剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
因为我们要上路了 亲
'Cause we're going on a little road trip, sweetheart.
救治疫情的药物
The payload drop with the plague cure
就在荒芜之地里
is sitting out in the badlands,
等着我们去拿
waiting for us to pick it up,
而你要负责跟你的老大们交涉
and you're gonna talk your bosses
放我们通过路障
into letting us through that barricade.
那好吧
Mm, sho-hooch.
-小曼 -别 别碰我
- Mandy-- - no skin contact!
我没事 就是有点晕
Look, I'm fine. I'm just dizzy, okay?
去吧
Go.
走吧
Come on.
执法官们正在竭尽所能地控制事态
The lawkeepers are doing everything they can to control the situation.
如果遇到问题
If there's a problem,
请向附近的副手警官报告
report it to the nearest deputy.
市里的医务人员刚刚通知我
The town's medical staff has just informed me
瘟疫的症状似乎有不同阶段
that the plague seems to progress in stages.
第一个阶段是咳嗽和发汗
Stage one is coughing and sweating,
我们都听说了
which we've all heard about.
第二个阶段就比较严重了
Stage two gets a lot more serious,
而且发病时机无法预测
and no one can predict how quickly it'll come on.
亲爱的昆汀
Oh, Quentin, love.
你好
Hello.
你应该不能吸烟吧
Are you supposed to be smoking those?
癌症太慢了
Oh, cancer is so slow.
最后杀死我的
Something far more interesting
肯定是其他有趣的东西
is bound to kill me first.
听说瘟疫这个方法不错
I hear plague is a popular way to go.
怎么了
Oh, what is it?
你既然来了这里
You wouldn't be here unless there was
说明♥心♥里有事
something on your mind.
在我家里
At my house,
你说你知道我妈妈经历了什么
you said you knew what really happened to my mom.
我确实说了
Oh, so I did.
告诉我
So tell me.
你空手而来
You came empty-handed.
你想试探我一下
Ah, you wanted to test me.
你想确认一下
You were feeling me out to be certain
我的消息是否可靠
that my information was reliable.
你真像你♥爸♥爸
So like your father.
你要是知道什么 就告诉我
If you know something, tell me.
别浪费我的时间
Don't waste my time.
你浪费了这么多时间
So much of it has been wasted already.
我看着都心疼
Breaks my heart.
昆汀 你错过了那么多跟母亲在一起的夜晚
Quentin, you've lost so many nights with your mother.
千万别再错过了
Don't you dare squander another one.
我妈妈死了
My mom is dead.
不
No.
那是你父亲骗你的
That's the lie your father told you.
把我想要的东西带来
Bring me the object I am looking for...
你为了保护它 不惜杀了伯奇先生
The object you killed Mr. Birch to protect...
我就告诉你皮拉尔在哪儿
And I will tell you exactly where to find Pilar.
快走 动作快点
Hey. Hey, move. Let's go.
排好队 走这边 快点
In a straight line! This way, this way!
跟紧点
Move along.
笼子里的挤一挤
Make room in the cage.
还有人要进来
We've got more coming.
他们抓到其他人了吗
我们分开行动迷惑了敌人
他们应该没抓到尼扎尔
很好
他们要毒死我们
什么
不会吧
卡斯蒂珊人在大流散时就是这样杀我们的
关在笼子里用氯气毒死
伊祖之道终将轮回
诺兰会来救我们的
诺兰就一个人
你这样做不对
You're making a mistake.
妈妈还活着 卢克
Mom's alive, Luke.
我要去找她
I'm gonna find out where she is.
要是没有它 你就再也见不到我了
Without that, you'll never see me again.
我想到了
I figured.
昆汀 别把那个给她
Don't give it to her, Quentin.
喂
Hello?
我的胸膛如火烧般
My chest is on fire.
爸爸 我好疼
Dad, it really hurts.
马上就有药了
Yeah, the medicine's coming.
你会没事的 宝贝
You'll be fine, sweetie.
雷夫 昆汀 这里不适合你们留下
Rafe, Quentin, this is no place for healthy humans.
她需要我们 塔尔夫人
She needs us, Favi Tarr.
耶维尔医生在哪里
Where's Doc Yewll?
我女儿现在很痛苦
My daughter's in pain here!
止痛药几小时前就用尽了
We ran out of pain medicine hours ago.
用这个吧
Take this instead.
是我自♥制♥的含鸦♥片♥止痛剂
It's an old world opiate from my own cellar.
应该能减轻点她的痛苦
It should ease her pain for a while.
这是否有诈
Is this on the level?
给她吃吧
Give it to her.
我会不会认不出她
I wonder if I'll recognize her.
谁
Who?
妈妈
Mom.
别这样说
Don't talk like that.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
市长在办公室晕厥了
The mayor collapsed in her office!
她在发高烧
Her fever is spiking.
请让一下
Clear the way.
她已进入第二阶段 拿盐水来
She's gone stage two. Get me some fluids.
-你一直在流汗 -我没事
- You're sweating. - I'm fine.
说真的 你气色很糟糕
Seriously, you look like shtako.
你能闭嘴吗
you wanna shut up?
好吧
All right.
阿曼达说你服过役
Amanda said you served.
第101营
101st.
军事情报
Intel.
对 就是后方梯队
Yep, rear echelon.
不过你已经猜到了吧
But you guessed that already.
这也不能怪你
Can't say I blame you.
不能人人都是英雄吧
We can't all be heroes.
阿曼达肯定跟你有过一段吧
Well, Amanda must have seen something.
就一阵子
For a time.
多久
How long?
三年
Three years.
我们处得挺好
Had a good run.
那怎么分手了
How'd it end?
问这些问题有意义吗
What's up with all these questions?
我不知道
I don't know.
打发时间 保持旅途愉快
Passes the time. Makes for a pleasant drive.
你劈腿了
You cheated on her.
-你就是这么想的吗 -我说错了吗
- Is that what you think? - Am I wrong?
能说点别的话题吗
You know, I don't really want to have this conversation.
行啊 反正你劈腿了
yeah, you cheated on her.
你要是想勾搭我前女友
If you want to hook up with my ex,
这些事应该去问她才对
maybe you should ask her all this stuff.
她怀孕了
I got her pregnant.
想到有个孩子降临在新世界我就恐惧
I was scared about bringing up a kid in the new world,
但我做好迎接挑战的准备了
but I was up for the challenge.
我来自爱尔兰的一个大家族
I'm from a big Irish family.
每周日都要家庭聚餐
Sunday dinners every week.
很激动人心
It was exciting.
我爱阿曼达
And I loved Amanda.
胜过一切
More than anything.
可她 我不知道
But she -- I don't know.
是害怕还是别的原因
She got scared or something.
她没和我商量就把孩子打掉了
She aborted the baby without telling me first.
你说得对
You're right.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表