剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Dominion...
《圣域》前情提要
You need me.
你需要我
I need Helena's air force.
我需要海伦纳的空军
She's pushing for a vote of "no confidence"
她正为此在议会发起一个"不信任"投票
in the Senate to force him to relinquish his seat.
迫使你父亲下台
You're gonna support her vote, aren't you?
你会支持她的投票 是吗
It might be what's best for Vega.
对维加来说也许是最好的选择
You made me believe that I was someone else.
是你让我相信我可以成为另一个人
Have you been outside the hotel?
你出过酒店了吗
I wanted to leave her a gift.
我只是想送她一份礼物
You murdered that man in the market.
是你杀死了集市里那个男人
This needs to end.
这一切 必须结束
I need her taken down.
我要你杀了她
Please don't kill me.
求你不要杀我
I have a family.
我有家人
I have a daughter.
我有个女儿
To my mother.
致我的母亲
An old casino vault?
一个废弃的赌场金库
Please don't hurt me.
请别伤害我
What on earth have you done?
你都干了些什么
You radioed in and confirmed
你在无线电里报告说
the eight-ball had been executed.
堕天使已经被处死了
It was a way to buy time. It was a lie.
我那是为了争取时间 你那是说谎
I made a judgment call.
这是个临时决定
A bad one.
错误的临时决定
Please let me go. Please?
求求你们放了我吧 求你们了
That isn't just any eight-ball in there.
她不是一个普通的堕天使
That's Claire's mother.
她是克莱尔的妈妈
Vicious and unpredictable all the same.
但和其他堕天使一样恶毒而且无法控制
Wait.
等等
You already knew it was her mother.
你本来就知道那是她妈妈
Riesen asked me specifically to handle the situation.
正是莱森请我处理此事的
And he's under the impression she's been taken care of.
而且他以为此事已经解决了
She's a threat to the city.
她是维加的威胁
This is different.
这次不一样
She knows things about Claire,
她知道克莱尔的事
things that only Claire's mother could know.
只有克莱尔的妈妈才知道的事
I think she's still in there.
我觉得她妈妈还活在这个身体里
No, she isn't.
不 她没有
Archangel, I'll leave Wega. I'll go.
大天使 我会离开维加的 我会的
I'll go right now.
我现在就走
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也别想去
I've read the texts.
我读到过这个
I know about evictions.
我知道驱逐术
It says the possessed will find salvation
上面说被堕天使占据的人可以
at the hands of the chosen one.
被天选之子救赎
Those are just the words of scared men.
那只是吓坏了的人类在自说自话而已
Now, go in there and end this, or I will.
进去了结此事 否则我就亲自动手
You keep telling me I'm destined to lead,
你总说我命中注定要成为领袖
to save mankind.
要拯救人类
And here I am incapable of helping this one possessed soul.
但现在我连一个堕落的灵魂都没法拯救
I won't accept that.
我可不能接受
I know you're trying to protect me,
我知道你是为了保护我
but that's not what I need.
但我不需要保护
Then what do you need? Your help.
那你需要什么 你的帮助
Claire was robbed of her mother.
克莱尔失去了母亲
The only memories that she has
她对母亲唯一的记忆
are from the stories she's been told.
仅仅来自于别人讲给她的事
What if I can help bring her mom back?
说不定我能救回她妈妈呢
Alex...
亚历克斯...
I have seen evictions attempted many times before.
我见过人们尝试驱逐堕天使很多次了
Believe me, the dangers -- not only to the host
相信我吧 不仅宿主会有危险
but to you
你也
are indescribable.
面临着莫大的风险
It's a risk I'm willing to take.
我愿意冒这个险
I hope I don't say something to ruin that smile.
希望我不会说出什么会抹去这笑容的话
Oh, no, it won't. This one's here to stay.
不会的 我真的很开心
I found your gift.
我看到你给我的礼物了
Must have fallen off the night stand.
肯定是从床头柜上掉下来了
It was next to my bed.
就掉在我床边
It's so beautiful.
太美了
I was surprised you didn't mention it last night
你昨晚在订婚晚宴上对此只字未提
at the engagement dinner.
我当时还诧异着呢
Now I know why.
现在我知道原因了
Aw, were you sitting there the whole time thinking
你不会一直坐在那里想象着
I hated it?
我会讨厌它吧
Not the whole time.
也不是一直啦
All right, the whole time.
好吧 一直惦记着这事儿
This song...
这曲子...
Mom used to sing it to me, didn't she?
妈妈以前常哼给我听 对吧
Sometimes I forget just how much I miss her.
有时候我都忘了自己多么想念她
Yeah. I miss her too.
是啊 我也很想她
It is the perfect gift.
这礼物太完美了
I love it. Thank you so much, dad.
我爱死了 谢谢你 爸爸
I'm gonna go listen to it.
我要去慢慢听了
Claire.
克莱尔
I need your help with David Whele.
我需要你帮忙应对大卫·威尔
This no-confidence vote.
这个不信任投票的事情
What no-confidence vote?
什么不信任投票
I thought he was dropping that.
我以为他放弃了
No, he's moving forward, and quickly.
不 他在继续推动 而且行动很快
He's managed to convene a meeting for later today.
今天晚些时候他会召集所有成员开会
That said, I'd like you to attend a meeting
这样的话 我希望你今天
with me today at the house.
能跟我一同出席
Yes, of course.
当然
The work of God is simply this,
上帝的工作就这么简单
The belief in the one...
对一个人的信仰...
Principate.
元首
Father.
父亲
What a pleasant surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
Is that how you would describe it?
你觉得这叫惊喜吗
An unexpected surprise.
起码是意料之外
You know, I...
知道吗 我都...
Can't remember the last time you attended my service...
不记得你上次参加我的布道是什么时候了
I don't plan on staying.
我没打算留下
This was found...
这个...
In our home.
是在我们家发现的
I'm impressed, William.
没想到啊 威廉
You've discovered yet another one of these.
你又发现了他们之中的一个
Your investigation into Gabriel's under-church
你对加百列地♥下♥教♥会♥的调查
is really coming along.
还真是深入
Yes, sorry, I forgot to mention...
抱歉 我忘了提
You're getting closer to exposing
你就快能揭发
These angel-worshipping traitors.
这些搞天使崇拜的叛徒了
Yes, I am.
是的
These, uh... What do you call them?
这些...叫什么来着
These...
这些...
Black acolytes,
黑衣信徒
I think they've infiltrated the upper Vs.
我觉得他们已经渗入了更高等级的人群中
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
I don't know.
我不知道
Just a hunch.
只是种感觉
When I find them, I will end them.
等我找到他们 一定要灭了他们
Have a wonderful service, son.
好好布道吧 儿子
I'm with you in spirit.
我的精神与你同在
Can't you knock?
你不会敲门吗
Or flap your wings or something?
拍拍翅膀什么的也行啊
Well, then I wouldn't be able to enjoy the show.
那我就享受不到这演出了
You need something from me.
我身上有你想要的东西
I'd like to offer you a trade.
我想跟你做个交易
剧集 | 圣域(2014) | 导航列表