剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
你以为我是怎么做的
What do you think I did?
伊瑞莎在哪
Where's Irisa?
她把我从车上赶下来了
She threw me off the roller.
你去照看你家人 我去照看我的
You look after yours. I'll look after mine.
伊瑞莎
Irisa?
撑住
Come on.
跟我说话
Hey, talk to me.
没事了
Shh. It's over.
过来 孩子 我们得去看医生
Come on, kiddo. We should go see the doctor.
你自己去看
You see her.
-你刚癫痫发作了 -我知道自己怎么回事
- You just had a seizure. - I know what I'm doing.
拜托了
Please?
好吧
Okay.
请再来一杯
Another, please.
那女孩在哪
Where's the girl?
是她策划的地狱虫袭击
She's behind the Hellbug attacks.
什么女孩
What girl?
那个脸上有疤的车手
The rider with the facial scar.
琳茵
Rynn.
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
这就是你还在这里的原因吗
Is that why you're still here...
为了等她
you're waiting for her,
协助她完成这几起谋杀
helping her with these killings?
我对那些谋杀一无所知
I don't know anything about any killings.
那以前发生的呢
What about the ones in the past?
你在她惊慌失措时收留了她
You took her in when she was scared.
当祖拉和凯特被杀害后
After Julluh and Ket were killed,
你给她换了名字以保证她的安全
you gave her a new name to keep her safe.
你怎么会知道过去的事
我看到了
I saw it.
通过伊祖之影
你得告诉我她在哪
I need you to tell me where she is.
你的能力被触发了
You've been touched.
我知道琳茵的父母被杀害
I knew Rynn's parents had been killed.
她说她没看到是谁干的
She said she didn't see who did it.
但有时当你年纪还小时
But sometimes when you are younger,
你会强迫自己抹去一些记忆
you make yourself forget things.
如果这几起谋杀是琳茵策划的
If Rynn is behind these killings,
我们得在其他人受伤之前找到她
we need to find her before anybody else gets hurt.
我不知道琳茵在哪
I don't know where Rynn is.
但她也许知道
But she may.
如果她敞开心扉 我就能为她指路
If she opens her heart, I can show her the way.
觉得怎么样 小野狼
What do you say, little wolf?
你在哪
农场
祖拉的农场
你看到了什么
琳茵的妈妈
她让琳茵去喊她爸爸吃饭
她爸爸在捕昆虫 研究它们
Her father traps insects, studies them.
他是科学家 或"曾是"
He's a scientist. Or was.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
是他们
It's them.
-谁 -塔加特 还有鲍文
- Who? - Taggart. And Bowen.
我说过了不卖♥♥
I told you we're not selling.
我们也没打算买♥♥
Well, we're not buyin'.
那两人要杀他们
They're killing them.
我想帮忙 但动不了
I wanna help, but I can't move.
过去无法改变
The past cannot be changed.
你只能看到而已
Yours is only to witness.
冷静下来
Calm yourself.
冷静点
Calm yourself.
她在逃跑
你看到了小琳茵
现在去看看那女人
我知道她在哪儿了
I know where she is.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
听着 我不能解释你刚做的事 好吗
Look, I can't explain what you did back there, okay?
你看到的幻象
These visions of yours,
如果真与现实有某种联
if they are somehow connected to rea--
如果 它们就是现实
If? They are real!
这从来都不是创后压力症什么的
It was never posttraumatic stress anything.
我和你不同
I'm not like you.
我是外星人 而你让我害怕自己的本性
I'm an alien. And you made me afraid of that!
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
等事情结束 我们坐下来谈谈
Look, when this is over, let's sit down.
弄清这可能是福
We'll get to the bottom of this gift or this curse
也可能是祸的事
or whatever the hell this is.
-已经晚了 -孩子
- You're too late. - Kiddo.
我现在不想谈
I don't wanna talk about it.
先赶在琳茵杀其他人前把她找到吧
Let's go get Rynn before she kills somebody else.
好吧
Okay.
我们找到琳茵 就能找到地狱虫
We find Rynn, we find the Hellbugs.
计划是我们安装好热压弹
The plan is we set those thermobaric charges
然后在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前跑出去
and we get the hell out of dodge before they blow.
我帮你找琳茵
I helped you find Rynn
是因为神明旨意似是如此
because it's what the gods seem to want.
但我不想看到她受伤
But I will not see her harmed.
那你最好让她乖点
Then you better make her stand down.
伊拉希恩特的孩子是不会听命于他人的
One does not make an Irathient child do anything.
一个称职的父亲应该知道这点
A fit father would understand.
红外线出现故障
Infrared's going nuts.
他们肯定在底下
They must be down at the bottom.
-关掉 -地狱虫有耳朵吗
- Turn it off. - Do hellbugs have ears?
没 但琳茵有
No, but Rynn does.
这是底部吗
This is the bottom?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
这是什么 攻击信息素吗
What is it, attack pheromones?
粪便
Shtako.
地狱虫的粪便
Hellbug shtako.
它们靠嗅觉辨认
They see by smell.
这会遮住我们的体味
This'll mask our odor.
来弄点在身上
Come on, get some of this.
好
Okay.
它们肯定还在下面
These things must still be below us,
不然我们就能在这看到很多了
otherwise we'd be seeing a hell of lot more of them.
走吧
Come on.
汤米 再试试那控制器
Tommy, try that controller again.
那没用
Well, that doesn't look--
大家都还好吗
Everyone okay?
-汤米 -我没碰它 我发誓
- Tommy? - I didn't touch it, I swear.
淡定
Easy.
好 起作用了
Okay, it's working.
如果她闻不到我们
If she can't smell us,
她就找不到我们
she can't see us.
都别动
Nobody move.
看样子我们落在了地狱虫堆的中♥央♥
Looks like we fell into hellbug central.
那电梯是我们唯一的出路
That elevator's our only way out.
控制器肯定是短路了
The controller must've short-circuited.
-汤米 快修好 -行
- Tommy, get it working. - On it.
伊瑞莎 我们去把炸♥弹♥装好
Irisa, let's get those charges set.
-我们得先去找琳茵 -是吗
- We have to find Rynn first. - Yeah?
给你五分钟
You got five minutes.
汤米
Tommy!
电路烧焦了 但我可以换线
Circuit's fried, but I think I could rewire it.
停
Don't!
我一扔这些信息素 你们都得死
I toss these pheromones, you all die.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
马上
Now!
琳茵 这巢再生长下去
Rynn, that nest gets any bigger,
整座城市的人都要送命
it's gonna kill everybody in town.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you really want?
你说过我们心意想通
我们的确如此
那你为什么带他们来
是小野狼指引我们来的
神给了她启示
她
我不信
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表