剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
to have Gabriel executed immediately.
把加百列立刻处决
What should I have done,
不然我该怎么做
made some impassioned argument to keep him alive
在克莱尔·莱森正怀疑我是叛徒的当口
when Claire Riesen suspects I'm a traitor?
用一番慷慨激昂的言论保住他的性命吗
She found the blindfold here in our house, remember?
她在我们的屋子里找到了遮眼布 记得吗
I was protecting us.
我这么做是为了保护我们
Or were you trying to protect yourself?
还是说你只是在保护你自己
All the while, pushing Gabriel under the bus.
自始至终你都想让加百列去送死
You can believe what you like.
你要怎么想随便你
It's not your doubts about my loyalty that worry me.
我担心的不是你质疑我的忠诚
It's that you're blinded by your devotion to Gabriel.
而是担心你被自己对加百列的忠诚给蒙蔽了
I'm not blinded.
我没有被蒙蔽
I trust him.
我相信他
Because he values me
因为他重视我
in a way you'll never understand.
这点你永远不会理解
Then why didn't he tell you he was coming to Vega?
那他为什么没和你说他要来维加
Why not whisper to the leader of your acolytes
为什么没悄悄通知他的信徒首领
that you're gonna walk through the gate and surrender?
他将走进城门 缴械投降呢
Are there others that he trusts more?
难道他有更信任的人吗
He'll reveal his intentions when he feels the time is right.
时机成熟时 他自会向我们透露
William, believe me,
威廉 相信我
It is my hope that Gabriel has been honest,
尽管我希望加百列是诚实的
but we have to allow for the possibility
但我们也得考虑他有可能
that he could expose us.
会暴露我们
My faith in Gabriel is as strong as it has ever been.
我对加百列的信心从未动摇
And it's not him that I am worried about.
我担心的并不是他
I'll expect you to do everything in your power
你最好尽你所有能力
to prevent his execution.
阻止他被处决
Where's Noma?
诺玛在哪
In safekeeping.
妥善安置好了
Sending your friend to earn my trust?
派你的朋友来获取我的信任
I was impressed, Alex.
了不起 亚历克斯
But now I'm disappointed.
但现在我却很失望
You see, you're still as close to my brother as always.
你和我弟弟的关系还是亲密如常
You're still not learning.
你还是没学乖
There's nothing you can teach me, Gabriel.
你没什么可以教我的 加百列
Oh, there is, if you'll only listen.
有的 只要你听我的话
I am what I am.
我就是我
I own all my mistakes.
我承认我所有的错误
But I'm the only one that's never lied to you.
但我是唯一一个从未欺骗过你的人
All those closest to you, Jeep...
所有亲近你的人 吉普
You think you know me.
你以为你了解我
Michael, even Claire.
米迦勒 甚至是克莱尔
You think you know who I am?
你以为你知道我是个什么样的人
You have no idea.
你根本不了解
They all use you for their own ends.
他们全都利用你来达到自己的目的
You have no idea who I am!
你根本不了解我是个什么样的人
Come with me, Alex.
跟我走吧 亚历克斯
Think about Claire.
想想克莱尔吧
I have acolytes everywhere, Alex.
我的信徒遍布天下 亚历克斯
If I die, she dies,
如果我死了 她也要死
along with your unborn child inside her.
包括她肚子里尚未出生的婴孩
What did you say?
你说什么
That's right, Alex.
没错 亚历克斯
You're going to be a father.
你要做父亲了
I can sense you hovering.
我知道你在这里
What did you say to stay Alex's hand?
你说了什么令亚历克斯住手了
He did leave quickly, didn't he?
他走得很急 不是吗
You only delayed the inevitable, Gabriel.
你只是在推迟不可避免的事情 加百列
I remember yours was the first voice I ever heard.
我记得我听到的第一个声音就是你的
The first moment, I was alone in darkness,
起初 我独自一人在黑暗中
but I remember you,
但我却记得你
Your essence there with me.
你的灵魂与我同在
I remember.
