剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
I don't know what it all means,
我不知道那有什么意义
But I'm not bowing to anyone,
但我不会屈服于任何人
and you aren't either.
你也一样
Alex Lannon is now our greatest threat,
现在亚历克斯·兰诺是我们最大的威胁
and Claire Riesen is in love with him,
而且克莱尔·莱森爱上他了
which makes your union that much harder.
这让你俩的结合愈发困难
What? You're wrong.
什么 你搞错了
Oh, William, come on.
威廉 别傻了
I'm sorry, but your feelings for Claire
虽然我不想这么说 但是你对克莱尔的感情
have obviously blinded you
显然让你忽视了
to what was plain to see in that room,
那间房♥子里最显而易见的事
which makes it more imperative than ever
这也让我们完全控制维加的需求
that we take full control of Vega.
愈发显得急迫
Evelyn isn't gonna like us holding Arika in prison.
伊夫林不会任由我们关押艾丽卡
Riesen thought she was innocent.
莱森认为她是无辜的
She seemed to be speaking the truth when she said
当她说自己对罗安做的事一无所知时
she had no idea what Roan was.
看上去说的是真话
I don't care.
我不在乎
That city is full of assassins.
那座城市里满是刺客
How do you think Evelyn came to power?
你觉得伊夫林又是靠什么当权的
You know Arika is Evelyn's wife, don't you?
你知道艾丽卡是伊夫林的妻子对吧
Don't agree with Riesen about anything
不许再赞同莱森所说的任何事
ever again.
再也不许
You were never alone.
你从不孤单
What?
什么
When Jeep left, you were never alone.
就算吉普离开了你 你也并不孤单
I watched over you.
我照顾着你
I made sure you joined the army.
我确保你加入军队
I formed the archangel corps
我创建了大天使军团
so that I could stay close to you
这样就可以和你足够接近
without arousing suspicion.
又不会让人产生怀疑
Everything was done so you could train in secret.
这一切的意义都是为了让你能秘密接受训练
No one could know who you were.
不能让任何人知道你是谁
Am I supposed to thank you--
难道我应该感谢你
thank Jeep-for all of this?
感谢吉普所做的这些事吗
No, it just is.
不用 这是我们应做的
As your father, Jeep held the tattoos on his body
作为你的父亲 吉普让纹身留在他身上
for when you were ready.
直到你做好准备为止
He knew it might mean his death.
他知道那或许意味着他的死亡
I'm not ready.
我还没有准备好
I'm no savior. You are.
我不是救世主 你是
It's up to you to decipher the tattoos.
如今要不要解开纹身的秘密全在你
I bore them on my body before
我把纹身纹在我的身上
they were transferred onto Jeep's,
之后转移到了吉普那里
but they were always meant for the chosen one.
但那永远是为天选之子而准备
First the tattoos were on you. Then they were on Jeep.
纹身先在你身上 然后在吉普那里
Then they're on me.
最后又转移到我身上
How do I know they're not meant for someone else?
我怎么知道不是意外上错了身
What are they?
这纹身包含着什么
Our fate...
我们的命运
Our hope...
我们的希望
Written in a language long since forgotten,
用一种被遗忘很久的语言写成
one even I don't know.
就连我也不认识
Can you show them to me?
你能让我看看吗
Can you read them?
你能读懂吗
I can't.
我不能
You must.
你必须读懂
This is war, and only one side can win.
这是战争 只能有一个赢家
What's in those tattoos will guide you
纹身中的信息将指引你
through what's to come.
面对即将发生之事
They will lay out the path
它们将成为指路明灯
through which mankind can be redeemed
告知人类如何得到救赎
and Gabriel and his legions pushed back,
及如何击退加百列和他的军队
but this path will not be easily traversed.
但这条路将荆棘密布
At every step,
走的每一步
you must choose which course to take.
你都必须要选择自己将承担的代价
I believe you are the only one
我相信只有你
that can end this war.
能够结束这场战争
I'm just a man, Michael.
我只是个普通人 米迦勒
How can you be sure?
你怎么能肯定
Nothing is ever certain,
没有什么是绝对的
but Jeep had hope, Alex.
但吉普心存希望 亚历克斯
He had faith in you,
他相信你
and so do I.
我也是
Try.
试试吧
Can you discern anything?
你能辨认出什么吗
No.
不能
My son,
我的儿子
William.
威廉
We found him.
我们找到他了
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表