剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
她们都在说谎
They're lying, both of them.
可能吧
Maybe.
我觉得是亨特对肯雅施家暴
You know, I think that Hunter was beating on Kenya,
阿曼达为了保护她而杀了他
and Amanda could've killed him to protect her sister.
还可能是肯雅杀了他 阿曼达撒谎保护她
Or Kenya killed him, and Amanda's lying to protect her.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do about it?
回家换件新衣服
I'm gonna go home, put on some fresh clothes,
然后去参加婚礼
and go to a wedding.
诺兰
Nolan.
有人被谋杀了
A man was killed.
是个坏人 还是很久以前
A bad man, long time ago.
你想让这件事不了了之对吧
You're gonna try to bury this, aren't you?
我的责任是维护和平
It's my job to keep the peace,
不是跟福尔摩斯一样
not run around like Sherlock Holmes
到处找冤鬼亡灵
chasing old ghosts.
那如何伸张正义
What about justice?
今晚记得打领带
Make sure you wear a tie tonight.
我是不会让我女儿在自己的婚礼上
My daughter is not wearing this hocky mask
戴这种曲棍球面具的
at her wedding.
这可是祖传的 放尊重点
This is an heirloom. Show some respect.
她走红毯的时候要自己能看见路
She'll be able to see when she's walking down the aisle,
大家也要看见她
and folks will be able to see her.
如果新娘不戴泰罗面具
A Castithan wedding isn't a wedding
那就算不上卡斯蒂珊族婚礼
if the bride doesn't wear her telo.
是我为这场婚礼买♥♥单
I'm the one footing the bill for this thing.
克里斯蒂穿什么得听我的
Christie wears what I say she wears.
你们人类总觉得自己高人一等
You humans believe you're so superior.
事实上你们还在原始阶段
The truth is you're primitives.
头脑迟钝 双手笨拙
Your minds are dull, your hands are clumsy.
粉红的皮肤气味使我恶心
The scent of your pink skin sickens me.
对你来说这皮肤是粉红色的吗
Does this skin look pink to you?
你们长得都一样
You all look the same.
那我问你
Let me ask you something.
你这么讨厌人类
You hate humans so much,
为什么还让你儿子娶了个人类
why are you letting your boy marry one?
这是阿♥拉♥克的愿望
Well, Alak wishes it.
不对
No.
对这件事你的态度一直不错
You've been good with this the whole time.
所以我得自问一句
So I gotta ask myself:
你在耍什么花招
what's your angle?
你想从这场婚礼中得到什么
What do you get out of this wedding?
我相信爱情
I believe in love.
我一直在想麦考利矿业是建在
You know, I was thinking about how the Mccawley Mines
从伊拉希恩特移♥民♥者那偷来的土地上的
are built on land stolen from Irathient settlers.
那是个有污点的遗产
Now that's a tainted legacy
我不想留给孩子们
that I do not want to leave to our kids.
所以当我死后
So when I die,
我的矿区会设立一个信托基金
my mines go to a trust benefiting
给抗争之城的伊拉希恩特人
the Irathient population of Defiance.
你也觉得我这么做是对的吧
You do think I'm doing the right thing,
不是吗 达塔克
don't you, Datak?
那是你的矿区 雷夫
Well, they're your mines, Rafe.
我不关心你怎么处理它们
I don't care what you do with them.
很好
Good.
早饭我请客
Breakfast is on me.
婚礼取消了
The wedding is off!
达塔克 我能理解你的不安
Datak, I understand you're upset,
可要是克里斯蒂不想穿泰罗面具
but if Christie does not want to wear the telo...
这和他妈的泰罗面具无关
It's not about the gwoking telo.
雷夫·麦考利把克里斯蒂从遗嘱里剔除了
Rafe Mccawley has written Christie out of his will.
矿区会落到伊拉希族人手里
The mines are going to the I-raths.
雷夫也许现在这么说 不过要有耐心
Rafe may say that now, but be patient.