我也记得
It comforted me, gave me hope.
它安慰了我 给了我希望
The day we were made, my other,
就在父亲造就我们的那一天
my twin archangel Gabriel.
我的双胞胎兄弟 大天使加百列
Only Uriel and Raphael
只有乌列和拉斐尔
know what it is to be joined as we are.
明白我们这种心灵相通的感觉
Even the son of morning was born alone.
就连早晨之子路西法也是独自出生
Our bond always allowed me to know what you were thinking.
我们之间的联♥系♥总能让我知道你在想什么
And now you only baffle me.
但现在我却再也猜不透你的想法
My yin,
我的影子
my better half.
我的另一半
You broke the bond first, Michael,
是你先切断了我们的联♥系♥ 米迦勒
when you stopped listening.
从你不再听我说话时起
I felt I had no choice.
我别无选择
You know what I'm doing, Michael?
你知道我在做什么吗 米迦勒
I'm illuminating you,
我正在启发你
just like I tried centuries ago.
正如我几个世纪前尝试的那样
Tell me, brother,
告诉我 弟弟
have you ever doubted these humans?
你有质疑过这些人类吗
I mean, they're intelligent. I'll give them that.
他们都很有聪明 这点我承认
I mean, this--this impressive wing restraint.
这个令人♥大♥开眼界的翼束
I mean, this must have been in the works
肯定是花了很长时间
for quite some time.
才制♥作♥完成的
What do you think it's made from?
你认为这是什么材质的
It actually-- it feels like empyrean steel.
感觉像是九天玄铁
They're up to no good, Michael.
人类都不怀好意 米迦勒
Whatever keeps you in line, it's good in my book.
只要能约束你 对我来说就够了
Louis doesn't have to be kept in line.
路易斯无需被约束
He's done nothing wrong.
他没做错任何事
Except of course when I possessed him.
当然除了我对他附身的时候
What does Louis have to do with this?
这和路易斯有什么关系
Well, I had another look at the world through his eyes,
我透过他的眼睛看到了另一番景象
and I was surprised by what I saw.
我被眼前的场景惊呆了
A large room, high ceilings,
一间大房♥间 高高的天花板
white halls, sterile.
惨白的墙壁 一尘不染
Skylight was a nice touch,
天窗倒是不错的点缀
but what I remember the most
但让我印象最深刻的
was what I saw around him,
却是他身边的东西
the white symbol on red.
红底上的白色标记
How do I know any of this is true?
我怎么知道你说的是真的
You don't.
你不能
But one of our kind
但我们的一位族人
is being mistreated by your humans, Michael.
正在被你的人类虐待 米迦勒
The ones you love,
那群你深爱着的
the ones who turned you into a traitor.
却将你视作叛徒的人类
It seems they returned the favor.
看来他们就是这样报答你的
Brother.
兄弟
Is it true?
是真的吗
What?
什么
The baby.
孩子
Is it true?
是真的吗
I'mI'm sorry, Alex. Claire
对不起 亚历克斯 克莱尔
Look, the truth is, I wasn't actually going to tell you.
我本来不打算告诉你的
I thought it would be better if you didn't know.
我觉得你不知道会更好
How could that ever be better?
那怎么可能会更好
Because you can't be a father to this child.
因为你当不了这个孩子的父亲
That isn't your choice to make.
那不是你一人能做的决定
You have no idea what kind of father I'd be.
你都不知道我会成为一个怎样的父亲
Yes, I do, Alex,
我知道 亚历克斯
and so do you.
你也很清楚
Alex, both of us grew up missing a parent,
亚历克斯 我们两个从小都失去过亲人
and neither of us wants that to happen again.
我们都不希望这种事再次发生
This child, our baby,
这个孩子 我们的孩子
is gonna grow up safe and cared for.
将会平安健康地长大成人
By William?
由威廉抚养
Yes. You said it yourself.
没错 这是你自己说的
Anyone close to you has a target on their back,
与你亲近之人都会受到伤害
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表