剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Change of venue?
换个地方谈如何
Alex, what are you doing here?
亚历克斯 你在这干嘛
You need to come with me.
你必须和我来一趟
Well, I can't just come with you.
我不能和你走
I'm in the middle of--
我正在...
listen to me, Something has happened,
听我说 发生了一些事情
and it's best you just come with me and I'll show you.
你最好和我来 我带你去看
Whatever it is,
不管是什么事
It's just gonna have to wait.
都得等一下了
Claire, this can't wait.
克莱尔 这个不能等
Alex, where are we going?
亚历克斯 咱们要去哪
In there.
进这里
Ah, my little girl--
我的小女儿
My little girl.
我的小女儿
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
My baby.
我的宝贝
What is happening, Alex?
这怎么回事 亚历克斯
Let me explain.
让我解释
I was just protecting Vega from another eight-ball attack.
当时我正在调查维加内的堕天使攻击
I didn't know who she was until I had her trapped.
在抓住她之前 我不知道她是谁
There was an order to take her down,
有命令要处决她
and I just couldn't do it.
但是我下不了手
Baby, Claire.
宝贝 克莱尔
Does my father know about this?
我父亲知道这事吗
Alex, how much does my father know?
亚历克斯 我父亲知道多少
Everything.
所有一切
He's been keeping her for years.
他已经养了她许多年
Outside the walls, in the Luxor.
在墙外的卢克索酒店里
Why?
为什么
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
Because he's been having a relationship with her.
因为他一直和她保持着关系
That's ridiculous. Who told you that?
这太荒谬了 谁告诉你的
She did.
是她
She did, Claire, and I believe her.
是她 克莱尔 而我相信她
She knows too many details to be lying.
她知道的细节太多 不可能皆是谎言
How could he do something so disgusting?
他怎能做出如此恶心的事
Because he doesn't see her that way.
因为他并不是以堕天使的眼光看她
He still sees your mother.
他看到的依然是你的母亲
How would you know?
你怎么知道
Because I've seen her too.
因为我也见到了她的存在
You're crazy.
你疯了
You're all crazy.
你们都疯了
No, Claire, Claire, listen. Claire!
不 克莱尔 听我说 克莱尔
Claire, listen to me. Get off of me, Alex.
克莱尔 听我说 放开我 亚历克斯
Claire, I've talked to her. I've talked to her.
克莱尔 我和她谈过了 和她谈过了
That eight-ball in there is not like the others.
里面的那个堕天使和她的同类不同
It makes me think there's a chance
这让我觉得有可能
that your mother is still trapped in--
你母亲还被困在那个...
It doesn't work like that,
那是不可能的
Alex, and you know it.
亚历克斯 你是知道的
I don't know anymore, Claire--
我现在不那么确定了 克莱尔
That is not my mother in there.
那里面的不是我的母亲
That is the creature who stole my mother from me.
那是把我的母亲从我身边偷走的怪物
So go ahead.
所以你继续吧
Follow your orders. Execute her.
遵守给你的命令 处决她
Please don't leave, without at least talking to her.
求你别走 至少和她谈谈
Why?
为什么
Why would I ever want you to see this, huh?
为什么我要让你来看她
Why?
为什么
I love you.
我爱你
Why would I destroy that?
我又为何要毁掉我们的感情呢
You know I would never put you through this
如果我觉得这事毫无希望
if I didn't think there was hope.
我是绝不会让你经历的
Alex, there is no hope for my mother.
亚历克斯 我的母亲已经没希望了
There might be, Claire.
也许有的 克莱尔
I think these can help us.
我觉得这能帮我们
Just see for yourself.
你就亲眼去看看吧
But if you still want...
但如果你还是想...
I'll carry out the original order.
我会执行最初的命令的
I'll shoot her. I promise.
我保证 我会开枪杀了她
Remember, remember, this is for our own protection.
谨记 谨记 这是为了保护我们自己
William has promised that this is only temporary.
威廉已经保证这只是临时的
And we may Brother Paul,
我们也许... 保罗兄弟
where did he say we could safely worship?
他说了我们在哪里能安全地做礼拜吗
It's being handled. For the time being--
这问题已经在解决了 在当前
Die, traitors!
去死吧 叛徒们
I lost a lot of comrades during the war.
我在战争中失去了很多战友
Great leaders.
伟大的领导者们
Men like Colonel Russell Moore.
像罗素·摩尔上校那样的人
That name ring a bell to you?
这个名字你有印象吗
Should it?
我该有吗
He was the commander of the 452nd air transport wing
他是山丘空军基地第452
at Hill Air Force Base,
空中运输连队的指挥官
which is where Helena acquired her aircraft,
如果我没记错 那就是海伦纳
if I'm not mistaken.
得到飞机的地方
You're not.
你没记错
Near the end of the war, I was gonna send a squadron
在战争快结束时 我曾要派遣一个中队
to assist him with an angel attack.
去帮助他抵御一次天使的攻击
In the end, he didn't need my help.
最终他没有让我帮忙
He won that battle anyway.
他赢得了那次战斗
But I do remember what he lost in that fight.
但我记得很清楚他在那次战斗中失去了什么
All of his aircraft.
全部的飞机
Apart from one lone B-52 bomber
除了一架B-52轰炸机
and a pair of bell-9 choppers.
和两架贝尔九型直升机以外
Helena doesn't have an air force.
海伦纳根本没有空军
All your city has is what little remains
你们有的不过就是上校舰队
of the colonel's fleet.
仅剩的几架飞机罢了
A legend is more powerful than the truth.
传说有时比真♥相♥更有力
This one kept Helena safe for 25 years.
这个传说保护海伦纳25年无虞
General Riesen,
莱森将军
is this an indictment or...
你是要揭发我还是
a negotiation?
要与我谈判呢
We have a common enemy.
我们有共同的敌人
Today, Gabriel's waging war against Vega.
今天 加百列会对维加发起战争
Tomorrow he could turn his eye to Helena.
明天 他也很可能会把矛头对准海伦纳
I don't have any illusions about that.
这点我很明白
Good.
很好
Because as you are well aware,
你应该很清楚
Vega has the capability to make a catastrophic bomb.
维加有能力制♥造♥毁灭性武器
and Helena has the B-52 to drop it on Gabriel's compound.
而海伦纳有用来投放炸♥弹♥的B-52轰炸机
We can start building the weapon tomorrow.
只要你同意 我们明天就可以开始制♥造♥武器
I think I'll take that other drink now, General.
我想是时候再来一杯了 将军
There's only one problem.
只有一个问题
Evelyn is queen.
伊夫林是女王
She has the power in Helena, and unfortunately,
她手握海伦纳大权 不幸的是
she doesn't share my concerns about Gabriel.
她和我对加百列的看法不尽相同
Until the threat comes to Helena,
如果战火没有波及到海伦纳
She'll refuse to enter the war.
她是不会参战的
I've waited so long to see you.
这么多年 我终于见到了你
You're fooling everyone, right?
你在玩弄我们所有人 是吗
And now it's my turn to be tricked.
现在轮到我了
Isn't it...mom?
是吗 妈妈
I didn't want to hurt you,
我不想伤害你
and I didn't mean to upset your father.
也不想惹你父亲不高兴
I just-- I just wanted to see you.
我只是 想见你
And I took it too far.
我做过头了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I should never have gone to your room.
我就不该去你的房♥间
It was a stupid and selfish decision.
真是个愚蠢又自私的决定
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表