剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Jered.
你知道肯雅在哪里吗
Have you seen Kenya?
自从晚餐后就没见了 怎么
Uh, not since my dinner break. Why?
她已经离开几小时了 错过了两位客人
She's been gone for hours. Missed two appointments.
跟我说一下情况
Tell me everything.
她居然一个人来这里 疯了吧
What was she thinking coming out here alone?
尼海街白天就够恐怖了
Nehi street's bad enough in daylight.
你妹妹照顾得了自己
Your sister can take care of herself.
你根本不了解她
You don't know who she really is.
-她很脆弱 -她很坚强
- She's fragile. - She's tough.
她根本不坚强
No, she's not.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我有点语无伦次
I don't know what I'm saying.
她确实很坚强
Of course she's tough.
我只是很担心她
I'm just really worried about her.
我明白的
Understood.
等等
Hold on.
我好像收到了她的信♥号♥♥器传来的信♥号♥♥
I think I'm getting activity on her hailer.
我发一个脉冲过去
I'm gonna send a pulse.
在那边
There!
-过来 -不
- Come here. - No!
这是肯雅的项链
It's Kenya's necklace.
你哪里拿来的
Where'd you get that?
嘴还挺硬哈
Ah, tough guy, are ya?
跟你说哦 小硬汉
Tell you what, tough guy.
不如我把你绑在拖车后
Why don't I tie you to the back of my roller
然后在岩石上拖来拖去 看你说不说
and drag you around the badlands until you answer my questions?
我们不会伤害你的 好吗
Look, no one's gonna hurt you, okay?
好不好 你叫什么名字
Okay? What's your name.
这条项链对我妹妹很重要
This necklace was very important to my sister.
是她小时候 我们妈妈送给她的
Our mom gave it to her when she was very little.
她一直随身带着
She never would just let it go.
除非发生意外
Not unless something bad happened.
给我20块
20 scrip.
老实交代
Hey! Speak!
我看到他带走了两个女的
I saw him take the two girls.
-谁 -那个生化人
- Who? - The bioman.
他夜里会过来
He comes at night.
抓人去制♥作♥蓝魔鬼
Takes people to make the blue devil.
听着 小鬼 这事很重要
Okay, kid, this is very important.
那个生化人带她们去了哪里
Where did the Bioman take 'em?
我知道的都说了
I told you all I know.
信♥号♥♥器我留着可以吗
I keep the hailer, okay?
走吧
Go.
快走
Come on.
镇里我只见过一个生化人
I've only seen one Bioman in town
他在达塔克·塔尔手下工作
and he works for Datak Tarr.
那个蓝魔鬼是什么东西
Look, what's with the blue devil?
-听过肾上腺素吗 -没
- Ever hear of adreno? - No.
是一种合成神经递质的增强因子
It's a synthetic neurotransmitter enhancer.
战争期间 用来增强体能和反应速度
During the war, we used it to enhance physical performance.
是一种毒品 最起码来说
It's a bad drug, to say the least.
这跟肯雅有什么关系
What does this have to do with Kenya?
EMC的合成所需资源用尽之后
Well, when EMC ran out of the synthetic stuff,
有些大胆的化学家们提出
some enterprising chemist came up
可以利用真正的肾上腺流体
with a formula using actual adrenal fluids.
这种流体怎么搞得到
How did he drain the fluid?
囚犯
Prisoners.
吓到死 榨到干
Scare 'em to death, drain 'em dry.
你的队伍
Did your unit--
先处理肯雅的事吧
Let's just focus on Kenya.
如果在她体内抽取 我们估计只有十小时
If he's draining her, she's got about ten hours.
她们死了吗
Are they dead?
还没有
Not yet.
天呐
Oh, no.
不 不是吧
No, no, no.
你真是做得好啊
This is just perfect.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
不要这么说 米可
Don't say things like that, Miko.
这让我很伤心
It hurts my feelings.
尤利西斯 我之前是怎么交待你的
Ulysses, what did I tell you to do?
出去抓人
Pick--pick up people.
抓些白♥痴♥ 瘾君子
Slam heads. Stim junkies.
那些不会有人惦记或寻找的人
People no one would miss or come looking for.
这些人可不包括
Which doesn't happen to include
市长这要命的妹妹
the mayor's gods be damned sister.
米可 她看到我抓的人了
Miko, she--she saw my load.
全市人都在设法找出我们
Everyone's gonna come after us now.
-我很抱歉 米可 -让我想想
- I'm sorry, Miko. - Let me think.
我们这么办
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们把最后一批货处理掉
We're gonna process this last batch,
赚来的钱作为我们的旅费
we're gonna sell it for travelling money,
然后我们一起去南方
and then we're gonna head south.
就我们两个人吗
Just the two of us on our own?
当然
Sure.
好的
Yeah.
那样也不错
Yeah, that would be nice.
好 随便你
Fine. Whatever.
现在去给她们做进入迷宫的准备
Now help me prep these two for the maze.
快跑 肯雅 跑啊
Run, Kenya, run!
快跑 缇拉
Run, Tirra!
-我们在哪 -不知道
- Where are we? - I don't know.
是市长女士和执法官
搞什么啊
最好是紧急的事
This better be important.
她在哪
Where is she?
-放开我爸爸 -诺兰
- Let go of my dad! - Nolan!
按他说的做 阿♥拉♥克
-放开我 小子 -诺兰 放开他
- Get off me, kid! - Nolan, let him go!
-诺兰 放来他 -她在哪
- Nolan, let him go! - Where is she?
麦考利说得没错
McCawley was right.
你根本控制不了这个执法官
This lawkeeper is completely beyond your control.
-斯塔玛 -达塔克
- Stahma! - Datak!
我猜你要找的这个"她"
I assume the "she" you're seeking
是那位可人的肯雅·罗斯沃特
is the lovely Kenya Rosewater.
这么说你知道了
So you know?
你们俩晚上一直在河洛馆附近鬼鬼祟祟地
Well, you two have been bumbling around the Hollows
打听她的消息
all night asking after her.
几小时前有人通知我了
I was informed hours ago.
有目击者说她是被一个生化人带走的
A witness said a Bioman took her.
尤利西斯
Ulysses.
所以你们跑来找我
And that's why you've come to me.
推定我有罪
Guilt by association.
我向你保证 如果尤利西斯行为不端
I assure you, if ulysses misbehaved,
我对此毫不知情
it was without my knowledge.
他可真能扯
He's full of it.
这就是报复
This is payback.
这可不是我的风格 对吧
That's not really my style, is it?
如果肯雅被人割断喉咙
Now, if you found Kenya with her throat cut
遗弃在你的门外 我说错什么了吗
on somebody's doorstep-- did I say something wrong?
达塔克 别说了
Datak, shh!
当我想表明立场时
When I choose to make a statement,
我不会让别人看不出是出自我之手
I rarely leave it unsigned.
我是狂妄 就这么简单
It's hubris, pure and simple.
这是我人格的缺陷
A personal flaw,
但看来我妻子很喜欢这一点
but my wife seems to like it.
行了 我们废话少说
All right, come on, let's cut the crap.
达塔克
Datak,
在安全救肯雅回来这点上
you and I both have a shared interest
你和我有着共同的利益
in getting Kenya back here safely.
具体怎么讲
Oh, and how's that exactly?
你对休战纪念日的赞助
Your financial support of the armistice day celebration,
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表