很特殊
Maybe they don't mean anything at all.
也许可能根本没有任何意义
To me, you'll always be plain old Alex.
在我眼里 你永远都是那个亚历克斯
I've known you way too long
我认识了你这么久
to be impressed by a couple of tattoos.
这点小纹身对我来说根本不算什么
And I've known you too long to believe you.
正因为我们相识已久 所以我相信你
Things are different now, Nomes.
现在情况不同了 诺姆斯
Why?
为什么
Can the chosen one still have a good time?
天选之子就不能快活了吗
Brother Jeffrey.
加弗利兄弟
Louis.
路易斯
You can't be here.
你不该来这
For a million reasons,
原因千千万
but mainly because I'm tired
但最主要一条就是
of you asking me about this Michael thing.
我受够了你天天拿米迦勒的事来烦我
I'm still neutral.
我仍然中立
Becoming some operative for Michael isn't in the cards.
我不会去米迦勒麾下当他的打手的
Then you should align with Gabriel.
那你就该站在加百列一边
That maniac?
就那个疯子吗
I'm not stupid.
我才不傻
You know, he's not such a bad guy,
如果你多了解他 就该知道
once you get to know him.
他也不是那么坏
Take five.
休息五分钟
You got it, senator.
好的 议员
What the--
这...
What is it?
这是什么
God...
天哪
Get Riesen on the radio.
去联♥系♥莱森
Yes, ma'am.
是 女士
Control, we need General Riesen down here now.
总台 我们需要莱森将军立即过来
Did you know, Michael,
你是知道的吗 米迦勒
that they were higher angels
维加城内还有其他
that were living inside our walls?
高等天使这件事
A medic, a bank clerk, an engineer.
一位医护人员 一位银行职员和一个工程师
By all accounts these men and women
怎么说这些人都只是
were ordinary citizens of Vega
在危难时刻寻求庇护所的
seeking asylum at a dangerous time.
维加普通市民
No different than you.
和你没什么不同
You didn't answer my question.
你没回答我的问题
You stood in front of the senate,
你当时站在议会面前
and you told them--
你告诉他们
I told them what they wanted to hear
我只是告诉他们想听到的事
so they wouldn't go after innocent citizens.
这样他们就不会追捕无辜市民
Like General Riesen's maid?
像是莱森将军的侍女吗
How was I to know she'd side with my brother?
我怎么知道她会是我兄弟的同伙
The people have faith in you, Michael.
人们信任你 米迦勒
And you lied to us...
而你却对我们撒了谎
All of us.
对我们所有人
You're right to keep your distance from me.
你对我保持距离是正确的
Riesen's blowing the rest of the tunnels
莱森正在炸毁剩下的地道
and activating the guns.
并且激活枪♥械♥
If any more of your kind attempt to leave,
如果任何你的同类试图离开
They'll be torn to shreds.
他们就会粉身碎骨
Then we'll all be that much safer, won't we?
这样我们都会更安全 是吗
Return to your homes.
回到你们的住所
Return...to your homes.
回到... 你们的住所
Did he know they were higher angels?
他知道这些是高等天使吗
No. He's as surprised as we are.
不 他和我们一样惊讶
Before you burn the remains,
在你焚烧遗骸之前
I want time with them in the lab.
我想在实验室里检查一下他们
Find out everything you can about them.
尽你所能找出关于他们的一切
And work on that poker face.
顺便练习一下如何控制表情
I can always tell when you're lying.
你撒谎的时候我总能从你脸上看出来
Careful, Becca.
小心点 贝卡
That's awful.
这太可怕了
Awful?
可怕
The person who did this should get a big fat reward.
干了这事的人该收到一份大礼
You think this is a good thing?
你觉得这是好事吗
Angels dying?
天使死掉吗
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表