剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
当然不介意
By all means.
你们有怀疑他藏在这里的理由吗
Do you have reason to believe he's hiding here?
不 不需要
No, not necessarily.
你们俩都是卡斯蒂人 自己想吧
You're a casti, he's a casti. Do the math.
也许我们同根同源
We may be of the same origin,
但彼此的相似处也仅此而已
but that's where the similarity ends.
那人是个变♥态♥
The man is a psychopath.
他该在净化台上被公然分尸
He should be publicly dismembered on a cleansing rack.
你河洛馆的人有消息吗
You had any word from your boys in the Hollows?
还没 但我会马上去问
Not yet, but I'll make inquiries at once.
马蒂斯一露面 你们会最先知道
When Madis shows his face, you'll be the first to know.
谢谢合作
Well, thank you for your cooperation.
不用谢
You're very welcome.
很高兴见到你们俩
It's nice to see you both.
祝你们过得愉快
Enjoy the rest of your day.
做得不错
Well done.
走 我们去兜兜风
Come. Let's go for a ride.
我怎么才能让你通过关卡
How am I supposed to get you past the checkpoint?
随机应变
Improvise.
我在想 你非常正确
You know, I've been thinking. You're absolutely right.
我让自己的野心驾驭了责任感
I've let my ambition override my sense of duty.
沃坦集团才应放在首位
The Votanis Collective should be my priority.
必须在首位
It must be.
我会在这方面投入更多时间
I'll devote more time to the cause,
更多钱 还有沃坦集团所需的一切
more money, whatever the VC needs.
不 我是说真的
No, I'm serious.
我连个屁都给不了沃坦集团
I couldn't give a kanga-rat's balls about the Votanis Collective.
我只是喜欢杀人
I just like killing people.
看来你懂了 对吧
Yeah, you get it, don't you?
一个人得知自己也许
That there is the face of a man
再见不到家人后的表情
who knows he may never see his family again.
我能从你的眼中看到
I can see it in your eyes.
来啊 杀了我
Go ahead. Kill me.
我会在天国诅咒你 变厉鬼永远缠着你
I'll piss on you from high and haunt you for eternity,
你这个变♥态♥
You--you sick gwoke.
抗争之城
执法官
好了 下车
All right, out of the car.
过来
Come on!
你怎么知道他和我在一起
How did you know he was with me?
在你房♥子里
Back in the house?
你态度太好了
You were nice.
汤米
Tommy!
把塔尔先生带回家
Take Mr. Tarr home.
过来
Come on.
-那马蒂斯呢 -我来处理
- What about Madis? - I got this.
你回去
You go on.
去吧
Go on.
兄弟 没你这事儿办不成
Buddy, couldn't have done it without you, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
在我改主意前 把他带出去
Now, you get him the hell out of here before I change my mind.
等我收完钱之后 去南极的路上
Hey, after I collect, on my way down to Antarctica,
会途经抗争之城
I'm gonna swing by Defiance.
请你玩乐一晚 为我给你带来的麻烦而道歉
Buy you a big night of drinks for your trouble.
不过我可警告你
But I warn you--
如果你还没好好对待你那甜妞女友
If you haven't done right by that sweet girlfriend of yours,
我就去楼上
I'm gonna head upstairs,
给她展示能让她挂毛巾的东西
give her something to hang her towel on.
也许尺寸只够挂抹布
Washcloth, maybe.
-很好笑 -还有你
- Funny. - And you. Yeah.
在地球共和国玩得开心
Have fun with the Earth Republic.
希望你的处决缓慢且痛不欲生
I hope your execution is slow and painful.
你所说的"处决"
By "Execution,"
我猜你是指一处带有泳池
I assume you mean an estate with a pool,
猎场和我自己实验室的庄园
hunting grounds, and my very own lab.
我躲避地球共和国的唯一原因
The only reason I've been dodging the Earth Republic
就是我能从沃坦集团
is because I can get a better financial package
得到更多资金
from the Votanis Collective.