当他第一个外孙生下来时
Once his first grandchild arrives,
-他会重新考虑的 -我等不下去
- he'll reconsider. - I will not wait.
作为替代我得赢得这次选举
Instead I will win this election.
等我当上市长 我会想法设法的
Then when I'm mayor, I will find a way
从雷夫·麦考利手中夺走矿区
to take the mines away from Rafe Mccawley.
那阿♥拉♥克会怎么想
How does Alak feel about this?
阿♥拉♥克还是个孩子
Alak's a child.
他会想开的
He'll get over it.
我父母也不想让我嫁给你
My parents would not have wanted me to marry you.
而现在 我们在这里
And yet, here we are.
你我在阿♥拉♥克这么大时比他倔强多了
Alak is more pliable than either of us at his age.
我们是移♥民♥
We were immigrants.
我们必须要自强
We were strong because we had to be.
阿♥拉♥克永远不用
Alak will never have to endure
经历我们的磨难
the same hardships we did,
这我得感谢雷亚索
and I thank Rayetso for that.
你不想让他高兴吗
Don't you want him to be happy?
我们的儿子爱着这个人类女孩
Our son loves this human girl.
她能让他绽放笑容
She makes him smile.
她能使他奋发图强 这点没有其他人能做到
She lifts his spirits in a way that nobody else can.
卡斯蒂珊女人也一样能让他奋发
A Castithan woman can lift his spirits...just fine.
阿♥拉♥克属于这个新世界
Alak is of this new world.
他对人类的看法和我们不一样
He doesn't see the humans the way we do.
他在人类中看到了美丽
He sees beauty in them.
仁慈
Kindness.
然后他失去了嗅觉
Then he's lost the sense of smell.
也许你也一样
Maybe you have too.
我给牧师打电♥话♥
I'm calling the priest.
阿♥拉♥克应该是第一个
Perhaps Alak should be the first
听到你决定的人
to hear of your decision.
诺兰现在应该在这里查案的
You know, Nolan should really be here right now.
你是在浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
是啊 寻找证据可真是非常浪费时间
Yeah, looking for evidence is a big waste of time.
你想要证据吗
You want evidence?
要我来办这事的话 我会找五个副手来
You know, if I ran things I'd have five deputies
翻遍这里的每一寸土地
combing over every inch of this place.
你不需要五个副手
You don't need five deputies.
那是什么 一根头发吗
What is that, a hair?
胡须 黎伯拉塔族
Whisker. Liberata.
杰瑞
Jered.
亨特做老板的时候
Jered the bartender was working here
杰瑞在这里当酒保
when Hunter owned it.
杰瑞 我是汤米 你在吗
Jered, it's Tommy. You around?
杰瑞
Jered?
门锁着的
It's locked.
所以呢
So?
所以我们得回去找诺兰
So we've got to go back to Nolan
弄张搜查令或是别的什么
and get a warrant or something.
我们不能就
We can't just --
就怎样
can't just what?
可怜的杰瑞
Poor Jered.
他的喉咙从两侧耳垂部被切开
His throat's been slit earlobe to earlobe.
和伊拉·班狄克死状一样
Just like Elah Bandik.
有人想让他闭嘴
Someone didn't want him to talk.
他的手指是怎么回事
Why are his fingers like that?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是脱氮反应
Maybe nitrogen depravation.
这看起来像是卡斯蒂人做的
This has all the markings of a Casti hit.
我像你这么大时
When I was about your age,
方舟还在做最后的准备
the arks were going through their final preparations.
我通过牌局赢得了船票
I had just won passage playing ivali.
可我父亲拒绝离开家园
But my father refused to leave home.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他为什么想留在一个濒死的星球上
Why would he stay on a dying planet?
他说就算太阳要把我们的世界吞灭
He said if the suns were to swallow up our world,
他也得留在圣殿里
he needed to be inside the walls of the holy temple.
他不能放任卡斯蒂珊卷轴无人留守
He could not leave the Castithan scrolls unattended.
就算面临死亡的威胁也不行
Not even in the face of death.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表