剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I've come this far. You think I'm giving up now?
都到这一步了 你觉得我现在会放弃吗
You have to promise me,
你得向我保证
if things go sideways, don't try to protect me.
如果万一我真有不测 不要试图保护我
Whatever you need to do to take Babriel down, you do it.
你要做的就是打倒加百列 这是你的任务
What's that supposed to mean? Just promise me.
这话是什么意思 向我保证
I promise you.
我向你保证
Madame Arika, I am so sorry to hear about Evelyn.
艾丽卡女士 听闻伊夫林的事我感到很抱歉
Though it pains me,
虽然这让我痛苦
I know Helena will be better for it.
但我知道因此海伦纳会变得更好
Our holy priestess Laurel has just arrived from Helena.
我们的圣祭司劳瑞尔刚刚从海伦纳过来
She would like to offer you a prayer of matrimony.
她想为您进行婚姻祝祷
Well, I would be honored.
荣幸之至
Lady Riesen,
莱森女士
Everyone in Helena celebrates your ascension to power.
海伦纳的每个人都欢庆您的掌权
One day soon, we hope you will come and visit us.
我们希望不久之后您将会来访
Well, I would love to.
我很愿意
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
May the loving tides carry you both in her arms.
愿爱之潮水将您伉俪二人轻揽入怀
Bless you.
祝福您
You were right.
你是对的
She's carrying the chosen one's child.
她有了天选之子的骨血
Nuclear power seems almost trivial now.
现在核力量看上去几乎微不足道了
We have plenty of time to get their energy.
我们有足够的时间得到他们的能源
For now, we just need to spirit Claire
现在 我们只需将克莱尔
and the unborn child to Helena.
和她腹中的孩子诱到海伦纳
And if Alex is like other men,
而且如果亚历克斯和其他男人一样
he'll follow them wherever we take them.
他会跟随她们去我们带她们去的任何地方
And when he's able to translate the markings,
当他能翻译身上的标记时
I will learn how to defeat my brothers,
我就能知道打倒我兄弟们的方法
end the bloodshed once and for all.
永远地结束流血与杀戮
A world at peace.
创造一个和平的世界
Just as my Father wanted.
就如吾父曾想的那样
Look who's here, Michael's loyal lieutenant.
看看谁来了 原来是米迦勒的忠实走狗
Archangel Gabriel.
大天使加百列阁下
Bold move,
你胆子不小
showing up within my blade's reach.
居然敢在我刀锋所及之处出现
I have nowhere else to turn.
我无处可去
Michael attacked Alex.
米迦勒攻击了亚历克斯
He's reverted back to his old ways.
他又变回了老样子
Only a matter of time.
这不过是时间问题
The child has lost complete faith in Michael.
那孩子完全失去了对米迦勒的信任
And honestly, so have I.
说实话 我也是
So why come to me?
那为什么来找我
Alex wants to meet you.
亚历克斯想要见你
I don't believe her.
我不相信她
She's speaking the truth.
她说的是真话
Oh, really, Furiad?
真的吗 菲里亚德
He's found out about Michael's past,
他知道了米迦勒的过去
and he's furious.
感到很愤怒
He wants to hear your side of the story.
他想听听你的说法
Very well.
好吧
I'll meet with the boy.
我就见见那孩子
Thank you, archangel.
谢谢你 大天使
What?
怎么
You didn't expect I'd just walk into some trap.
你难道认为我会就这么走进陷阱吗
Lock her up, Felicia.
把她关起来 费利西亚
Dad?
爸爸
Have you seen my father?
你见到我父亲了吗
No, ma'am, I haven't. Okay.
没有 女士 没见到 好吧
Sir, you're not supposed to leave the walls
先生 你不能在没有安保的情况下
without a security detail.
外出前往墙外的区域
Watch me.
你们就瞧好吧
Jeep?
吉普
How did you get here? Quiet.
你怎么到这来的 别出声
No one can know I'm here.
不能让人知道我在这
Come on.
来吧
Beat me pretty good before.
之前把我打得挺惨
Any better now?
现在有长进吗
Take it.
拿去
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What would you give up to bring me back?
你会牺牲什么来救回我
To bring Bixby back?
来救回比克斯比
Anything.
什么都可以
Everything.
任何事
You haven't learned a thing.
你什么都没学到
It's your destiny to save humanity,
你的命运是拯救人类
all of us, not some of us.
全人类 不是某些人
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's time to cut yourself free, son.
是时候解放自己了 儿子
You have to be alone in this, Alex.
你应该自己独行 亚历克斯
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
You'll never be the chosen one.
你永远不会成为天选之子
I am the chosen one!
我就是天选之子
No, you're not. Not yet.
不 你不是 还不是
Oh, no. Oh, dad--
不 爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
No!
不
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
He's coming.
他要来了
Gabriel's not coming.
加百列不会来了
He should have been here by now.
按理他现在就该到了
Something's off.
一定是有什么情况
Let's go back to Vega.
咱们回维加吧
Warning perimeter breach.
边界入侵警报
Warning perimeter breach.
边界入侵警报
Halt!
站住
Got I.D.?
有身份吗
I do.
我有
Open fire!
开火
My name is Gabriel.
我的名字是加百列
I surrender.
我投降
Where's Riesen?
莱森在哪
He's gone. What?
他走了 什么
We need to focus on the task at hand.
我们需要集中精力在眼前的事情上
Every minute Gabriel is alive
加百列每活一分钟
is an opportunity for him to strike.
就是他又一次袭击的机会
He needs to be executed immediately.
他需要立刻被处决
He's an archangel.
他是个大天使
Do we even know how to kill him,
我们要怎么才能杀掉他
short of a nuclear bomb?
如今也没有核弹了
I can only infer,
我只能推测
based on the autopsies of higher angels,
通过对高阶天使的尸检显示
but their bodies will shatter
他们的身体会因为
with a large enough concussive blast.
强烈爆♥炸♥冲击而粉碎
I have no reason to believe
我不认为
that an archangel would be any different.
大天使会有任何不同之处
You want to blow him up?
你想要炸掉他吗
Yes.
是的
I propose we seal him in a concrete vault
我建议把他封到混凝土地下室中
surrounded with as much c4 as we possibly can,
用尽量多的C4填满
and we detonate.
然后引爆
Claire, I think your first instinct is the right one.
克莱尔 我觉得你的直觉是正确的
Let's interrogate him.
咱们来审问他
Let's learn everything we can.
尽可能了解更多信息
We have him in custody.
我们抓住了他
It does seem like a wasted opportunity if we don't try,
不试试似乎有些浪费机会
After what happened with Felicia.
尤其是在费利西亚的事之后
The risk is too high to wait.
等待的危险实在是太高了
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表