剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
you know what I came to realize?
你知道我意识到了什么吗
The chosen one, it's us.
天选之子就是我们自己
It's the people of Vega.
是维加的人♥民♥
That's what's gonna save us.
只有我们才能拯救自己
I wish that were true.
我真希望这些都是真的
You have 30 minutes to bring him to me.
三十分钟之内把他带来见我
You know how much I respect you,
你知道我很尊重你
but stalling any longer is gonna get both our fathers killed.
但是拖延时间只会令我们的父亲惨遭毒手
William, raiding the tower
威廉 强行攻入
will scare Frost into releasing the water.
只会逼迫弗罗斯特放水淹塔
The only alternative is to give him what he wants.
如果不这么做 我们只能答应他的要求
Yes.
没错
Would that be such a bad thing?
这么做真有那么糟吗
I think the people of Vega deserve to know
我认为维加的人♥民♥应该知道
he's finally arrived.
天选之子终于出现了
Claire, I share your faith, I do,
克莱尔 我同意你说的 真的
but Alex's safety is far more important.
可亚历克斯的安全更重要
What if things go sideways and Frost pulls the trigger?
如果事与愿违 弗罗斯特倒戈相向怎么办
He'll kill both our fathers and the chosen one in the process.
他会杀了我们的父亲 连同天选之子一起
What then? Right now,
到时怎么办 现在
we need to vote on sending in the Corps.
我们必须投票同意军队介入
It's our only option.
这是我们唯一的选择
They can be there in 15 minutes.
他们十五分钟之内就能到
Fine.
好
Fine.
好
I give you permission to cast my vote with yours.
我允许你替我投票
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Claire, where are you going?
克莱尔 你去哪
We have to vote.
我们得投票
It's always been like this with the two of you,
你们俩总是这样
fighting over a world that was never even created for us.
为了一个不属于我们的世界大动干戈
How could father just desert us like this?
父亲怎么能就这么丢下我们
Uriel, be patient.
乌列 耐心点
He will return.
他会回来的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I know.
我就是知道
I miss him.
我很想他
Sister.
姐姐
Train your chosen one.
好好训练你的天选之子吧
Unlock the markings and help him fulfill his destiny,
解开标记 助他完成使命
and I promise, you won't face Gabriel alone.
我承诺 你不会独自面对加百列
You'll have my sword.
我将助你一臂之力
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don't thank me.
先别谢我
They were once father's greatest creation.
他们曾是父亲最伟大的杰作
Odds are the Senate is authorizing
这个时候 我想议会
an armed assault as we speak.
可能已经授权武装突袭了
What, risk both of us and the tomatoes?
冒着失去我们 失去这些番茄的风险吗
Come on, Edward, you know Thorn
爱德华 你知道索恩
needs the kids to pass that vote,
需要我们孩子那两票才能通过提议
and we both know they are not up to the task.
我们也清楚他们绝不会同意
It's all because of
这都是因为
that v-1 runt your daughter took under her wing.
那个躲在你女儿羽翼之下的V-1小乞丐
I should have dealt with her when I dealt with those techs.
我处理那些技术人员时就该一并把她解决了
Look,
听着
Thomas,
托马斯
despite all the unkind things I've said about you--
尽管我说了你不少坏话
behind closed doors-- in front of them as well--
不管是背地里 还是在他们面前说的
up until this afternoon,
但直到今天下午
I've always known you to be a reasonable man.
我都觉得你是个明理之人
Look what you're doing here.
看看你如今都在干些什么
Come on. Let's be reasonable.
理智一点吧
Open the doors.
把门打开
I am tired of being reasonable, David.
我已经厌倦当一个明理之人了 大卫
Go, go, go!
上 上 上
Go, go, go, go, go!
快点 动起来
We have confirmation.
我们得到确切消息
Consul whele is down.
威尔执政官受伤了
Prepare to move.
准备好行动
I don't get it. Last time I was on Frost detail,
我不明白 上次我负责弗罗斯特的安全时
the guy spent all his free time baking.
这家伙把所有的空闲时间都用来烘焙了
I got to say, his butterscotch brownies,
不得不说 他做的奶油焦糖布朗尼
pretty damn good.
还真不错
This is a hostage situation.
这是劫持人♥质♥事件
Frost must want something.
弗罗斯特一定有所求
What aren't they telling us?
他们对我们隐瞒了什么
Yeah, apparently, the senator's demanding to see the chosen one.
听说 议员要求与天选之子见面
What?
什么
Yeah. Crazy, huh?
很疯狂 是吧
The guy's totally lost it.
这家伙完全疯了
Cheer up, man.
高兴点 伙计
You know we don't get to do shit like this anymore.
你知道我们很久都没机会参与这种行动了
Looks like it missed the artery.
看来没有伤到动脉
You're gonna live.
你会没事的
Sorry to disappoint you.
真抱歉让你失望了
I am the one who just got shot.
我才是刚刚吃了枪子的人
How come you look like you're gonna drop dead?
为什么你却一副快要死了的样子
Your heart, huh?
是你的心脏 对吧
My heart is fine.
我的心脏没事
What are you taking for it?
你在靠什么治疗
Pills, for what they're damn worth.
吃药啊 还能怎么着
What kind of pills?
什么药
If I could pronounce the name,
如果那名字我能读出来
don't you think I would have damn well said it?
你不觉得我就会直接告诉你了吗
You know,
你知道吗
between the two of us,
我们两个
we've probably beaten death a hundred times,
死里逃生也快有上百次了吧
resisted the possessions,
无数次抵抗天使附身
fought off how many black-eyed beasts,
击退了多少黑眼恶魔
and now it'll probably come to an end
如今我们看来是活到头了
at the hands of Thomas Frost.
结束在托马斯·弗罗斯特的手上
Crazy son of a bitch.
那个死疯子
I wish I could say he was crazy.
我倒希望他是真的疯了
Mack, Lannon, Banks, take forward position.
麦克 兰诺 班克斯 负责前面
Yes, sir. Sir.
收到 长官 长官
Gomez, Rogers, O'Neill, take flank.
戈麦斯 罗杰斯 奥尼尔 负责侧面
Sir. Yes, sir.
长官 收到 长官
You're authorized to terminate the target.
如有必要 击杀目标
Sir, what about collateral damage, sir?
长官 如有附带伤害怎么办
The crops are our priority. Wait.
保护粮食是我们的首要任务 等等
You heard the order. Lieutenant.
你们都听到命令了 中尉
Lieutenant. Lieutenant, let me go in.
中尉 中尉 让我进去
Get the hell back in line before I kick your ass.
在我发火前快给我滚回队伍里去
He has my approval.
是我批准的
Sergeant Lannon can negotiate.
兰诺中士懂得如何和劫匪谈判
Ms. Riesen, with all respect,
莱森女士 恕我冒昧
I have the orders from the senate.
但我是受议会之命
I'm acting lady of the city.
我是这座城市的代理市长
This is an executive order.
这是行政命令
You and your negotiator have five minutes.
你和你的谈判官只有五分钟时间
All points, hold position.
各单位 原地待命
They're getting Lannon to do the talking?
他们竟然让兰诺去交涉
I'm the talker.
我更健谈啊
Senator Frost, we are complying with your request.
弗罗斯特议员 我们遵从了你的要求
Please back away from the door.
请从门后退开
Only one person comes in.
只有一个人能进来
Only one man.
一个人
I'm the one you want to see.
我就是你要见的人
I'm the chosen one.
我就是天选之子
Is this some kind of joke?
这是在开什么玩笑吗
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表