剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
or they'll nail you to a cross.
或者也可以将你钉在十字架上
But either way...
但是不管怎样
you could bring ruin to our society.
你可能会导致我们的社会毁灭
You don't have to worry.
您不必为此担心
None of this means anything to me.
这些都我来说都毫无意义
I won't say a word.
我一个字也不会说出去的
Smart man.
聪明人
Consul, I've been with House Riesen for four years now,
执政官 我已经在莱森家族服役四年
and today of all days,
可就在今天
I get transferred to House Whele.
我却被调任至威尔家族
Why?
为什么
I didn't order your transfer.
你的调任令不是我下的
General Riesen did.
是莱森将军的命令
William, please.
威廉 别这样
I'm sorry to intrude. No intrusion.
抱歉打扰你们的谈话 我们谈完了
Sergeant Lannon has just been assigned to our detail.
兰诺中士刚被委派负责我们的安全
I apologize for my father.
我替父亲向你道歉
He's a narcissist of the highest order.
他是个极其自负的人
What did you both talk about?
你们在谈什么
He warned me about the pitfalls of fame.
他提醒我名利带来的诱惑
Principate...
元首阁下
Bless you.
愿主保佑您
And you, sister.
也愿主保佑你 姐妹
Here...
给
Take this.
请拿好
May the savior bless you, sir.
但愿救世主保佑您 阁下
And you, brother. Here.
也保佑你 给
Extra rations, medical care for those in need.
为需要的人提供额外配给和医疗服务
I didn't know you did that.
我不知道你还做这个
Well, uh, House Whele isn't the big bad wolf.
威尔家族并不是恶人
Lord Riesen makes us out to be.
是莱森大人误导了大家对我们的看法
Your father's idea?
这是你父亲的主意吗
No.
不是
Charity's not his strong suit.
做慈善可不是他的特长
Alex, um...
亚历克斯
Can I call you Alex?
我能叫你亚历克斯吗
Sure.
当然可以
I can only imagine what it must be like
我能想象现在的你
to walk in your shoes.
一定感到压力巨大
The, the burden that's been placed upon you.
那被加在你肩上的重担
If you ever want to talk to anyone
如果你想找人谈谈
about anything at all, I'm here.
无论何事 我随时奉陪
And I've always been here,
我会一直在你身旁
waiting to be of service to you.
随时等待为你效命
You can't keep your condition a secret much longer.
你不能再对你的身体状况保密了
You are the only one I can trust, Becca.
你是我唯一信任的人 贝卡
You can trust Claire.
你可以相信克莱尔
She's your daughter, Edward.
她是你的女儿 爱德华
She deserves to know.
她应该知道
So she can worry herself sick?
那么她就可以思虑成疾了
So she'll know why you want her to marry William.
那么她就能明白为什么你想让她嫁给威廉了
I don't want her thinking
我不想让她觉得
that her father's got one foot in the grave.
她的父亲已经一只脚跨进棺材了
You have congestive heart failure.
你得的是充血性心力衰竭
You could live another ten years.
或许还能再活十年也说不定
Or die tomorrow.
或是明天猝死
Well, keeping secrets isn't healthy...
保密总是不利于健康的
And I'm not just talking about your heart.
我说的不止是你的心脏
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Edward, I know you go outside the city walls every few weeks.
爱德华 我知道你每过几个星期都要出城
Why?
为什么
That will be all, Consul.
谈话到此为止了 执政官
What will they do to us? The sentence will be death.
他们要对我们做什么 判我们死刑
But I know David.
但我了解大卫
He'll torture first, try to make us confess.
他会先严刑拷打 试图让我们招供
All the way down to the nail bed--
要一直磨到甲床
We need as much poison as possible.
我们需要尽可能多的毒药
What will you tell the guards?
你要怎么跟看守们说
That I'm ready to talk with David Whele.
我准备好和大卫·威尔谈话了
It gives me great peace to know that
知道我们是致那个男人于死地的工具
we'll be the instrument that causes that man to die.
这给予我无上的平静
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine. Um, my apologies.
我很好 抱歉
You were missed in the senate yesterday.
你缺席了昨天的议会
I was out surveying the Western Cradle,
我去调查了西源
making sure the threat was gone.
确保威胁已经解除
The threat could be right under our noses.
如今威胁可能就在我们的眼皮底下
25 years, and you never told me
25年了 你从未跟我说过
about this new type of angel like Roan.
像罗安这样的新种天使
Vega's not prepared for that.
维加没有对付他们的能力
The higher order of angels never wanted any part of this war.
高等天使从未想过加入这场战争
I didn't consider them a threat.
之前我并未将他们当成威胁
And Lannon... how does he factor into this war?
还有兰诺 他在这场战争里扮演什么角色
My hope is...
我希望
decisively.
他能扭转乾坤
he has a destiny, but it's not etched in stone.
他身负命运 但并不是无法改变的
There are many paths he could choose,
有很多条路供他选择
not all of them for the best.
但并不是每一条都是光明大道
He's in a difficult place.
他现在处境艰难
I don't know how to reach him.
我不知道要怎样跟他沟通
Do you?
或许你有办法
How would I know how to reach him?
我怎么会知道要怎样跟他沟通
You've always had great insight
你对你们人类
into the ways of your kind.
总是有独到的见解
And you're a parent.
而且你是个父亲
You have a child.
你有孩子
If I knew how to reach my daughter,
如果我知道该如何跟自己的女儿沟通
Maybe I could give you some advice.
也许还能给你点建议
Sometimes you just have to wish them godspeed.
有时候你除了祝福什么也做不了
Alex's decisions have repercussions
亚历克斯所做的决定
for everyone on this planet.
会影响到地球上的每个人
So do ours.
我们的决定也是
You're not a spoiled princess.
你不是个被宠坏的公主
No, actually, that's the one thing I am.
不 我就是
You want to stay in Vega.
你想留在维加
I get it.
我明白
Really?
真的吗
We'll work it out together.
有什么我们一起面对
Thank you.
谢谢你
They are so beautiful.
它们真美
This one looks almost Aramaic.
这看起来就像阿♥拉♥姆语
Aren't you even curious?
你一点都不好奇吗
I'd burn 'em off if I could.
如果可以的话 我想一把火烧了它们
No, you wouldn't.
你不会的
Hell, maybe I can.
也许我真该这么做
Alex.
亚历克斯
Are you worried about me...
你是在担心我
or them?
还是这些纹身
That's not fair.
你这么问这不公平
Fair?
公平
You're not the one with graffiti scribbled
你又不是那个全身
all over your body.
被画满涂鸦的人
It's a gift, Alex.
这是天赐的礼物 亚历克斯
For who?
给谁的礼物
Alex!
亚历克斯
Bix!
小比
You're looking good.
你看起来不错
Beats living life in the tunnels, huh?
比在地道里住的日子好过多了 是吧
Any day.
太对了
Bet there's no bedtime in the tunnels either.
我想住地道里也不会有人催你按时睡觉
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表