所有人都想找我 但不是为了把我送去绞死
Everybody wants me, but not for hanging.
你也知道吗
You knew about this.
有关系吗
Does it matter?
不管有没有他 战争都会一触即发
Another war is gonna start with or without Pol Madis.
也许吧
Maybe so,
但不一定要跟他的大规模杀伤性武器扯上关系
but his WMDs don't have to be a part of it!
兄弟 你也收到风声了
Look, man, you heard your squawker.
地球共和国的人马上就会到
Earth Rep is gonna be here any minute.
你不可能把他带回抗争之城
You'll never get him back to Defiance.
够了 是你跟我说的
Come on, you were the one who said,
我们不是政客 我们是士兵
we're not politicians, we're soldiers.
你是对的
You're right.
你到底什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
这样做感觉是对的
It felt right.
乔舒亚·辱男·诺兰下士
Corporal Joshua "No-man" Nolan--
在战场上不留一人
Leave no man standing on the battlefield!
都杀了吧 然后听天由命
Kill 'em all! Let god sort it out!
我指望着用他来换钱啊
I was counting on that gwoke-ing scrip!
你不用做这种事来赚钱
You don't need to do this to make a buck!
你可以跟我一起回抗争之城
Come on, you can come back to Defiance with me.
学会克制一点 你来当我副手
Learn a little self-restraint, I'll make you a deputy.
我要从你身上学自♥制♥
I'm gonna learn self-restraint from you?
你这好战的渣滓
You trigger-happy son of a bitch!
冷静下来
You calm down.
"冷静"
"Calm"--
你想要我冷静
You want me to calm down?
既然我没法用波尔·马蒂斯换钱
If I can't collect on Pol Madis,
那就换你吧
I'm collecting on you.
转身
Turn around.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
瓦鲁斯是绝不会让你拿走他的圣咏新星宝石的
Varus was never gonna let you walk away with his Libera Nova Gem.
对不起 诺兰
I'm sorry, Nolan.
有人出25万要你的命
There's 1/4 mil bounty on your head.
不会的 艾迪 你不是这种人
Come on, Eddie. This isn't you.
你得知道
You see,
你看错人了
that's where you're wrong.
这就是我 我是这样的人
This is me. This is who I am now,
那种会背后捅兄弟一刀的人
The kind of guy that'd stab his best friend in the back.
在EMC监狱呆了六年
Six years in an EMC prison.
你知道那是什么样的生活吗
Do you have any idea what that's like?
知道 我很遗憾 艾迪
I know. I'm sorry, Eddie.
所以你从来没探望过我吗
Is that why you never came to visit me?
我要带着伊瑞莎 我要保护她
I had Irisa. I had to protect her.
是我♥干♥掉那些卫兵的
I clocked those MPs, remember?
是我偷车把她带走的
I stole the roller to get her away!
如果不是我 她早就死在难民营了
She would've died in a refugee camp if it weren't for me.
我知道
I know!
你可以养育她
You got to raise her!
你是父亲 是英雄
You got to be a father, a hero.
我得到了什么 我被抓住了
What did I get? I got caught.
艾迪 以前的事是错的
Eddie, it wasn't right.
没错
No, it wasn't!
以前是错的 所以现在我来要回我应得的
It wasn't right, And it's my turn to get what's mine!
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
动手 像你杀掉波尔·马蒂斯一样
Come on, kill me like you did Pol Madis!
反正你善于此道 辱男
You're good at it, No-man!
你说得对
You're right.
你帮我和伊瑞莎逃了出来
You set me and Irisa free.
我欠你的必须还
You got every right to call in that marker.
不如这样
So I tell you what,
带我去找瓦鲁斯
you deliver me to Varus.
但你得答应我一件事
But you're gonna promise me one thing--
告诉他伊瑞莎已经死了
You tell him that Irisa is dead.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表