剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Because I know who the killer is.
因为我知道谁是杀手
Louis?
路易斯
Louis, you shouldn't be up here.
路易斯 你不该到这上面来
Noma?
诺玛
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Alex.
亚历克斯
I called her.
我叫她来的
Don't you see?
还不明白吗
She's here to teach you a lesson.
我让她来是为了给你上一课
Teach me a lesson about what?
给我上什么课
Why none of you should trust Michael.
教你们为什么不该相信米迦勒
Louis. Louis, don't.
路易斯 路易斯 别这样
I suppose the proof is always in the pudding, isn't it?
我想实践才是检验真知的唯一方法 不是吗
Noma, no!
诺玛 不
Noma!
诺玛
You told me you'd never lie to me.
你说过你绝不会骗我
I didn't lie to you. Right.
我没骗你 没错
You just neglected to tell me that one of my closest friends,
你只是忘了告诉我 我最亲密的朋友
one of the last people I really cared about in this damn place,
在这破地方我唯一在乎的人
the one person I really trusted,
我全心全意去信任的人
the one person is a higher angel.
竟然是个高等天使
You can still trust her.
你仍然可以信任她
Did your spy know who I was before I did?
你的间谍早在我之前就知道我的身份了吗
She wasn't a spy. I simply needed you protected.
她不是间谍 我只是想保护你
Protected from who?
保护我不受谁的伤害
Yourself!
你自己
You wouldn't need looking after
如果你不是这么冲动莽撞
if you weren't such a reckless mess.
我也不用让人保护你
I may be a reckless mess,
我或许是冲动莽撞
but at least I know who I am!
但至少我知道自己是谁
Who the hell are you?
你到底又是谁
I'm the one that's been watching over you,
我是那个由始至终
your entire life.
一直照看着你的人
Waiting for you to step up to the promise
等待你履行自己的誓言
that's been woven into every ounce of your being by divine will.
那个由圣意铭刻进你每一寸肌肤的誓言
And here we are on the precipice,
此刻我们正身处险境
on the brink of everything we've been working for--
一直以来努力奋斗的一切
struggling for--
即将毁于一旦
And you question my motives?
你却在这个时候质疑我的动机
You shut up!
你闭嘴
It's hard not to.
我没法不这么做
This isn't about humans versus angels.
这事无关人类与天使的立场
This is about what's right and what's wrong.
而是关乎何谓对错
This is about guilt, isn't it?
这其实关于"愧疚" 不是吗
Bravo.
说得真好
You murdered them.
是你杀了他们
I did. They were neutral.
是我♥干♥的 他们是中立者
Neutrality is a myth propagated by those
"中立"不过是一群
of thin conviction...
信念不坚定者
and even weaker constitution.
和无信念者编造的谬论
Gabriel.
加百列
Hello, brother.
你好 兄弟
He can possess higher angels now?
他现在可以对高等天使附身了吗
Well, I've been practicing.
熟能生巧嘛
You'd be surprised at what you're capable of
只要你全心投入 你会惊讶自己
if you set your mind to it.
拥有的潜能有多巨大
You've sunk to a new low, brother.
你又一次刷新了自己卑劣的底线 兄弟
It's the only way I could tell the chosen one
只有这样我才能让天选之子
the truth about you.
看清♥真♥正的你
Your path should not
你的前路不该被一个
be led by a misguided archangel, Alex.
误入歧途的大天使指引 亚历克斯
It should be led by me!
应该是我
I'd kill you right now if you weren't using
如果你没有拿无辜的身体做盾牌
an innocent body as a shield.
我现在就会杀了你
Innocence is in the eye of the beholder.
无辜与否只是因人而异的主观判断
This body was happy to sell produce
如今我们族人战争当头
while a war was waged in his behalf.
这具躯体的主人却一心只想着卖♥♥菜
You slaughtered them because they were pacifists.
你因为他们是和平主义者就屠♥杀♥了他们
They were sacrificed for a greater cause--
他们是为伟大事业而牺牲
To finally shake this city's blind faith in you.
让这座城市终于能摆脱对你的盲目信仰
Yeah, he's a deceitful bastard, Alex,
他是个虚伪的家伙 亚历克斯
who's been hiding you from me.
一直将你藏起来不让我发现
Sanctify this vessel.
洁净汝身
Sanctify this vessel.
洁净汝身
An eviction?
驱逐仪式
What year is it again?
这都什么年代了
Sanctify this vessel.
洁净汝身
Oh, this is adorable.
你真是可爱
It truly is.
真的
Sanctify this vessel.
洁净汝身
Sanctify this vessel.
洁净汝身
Sanctify this vessel!
洁净汝身
I love your ambition.
我很欣赏你的野心
Sanctify... But...
洁净 但是
this vessel. you do know who I am?
汝身 你知道我是谁吗
I believe he does.
我相信他知道
Sanctify this vessel!
洁净汝身
I--
我
Sanctify.
洁净
Sanctify.
洁净
Back so soon?
这么快就回来了
It seems... Michael has taught the boy
看起来 米迦勒教会了那小子
how to perform an eviction.
如何实施驱逐仪式
So he truly is the chosen one, isn't he?
所以他真的是天选之子 对吧
Yes.
是的
And the dead?
那死去的人呢
Was killing three of our own worth it?
杀死三个我们的同类 值得吗
It certainly wound up Michael.
至少这打击了米迦勒
Won't be long until we have another flood on our hands.
很快我们就能再引发一次大洪水
They knew the guns were trained on them, yet they fled,
明知道有枪对着他们 他们还是要逃
shot down before they could clear the walls.
结果在飞出城墙之前就被击落
Something tells me Gabriel didn't deliver your message.
看来加百列似乎没有传递你的话
Are these all of them?
这是所有的中立者吗
With the exception of Noma, yes.
除了诺玛 是的
Michael.
米迦勒
Your brother told me things about you.
你的兄弟对我说了一些关于你的事
Things about your past.
你的过去
About the flood.
还有那场大洪水
Is it true?
是真的吗
Michael. Is it true?
米迦勒 是真的吗
Don't listen to my brother.
别听我兄弟胡说
Hey, I'm still talking to you!
我跟你说话呢
We're not done here!
我们还没完
You hear me?
听到了吗
Let the boy go!
放了那孩子
Father's great flood, sent to cleanse the earth.
父亲用大洪水净化了地球
Let every nation tremble before his might.
他的神力为世人所敬畏
They've begun to worship our kind over father.
人类开始崇拜我们 更甚于父亲
He'll never let that abide.
他绝不会容忍♥
So you kill them?
所以你杀了他们
Every man, woman, and child?
所有男人 女人和孩子
It's what he asked me to do.
那是他让我做的
Father always taught us never to leave our chores unfinished.
父亲时常教导我们 做事别半途而弃
Stop.
住手
Of all the pleasures this world
这世间有如此多乐趣
makes available to us, he chooses murder?
可供我们选择 他却唯独选择了杀戮
I'm just ensuring the natural order of things.
我只是在维护自然法则
And what's more natural than death?
还有什么比死亡更符合自然呢
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表