剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
而你就跟英雄一样
You get to look like a hero.
说对了多少
How close am I?
够多了
Close enough.
但是说明一下
But for the record,
我可没想跟这个恶心的人耳语
I had no intention of whispering in this disgusting man's ear.
那我可以告诉他了吗
So--so can I tell him?
随便
I don't care what you do.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank Rayetso.
我帮尤利西斯在被击落的飞行器上建了实验室
I helped Ulysses set up a lab in a downed stratocarrier,
在关外大约30公里处
about 30 clicks beyond the pass.
她就在那里
that's where you'll find her.
要出去吗
Going somewhere?
我想离开
I want out.
远离一切
Out of everything.
远离矿山和你 我不干了
The mine, you, all of it, I'm done.
你不是卢克
You're not Luke.
你永远都不会成为卢克
You're never gonna be Luke.
我知道
I know.
我心里永远有他的位置
There's a spot in my heart that's all his.
就在你妹妹 你母亲 还有你的
It's right next to the one for your sister and your mother...
边上
and you.
我爱现在的你
I love exactly who you are.
即使地球再次毁灭重建
You could terraform this entire mud ball all over again
我对你的爱也不会改变
and nothing would change that.
我尊重你的职业精神
I respect your professionalism.
我钦佩你的抱负
I admire your ambition.
如果把L7矿井给你
And if you had L-7...
你一定会做的很成功
you would kick its ass.
那为什么还关掉
Then why'd you shut it down?
孩子 并不是一切都是因为你
Boy, not everything's about you.
你哥哥的事 你说得对
Well, you were right about your brother.
他确实隐藏着东西
He was hiding something.
L7矿井底有些东西 我都不知道是什么
There are things I can't explain at the bottom of the L-7 shaft.
你哥哥就是在那里找到这个的
It's where your brother found this.
这是什么
What is it?
我知道才怪
Damned if I know.
但我觉得卢克就是因为这个而丧命的
But I think Luke was killed because of it.
它在等什么
What's it waiting for?
别害怕
Don't be scared.
抗争之城击退过那些怪物组成的军队
Defiance beat an entire army of those things.
但我们死了41个人
Defiance lost 41 people.
妈妈很勇敢
Mom was so brave.
她说把这个给你
She said to give you this.
迷失孩子的守护神
Patron saint of lost children.
这是圣芬尼根
It's st. Finnegan.
你拿着它好吗
I want you to hold this, okay?
嗯
Okay.
它会让你变得勇敢
It's gonna help you be very brave.
现在去给她们做进入迷宫的准备
Help me prep these two for the maze.
你掉了这个
You dropped this.
这些都不是真的
None of this is real.
我要杀了尤利西斯
I'm gonna kill Ulysses.
缇拉
Tirra.
缇拉 缇拉 没事了
Tirra. Tirra. It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你杀了米可
You killed Miko.
你为什么要这么对我
Why did you do this to me?
你杀了米可
You killed Miko!
你要付出代价
You're gonna pay for thi--
你还好吗
You okay?
肯雅 你没事吧
Kenya, you okay?
过来
Come here.
好了
Here you go.
-好 -干杯
- Yes. - Cheers.
你想喝点什么
What can I get you?
你好啊帅哥
Hey, good looking.
-那么久没见你 -缇拉 缇拉过来
- Haven't seen you here-- - Tirra, tirra, come.
来
Come here.
我有礼物送你
I have a gift for you.
这是圣芬尼根
This is St. Finnegan
他是迷失孩子的守护神
and he watches over lost children.
没有芬尼根这个圣人
There's no such saint as Finnegan.
那是圣克里斯托弗
That's St. Christopher.
是修女带大我的
I grew up with nuns.
还是谢谢你啦
Thanks anyway.
谁是圣芬尼根
Who's St. Finnegan?
妈妈是怎么死的
How did mom die?
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他们越来越近了
They're getting closer.
他们还在中城 继续找
Still mid-town. Keep working.
该死的清道夫 都抢光了
Damn scavengers. It's picked clean.
我们现在不也是在拾荒吗
Aren't we scavenging right now?
别耍嘴皮子
Hey, don't be smart.
我们只是想找些食物
We're just trying to put some food
给你和你妹妹充饥
on the table for you and your sister.
跟他们不一样
It's different.
趴下
Get down!
迫击炮 他们穿过休斯顿了
Mortars. They've crossed Houston.
我们得去河边
We gotta get to the river.
但肯雅还在城里
But Kenya's back there.
有半支军队攻着过来
There's half a squad between us.
她很聪明 她会逃去河边的
She's smart. She'll go to the river.
她一个人撑不住 我们不能离开她
No, she won't! We can't leave her!
我们不能死在这里
We're not gonna die here.
-跟我走 -不
- Come with me. - No.
-下来 -不
- Get down here! - No!
听好 你快收拾你的
Listen, you must get your--
你知道我在哪儿等你们
You know where I'll be.
-五 六 -肯雅
- Five, six... - Kenya!
-捡棍棍 -肯雅
- Pick up sticks. - Kenya.
七 八
Seven, eight...
我跟你说过要呆在屋里
I told you to stay inside.
我才不听你的话
You can't tell me what to do.
-妈妈呢 -走 他们来了
- Where's mom? - Come on, they're coming.
-你为什么在哭 -快跑
- Why are you crying? - Run.
妈妈在哪里
Where's mom?
妈妈死了
Mom's dead.
她很勇敢
Mom was so brave.
她说要把这个给你
She said to give you this.
这是圣芬尼根 迷失孩子的守护神
It's St. Finnegan, patron saint of lost children.
你回来救我了
And you came back for me.
她没有
She didn't.
这些年来我对你冷嘲热讽
All those years that I gave you shtako,
你本可以随时用这件事来反击
you could have hit back with this at any time.
让我闭嘴
You could have shut me down.
为什么你不说
Why didn't you?
因为你是我妹妹
Because you're my sister.
我要向大家介绍新任市议员
I'd like to introduce our newest town council member,
达塔克·塔尔先生
Mr. Datak Tarr.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everybody.
很荣幸能加入你们
Very nice to be here, indeed.
很高兴见到你
Enchante.
你好
Ca va.
我一直把注意力放在了错误的蛇身上
You know, I've had my eye on the wrong snake.
你才是危险的毒蛇
You're the dangerous one.
你说话真好听
You're very sweet.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表