剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
这真是趟极其愉快的旅途
This is a really pleasant drive.
我去和他们谈
I'll talk to them.
一起去吧
We'll do it together.
转过身 先生
Turn around, sir.
回抗争之城去 不然别怪我开枪
Return to Defiance, or I will shoot you.
举起手来
Keep your hands where we can see them.
我要和你们指挥官讲话
I need to speak to your commanding officer.
别再往前走了 大使
That's far enough, ambassador.
马西上校
Colonel Marsh.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
你好啊康纳 别再往前走了
Hello, Connor. That's far enough, son.
坦尼提大使
Ambassador Tennety.
康纳·朗 我听过很多你的传闻
Connor Lang. I've heard a lot about you.
希望我们别把气氛搞得那么僵
Wish we could be meeting under less stressful circumstances.
同感
Me too.
所以现在掉头回抗争之城去吧
Now turn around and go back to Defiance.
你们被隔离了
You're under quarantine.
我们要去取一批抗病毒药
We got a load of anti-virals
翻过那座山再走两公里就到了
two klicks over that ridge,
直接从旧金山运来的
payload direct from San Francisco.
那不如由我们去取药
Well, how about we'll pick it up
再拿给你们怎么样
and we'll bring it to you?
我不相信你们
I don't trust you.
我是不会让你们通过路障的
I can't let you past this barricade.
你们的狙击手射击范围是三公里 对吗
Your snipers have a three-klick range, right?
我们直接去取药
We drive straight to the medicine.
装载上车 然后返回
We load the car. We turn around.
要是有转错弯 或者弄错方向
We make any wrong turns, any wrong directions,
你直接把我俩干掉
You take us both out.
我很抱歉 可这赌注太高了 康纳
I'm sorry, but the stakes are too high, Connor.
我们得防止病毒蔓延到东海岸
We can't let this thing spread to the East Coast.
你的人♥民♥还还指望着和抗争之城
You people are still looking to build
建立战略联盟呢 对吗
a strategic alliance with Defiance, right?
是的 可你们的市长不合作
You know we are, no thanks to your mayor.
那些活下来的人都会知道
You keep these people from their medicine,
是你们让他们无药可医
the survivors are gonna know about it.
他们会让地球共和国负上应有的责任
They're gonna hold the Earth Republic responsible.
我会确保那点
I'll make sure of that.
现在 抗争之城里的六千条生命
Now, I got a town of 6,000 souls
掌握在我手里
in Defiance valley--
鲜活的生命
Human souls.
如果你不让我出去取药
If you do not let me provide them with their medicine,
他们的死全算到你头上
their deaths will be on your head.
好吧 我听够了他的废话
All right, I have had it with this guy.
军士
Sergeant.
慢着
Stand down!
好吧 你们走吧
All right, go.
不过你俩的举动从头到尾
But you will be in our sights
都在我们的视线里
the entire time.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
我讨厌那个贱♥人♥
I hate that bitch.
现在你看起来真的面如屎色了
Okay, now you really look like shtako.
我没事
I'm fine.
当务之急是把药取上
Let's just get the meds.
-好的 只是 -知道了
- Okay, just... - got it.
-那张床 -在这边
- Another bed. - Over here.
这里
Here.
很好
That's good.
把她抬到
Put her --
把她抬到外面去
Put her outside.
轻点
Gently.
-直接出去 -来了来了
- Straight out... - Coming through.
你丈夫在议会待了六个星期了
Your husband's been on the council for six weeks.
他是卡斯蒂珊人 对这个病有免疫力
He is Castithan and immune to the sickness.
你不觉得在这种危机时刻
Don't you think it's safer, in this time of crisis,
有他维护城市秩序很有安全感吗
for the town to have stability?
别白费口舌了
Save your breath.
你的三寸不烂之舌或许能把达塔克带到议会
You may have talked Datak on to the council,
不过到此为止了
but it ends here.
雷夫是资深议员
Rafe is the senior council member.
在我恢复期由他担任代理市长
He'll serve as interim mayor while I'm recovering.
我知道了
I understand.
聆听我们 火焰之神
我们的兄弟正遭受暴风雨的洗礼
雨停风息吧
小声点
Hey, keep it down, huh?
他说了闭嘴
The man said shut up!
他们在为人类祈祷
They're praying for you and the rest of the humans.
我们不需要沃坦人的祈祷
Well, we never asked for your Votan prayer.
别唱了
Break it up!
现在
Now!
别这样盖尔 随他们去吧
Oh, come on, Gail. Leave 'em alone.
够了
That's it.
我说别唱了
I said that's it!
别这样 盖尔
Come on, Gail.
退后 退后
Back off! Back off!
别挡道
Move out of the way!
-退后 -靠后
- Get back! - Stay back!
退后
Back!
-离开这里 -冷静 冷静
- Get outta here. - Relax, relax.
起来 快走
Come on, move!
快走
Move!
非常好
Very well.
你父亲刚来抗争之城的时候
When your father came to Defiance,
你跟你哥哥都还是小男孩
you and your brother were small boys.
克里斯蒂还只是个婴儿
Christie was just a baby.
你们的母亲皮拉尔生了病
Your mother, Pilar, was sick.
在旧世界 这名字的意思是"两极"
In the old world, the name for it was bi-polar,
但在这里毫无意义
but that's meaningless here.
当世界分崩离析
When the world fell apart,
他们停止为她制药
they stopped making her medicine.
你的父亲很绝望
Well, your father was desperate.
我那会儿是个战时军需官
Now, I was a quartermaster in the war
知道怎么搞到
and knew how to procure, well,
紧俏物资
challenging items.
在达塔克·塔尔的帮助下
With the help of Datak Tarr,
我们才能用旧世界的锂来帮助
We were able to keep poor, fragile Pilar
可怜虚弱的皮拉尔维持健康
on the straight and narrow with old world lithium.
一切都挺好
All was well.
麦考利一家很高兴
The McCawley family was happy.
然而 随着时间逐渐推移
Well, gradually, over time,
药还是无可避免地失去了效用
and inevitably, the medicine stopped working.
其实也不意外
Well, it's not surprising.
毕竟已经十几年的东西了
It was more than a decade old.
我想不需要我来告诉你
I don't need to tell you
在我们生存的这个世界
that in this world we live in,
弱者毫无立足之地
there's no place for the fragile.
皮拉尔的情况越来越糟 直到有一天
Pilar got worse and worse, until the day when...
你父亲下楼的时候
Your father came down the stairs
发现她正往你的早餐面包的黄油里
and found her buttering your breakfast toast
加老鼠药
with rat poison.
要不是我出面干涉
Your father would've shot her on the spot,
你父亲当时就开枪把她打死了
but I intervened.
那时候我们正在搞婚外情
Oh, we were having an affair at the time.
我知道杀害自己孩子母亲的负罪感
I knew that the guilt of murdering
会将他活活吞噬
the mother of his children would eat him alive
并且毁了他和我
and destroy any chance of happiness
本可能拥有幸福的所有机会
he and I might have had.
所以我们的关系结束了
So our relationship did not survive,
但历尽艰辛
but against all odds,
皮拉尔活了下来
Pilar did.
她在哪儿
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表