剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
是你解雇了我
You're firing me.
然后你就能公开否定我
Then you're gonna publically disavow me.
说我是个不受控制的危险人物
You're gonna say that I'm a loose cannon,
能胜任击退沃奇族的任务
that I'm fit for fighting off Volge marauders
却不适合捍卫法律
but not fit to uphold the law.
我不会那么说的
I'm not gonna say anything like that.
你在广播中听到我的发言
You heard my words on the radio.
每个人都听到了
Everyone did.
那是曾经的你 不是现在的你
That was who you were, it's not who you are.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
这座城建立在新的开始上
This town was built on new beginnings.
我会在广播中公开维护你
I'm going on the radio to defend you.
那正是达塔克想要的结果
That is exactly what Datak wants.
我的军事档案是密封的
My military file is sealed.
达塔克唯一能得手的途径就是
The only way Datak could've got his hands on that
因为他和地球共和国
is if he's in bed with the Earth Republic
还有你的好朋友马西上校沆瀣一气
and your good buddy Colonel Marsh.
我知道游戏规则
I know how this game works.
你出面维护我 等于在我身上加倍下注
You go public, you'll be seen as doubling down on me.
而在我身上打赌不是好选择
And I am a bad bet.
我不会跟你争论这个
I'm not debating this.
他们期望你情绪失控
They're counting on you to get emotional.
你要这么做了 一定会输掉选举
If you do, you're gonna lose the election.
-去他的选举 -真的吗
- Chup the election. - Really?
是的
Yes.
如果达塔克赢了选举
If Datak wins this election,
他会敞开城门
he's gonna kick open the doors
欢迎马西上校和地球共和国的暴徒
to Colonel Marsh and his e-rep goons
一年之后
and a year from now,
这里会变得面目全非
you won't even recognize this place.
肯定也不再是你想生活的家园
And it certainly will not be one you wanna live in.
我关心这座城市
I care about this town.
它不能因为我而毁掉
I'm not gonna be the thing that kills it.
你要走了
You're leaving.
做对的事
Do the right thing.
够了
Enough!
把他带到这里来
Bring him over here.
彩弹游戏枪
Paintball gun, huh?
我不知道诺兰会开枪
I didn't know Nolan was gonna shoot.
我只想开个玩笑
It was supposed to be a joke.
玩笑是你的朋友死掉了
Well, I guess the joke's on your dead friend,
玩笑是我女儿嫁给你这样的混♥蛋♥
and my daughter for marrying a little peckerhead like you...
玩笑是我居然还答应了婚约
and me for allowing it.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm so sorry.
如果能再重来一遍
If I could go back and do it over again
你不能 向前看吧
You can't. Look forward.
你要是再让我失望第二次
Because if you disappoint me for a second time,
再有配不上我宝贝女儿的行为
if you again act in a manner unworthy of my baby girl,
你的婚姻就到头了
your marriage will end.
我可不相信离婚
And I do not believe in divorce.
明白了吗
Capisce?
乖孩子
Good boy.
斯塔玛
Stahma!
斯塔玛
Stahma!
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
有人看见你进来吗
Did anyone else see you come in?
你们夫妇为了让我姐姐承担过失
You and your husband set Nolan up to kill that kid
设计诺兰杀了那个孩子
so that my sister would take the fall.
那是个悲剧
What happened was a tragedy.
我要告诉每一个人
I'm gonna tell everybody.
选举明天就结束了
The election is over tomorrow.
无论你再说什么都已成定局
Nothing you say can change the result.
我不打算改变竞选结果
I'm not looking to change the results of the election.
我只想伤害你
I'm looking to hurt you.
我要把你我之间的所有事
I am going to tell your husband
都告诉你丈夫
everything about you and me.
肯雅
Kenya...
他已经知道了 他不介意
He already knows. He doesn't care.
不 你不会那么做的
No. You wouldn't do that.
你不会把所有事都告诉他的
You wouldn't tell him everything.
他不知道
He has no idea
你一直跟他最喜欢的妓♥女♥有一腿
that you've been chupping his favorite whore.
我要毁掉你的婚姻
It's gonna destroy your marriage.
还有你的社会地位
It's gonna ruin your social standing.
那个成语是怎么说的来着
And what was that phrase?
那将会是个非常
It would be a great...
奇耻大辱
这么做你不会有好下场的
This will end very badly for you.
为什么 斯塔玛
Why, Stahma?
你为什么要这样
Why are you like this?
你丈夫那么残忍♥
Your husband is so cruel.
你有能力做很多事
You're capable of a lot of things.
现在你只是让他压制着你
Now you just let him dominate you.
我爱他
I love him.
而且不像人类女人对家暴男人的依恋
And not in the way a human female clings to an abusive lover.
我就爱达塔克的残忍♥
I love Datak because of his cruelty.
这是他强大的明证
It's proof of his strength,
为了达到目的 他愿意不择手段
his willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve his goals.
我们是一个团队
We are a team.
我很珍惜
I treasure that.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
而你注定孤独
And you're alone.
你好 执法官
Hello, lawkeeper.
或者我该叫你做乔舒亚
Or should I simply call you Joshua,
我看到你徽章都没了啊
seeing as you're no longer wearing a badge?
"杀人机器"
"Killing machine."
"约塞米蒂的屠夫"也不错
"Butcher of Yosemite" is a good one.
随你挑 反正都成
Take your pick. They both work.
你是在重演你的前线神话吗
Is this a reenactment of your frontier mythology?
你也看到了 我没带武器
As you can see, I've no firearm.
公平决斗
A fair fight.
虽然不是我习惯的方式
Well, it's hardly my default,
但既然你都要走了
but seeing as you're leaving--
我会享受这个的
这座城跟我再无关系
I'm done with this town.
来完结任务啊
To finish the job!
跟以前一样
Just like old times.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我们呆不下去了
This town's played out for us.
嘿 怎么了
Hey! Hey! What's wrong?
我不能
I can't--
好
Okay.
医生 医生
Doc! Doc!
-医生 -把她放桌上
- Doc! - Get her on the table.
她突然就倒下了 然后开始尖叫
She just collapsed and started screaming.
把她翻过来
Flip her over!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
用麻♥醉♥药♥ 要给她动手术
Anesthesia. I need to operate.
-不行 -让开
- No way! - Back off.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
沃坦寄生虫 会攻击脊柱神经
Votan parasite. Attacks the spinal nerves.
我要把它取出来 否则她会终身瘫痪
I need to get it out now or she'll be permanently paralyzed.
好的 你需要我做什么
All right. What do you need me to do?
-出去等 -不行
- Wait outside. - No!
我不会离开她
I'm not leaving her.
你做了你该做的 让我做我的本分
You have done your job. Let me do mine.
出去等
Wait outside!
你会没事的孩子 一切都会好起来
You're gonna be fine, kiddo. Everything's gonna be fine.
不
No!
不
No!
不要
No.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表