剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dominion"...
《圣域》前情提要
Gabriel's massing for another war.
加百列正在培养实力挑起另一场战事
And like Gabriel,
和加百列一样
some of them have always hated man.
他们当中有些人一直憎恨人类
You are the chosen one.
你就是那个天选之子
It's time for a family meeting.
是时候开个家庭会议了
How could you keep the child a secret from us?
你怎能对我们隐瞒天选之子的事
Does the child know about your colorful past?
天选之子知道你那跌宕起伏的过往吗
I'm taking the high road,
我不会争一时之勇
waiting for the child to find his true nature
等到天选之子发现真正的自我
and come to me on his own.
他会自愿来找我
It is my great pleasure to announce the engagement
我非常荣幸地宣布
of Claire Riesen to William Whele.
克莱尔·莱森与威廉·威尔订下婚约
I am not marrying William Whele.
我不会嫁给威廉·威尔
Because you are in love with Alex.
因为你爱着亚历克斯
You're gonna marry William.
你要嫁给威廉了
I need to look out for the city.
我必须照顾这个城市
I know when someone's hiding something, and...
我能看出某人在隐藏什么 而你
you are guilty as charged.
一定有不为人知的秘密
I had no idea there were higher angels hiding
我根本不知道城墙内还有
within the city walls.
其他高等天使
You told me you'd never lie to me.
你说过你绝不会骗我
You just neglected to tell me
你只是忘了告诉我
that one of my closest friends is a higher angel.
我最亲密的朋友竟然是个高等天使
The angels took everything from us,
那些天使夺走了我们的一切
and there are idiots who still worship them.
竟然还有蠢货会崇拜他们
You all have faith that you can be saved.
我们都坚信你可以被拯救
As soon as this wedding is over,
一旦婚礼结束
you are gonna tell the city that you have done everything
我要你立刻告诉全城人♥民♥ 你已经尽了
that you possibly can,
自己所有的职责
and then you're gonna step down.
然后你就宣布辞职
Your brother told me things about you,
你的兄弟对我说了一些关于你的事
things about your past.
你的过去
Is it true?
是真的吗
We're not done here!
我们还没完呢
We have to engage this threat of higher angels
我们得尽一切所能
in any and all ways available to us.
想法对付高等天使这个威胁
How can we spend the treasury funds on detection methods
我们怎么能把宝贵的资金投入一个
that may never exist?
可能并不存在的侦测手段呢
I mean, we have no way of knowing
这些大天使能否被侦测出来
even if there is a way to detect these archangels --
都是个问题
Whoa, hold up there, man.
不许再靠近了 伙计
I need to speak with the senate.
我有要事禀报议会
What the hell is he doing? Guards!
他想干什么 警卫
It's important. It's important.
这很重要 这事很重要
It's about Michael. It can wait.
是关于米迦勒的 回头再谈
I'm not sure it can, sir. Let him go.
这事不能等 长官 放开他
I'd like to hear what he has to say.
我想听听他要说什么
He can say it somewhere else.
那也不一定非要现在说
I have two minutes of time left.
我还有两分钟的发言时间
I cede my time to the soldier.
我把我的时间让给这位士兵
I want to hear this
我想听听他的这个
information he has about the archangels.
关于大天使的信息
My name is Alex Lannon,
我叫亚历克斯·兰诺
sergeant first class, archangel corps.
一级中士 隶属大天使军团
I've served under Michael's command
过去的7年半里
for the last 7 1/2 years.
我一直听从米迦勒的调遣
What earth-shattering event gave you the feeling
有什么惊天内♥幕♥让你觉得
that you could barge into this chamber?
你可以擅闯议会
Michael has lied to the senate,
米迦勒欺骗了议会
to all of us.
欺骗了我们所有人
He has knowingly been keeping
他有意让
higher angels hidden in Vega...
高等天使藏在维加城内
I knew it. ... ever since the walls were built.
我早就知道 自从城墙建立之初
That's absurd.
这太荒唐了
Where is his evidence? Let him speak!
他有什么证据 别打断他
The maid in house Riesen...
莱森家的女仆
That's preposterous! The angel that killed
简直荒唐 那个杀了一个
a 10-year-old girl.
10岁女孩的天使
Michael personally supplied her with a citizen I.D.
7年前 米迦勒亲自给她发放了
seven years ago.
市民身份证
Are you suggesting that Michael was complicit
你是在说米迦勒
in the attack?
也参与了袭击吗
Sir, I don't know.
长官 我不知道
There must be an explanation for all of this.
这一切一定都有合理的解释
Michael's dedicated his life to humans.
米迦勒把生命都献给了人类
Then why has he killed so many of them?
那他为什么又会杀那么多人
Michael didn't always protect us.
米迦勒并非一直在保护我们
There was a time he massacred us.
他曾经屠♥杀♥过我们
Sergeant, do you have any proof?
中士 你有证据吗
Yes, his words.
有 他本人的话
He opened up to me.
他向我坦白了
He confessed to all of it.
他承认了这一切
And there's more.
还有呢
For the last seven years,
过去7年里
Michael has hidden a higher angel in the archangel corps,
米迦勒在大天使军团藏了一个高等天使
someone who is supposed to protect all of us.
而她的使命本该是保护我们的
Give us a name. Who?
告诉我们是谁
Her name is Noma Banks.
她的名字叫诺玛·班克斯
Alex Lannon just testified before the senate.
亚历克斯·兰诺刚在议会面前指证了你
What did he say?
他说了什么
He told us things,
说了一些事
things even I never knew about you.
一些甚至连我都不知道的事
I should never have trusted him.
我就不该信任他
The senate's voted to begin hearings to remove you.
议会已经一致同意召开免除你的听证会
There's talk of forced exile.
还有人建议要流放你
I'll save them the trouble.
我给他们省点麻烦算了
Is it true?
他说的是真的吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I need you to continue to protect Louis.
我需要你继续帮我保护路易斯
He's a good soul.
他是个好人
He's done nothing wrong.
他并没有做错过什么
If they expose him,
如果他们揭露他
he'll only be executed by the senate.
他一定会被议会处死
Please, Becca, keep him safe.
求你了 贝卡 保护好他
You have my word.
我答应你
You wondered if I was capable of love.
你曾问过我到底会不会爱
I hope you know the answer to that now.
希望你现在有答案了
After all I've done for you.
我为你做了那么多事
Guards!
守卫
Get off me.
放开我
Archangel...stand down!
大天使 住手
When we join with Gabriel...
若吾等追随加百列
He will have joined with us.
他会接纳吾等
When we offer him solemn loyalty...
若吾等效忠于他
He will save us.
他会拯救吾等
When we are broken...
若吾等受挫
We are made stronger in our broken places.
愈挫则愈强
When we are stronger...
待吾等愈强
We are worthy.
愈强则有价
When we are worthy...
待吾等有价
We are safe.
有价则安全
It's too much. Thank you.
太麻烦了 谢谢你
Could you leave us for a minute?
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You wanted to see me?
你要见我是吗
Yes, I heard about Michael. I can't believe it.
我听说了米迦勒的事 真不敢相信
Going up in front of the senate
挺身而出面对议会
can't have been easy for you.
对你来说一定不容易
You did the right thing, Alex.
你做了正确的事 亚历克斯
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表