剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
大地球体将会清除射程内的一切
The terra-sphere will obliterate anything in its path.
收到信♥号♥♥后
When you get the signal,
隐蔽起来 否则你也会被炸飞
take cover or you'll get caught in the blast.
十分钟
Ten minutes!
十分钟
Ten minutes.
-会了吗 -会了
- You got it? - Mm-hmm.
开火
Fire!
山脊上
不要让他们往上爬
Don't let 'em climb!
不要让他们往上爬
Don't let 'em climb!
我不喜欢那个脚手架的样子
摧毁它
我还需要一点时间
I need more time.
你这该死的懦夫
阿曼达
Amanda!
清除这片区域 冲啊
Clear the area! Go!
回去 快跑
Get back! Move, move, move!
回去 快点
Get back! Come on!
大家都回去
Back, everybody, back!
太棒了
Yeah!
太好了
Yes!
医生
Medic!
看样子你交了些新朋友
I see you made some new friends.
我觉得比起人类 他们更恨沃奇
I figured they hate the Volge more than they hate humans.
那个球体的事我还是很生气
I'm still mad about the sphere.
我会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you.
你之前就说过这样的话
I've heard that before.
我得起来
I have to get up.
-不行 -就行
- No. - Yes.
不行 你身体还是不舒服
No, no, no, no, no. You don't feel well.
你必须留在这里 你必须留下
You have to stay here. You have to stay here.
医生 拜托你 快劝劝她
Doc, can you please talk some sense into her?
卧床休息
Bed rest.
我知道你们是好意
I know you mean well,
但我还有一大堆事情要处理
but I have a few thousand things that need to be taken care of.
卧床休息
Bed rest.
乖人类
Good human.
我稍后再来看你
I'm gonna check in with you later, okay?
好
Okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-你不会死了吧 -应该是
- So you gonna make it? - I think so.
死了多少人
How many dead?
四十一个
41.
昨晚有人想把这个小城夷为平地
Someone tried to wipe this town off the map last night.
火力大开
They tried hard.
我们要查清是谁派沃奇过来的
We need to figure out who sent the Volge
他们有何目的
and what they were trying to accomplish.
在桌子抽屉里有个布袋
In the desk, in the drawer, there's a cloth bag.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我不是执法官
I'm no lawkeeper.
尽管如此
Maybe not,
但你是我手上唯一的王牌了
but you happen to be all I have available.
这真是个好理由
Way to sell a guy.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
这座小城是个适宜居住的地方
This town, it's a nice place to live.
我总能听到有人这么说
Yep, so I keep hearing.
生活很腼腆
Life is coy
我们必须紧紧拥抱它
and must be firmly embraced.
真美
It's gorgeous.
这枚戒指代表婚约吗
The ring signifies a pledge of betrothal?
这是人类的习俗
It is the human custom.
真正的婚礼要过一阵再举♥行♥
The actual wedding comes later.
到时我们要在牧师面前宣誓
That's when they will swear vows before a Shigustak.
这会气死雷夫·麦考利的
Oh, this will kill Rafe McCawley.
最终会的 只要我们机智有耐心
Eventually, yes, if we're clever and patient.
我娶对人了
I married well.
嫁给你是我的荣幸
You flatter a poor woman.
诺兰曾说
Nolan used to say
我们是荒芜之地的孩子
the two of us are children of the badlands...
那里是野蛮开放之地 弱者不敢涉足
the wild, open spaces where the weak are afraid to go.
令我害怕的是城镇
It's towns that scare me,
人潮拥挤 争夺一席之地
all the people jostling for space,
吸光所有空气 令人窒息
sucking up the air till there's nothing left to breathe.
我们会留在这里吗 我不知道
Will we stay here? I don't know.
卢克·麦考利之墓
我们信奉一位神明 名叫厄尔祖
My people have a God called Urzu.
他为我们每个人都安排了一条道路
He has a path for each of us.
它引领我们前往的并非总是我们预料的地方
Where it takes us is not always where we imagined.
其中自有原因
There is a reason.
诺兰的人♥民♥称其为命运
Nolan's people call it fate.
抗争之城执法官
你不在的时候 情况变得一塌糊涂
So while you were away, everything went to hell.
你的新市长比大家想象中要铁腕
Your new mayor is tougher than anyone expected.
本·戴瑞斯现在昏迷不醒
Ben Daris is comatose,
等他醒过来 他会把沃奇攻击归罪于我们
but if he wakes up, he could tie us to the Volge attack
还有卢克·麦考利的死
and to Luke McCawley's murder.
而且麦考利死了以后
And with McCawley dead,
我们就不知道卡兹里埋在哪里
we have no idea where the Kaziri is buried
也不知道他把钥匙藏在哪里
or where he may have hidden the key.
我不知道接下来该怎么办
I don't know what to do next.
放松 伯奇先生
Relax, Mr. Birch.
别灰心
Don't lose heart.
等到人死城空
When the town is empty,
我们就可以重新开始搜索了
we'll be free to resume our search.
备用计划
The backup plan,
很残忍♥
it's brutal.
我们在努力改变世界 伯奇先生
We're trying to change the world, Mr. Birch.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
总有一天
One day,
幸存者会感谢我们的
the survivors will thank us.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表