剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
and we learned a bit about ourselves.
我是学到了不少
I certainly did.
如果你去问城里的市民
If you were to ask people in this town,
他们可能会说我是恶棍
they might say I'm a scoundrel,
自私自利
selfish.
我并没有主动申请带领大家渡过危难
I did not ask to lead you through this recent crisis.
我没兴趣承担这个责任
I had no interest taking on that burden.
老实说 我情愿置身事外
And quite frankly, I wished to be left alone.
但我亲爱的妻子不同意
But my lovely wife wouldn't hear of it.
她教我 跟我说不能对民众
She taught me that I could not ignore the pain
所遭受的苦痛视若无睹
I saw in the eyes of my fellow townspeople.
她帮我学会什么是团体
My wife helped me understand community,
没有什么东西
That there is no greater honor...
比奉献重要
than service.
确实如此
No, there's not.
谢谢你 达塔...
Thank you, dat--
没有什么东西比为这座城市
There is no greater honor than giving back...
-怎么麦克风关了 -做奉献更重要
- Why is my mic off? - To the people of this town.
正因为如此
And it is for this reason
我摒弃以前的观念
that I am renouncing my former ways
正式向大家宣布
and throwing my hat into the ring
我要竞选市长
as candidate for mayor of Defiance.
该死
oh, yenkitso.
阿曼达 我希望本市有空间
Amanda, I do hope this town is big enough
能容下一点良性竞争
to withstand a little healthy competition.
那是当然 达塔克
Of course, Datak.
我很期待跟你的交锋
I look forward to the challenge.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
我觉得本市的领袖
I feel this town deserves leadership
应该对我们沃坦族人更加友好
that's sympathetic to the needs of our Votan population.
我们不会再容忍♥监禁
Never again will we tolerate the incarceration
伊拉希恩特兄弟姐妹的做法
of our Irathient brothers and sisters.
这些东西是毒药
These things will kill you.
比计划粗糙的沃奇进攻
And far more efficiently
杀伤力大得多
than a poorly planned Volge attack.
那是伯奇的主意
That was Birch's idea.
引发旧圣路易斯辐射泄漏的
Mm-hmm, and was triggering a radiation leak
也是伯奇吗
in old St. Louis also Birch?
错已铸成
Mistakes were made.
你们俩行事鲁莽而愚蠢
You two are reckless and stupid.
一向如此
You always have been.
这就是我停止跟你们合作的原因
That's why I stopped working with you.
他已经死了
He's dead, you know.
伯奇
Birch.
那我想旧团伙里
Well, I guess that makes you and me
就剩你和我了
the last two left of the old gang.
我们重新结盟吧
Oh, come back and work with me.
我一个人做不来
I can't do this alone.
我确信有人监视我
I'm pretty certain I'm being watched.
抱歉 我没兴趣
Sorry. I'm not interested.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我终于拿到其中一个科洛瓦了
I finally got my hands on one of the Kolovan.
哪一个
Which one?
金结
The golden knot.
在哪里
Where is it?
妮可莱特 马上销毁它
Nicolette, destroy it immediately.
我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
你真是疯了 你知道吗
You're crazy. You know that?
跟我一起疯吧
Come be crazy with me.
携手重造这个星球
Together, we can reshape this planet.
是重造还是毁灭
Reshape or destroy?
不毁灭哪里来的新生
You can't create without destroying.
我以为你已经想通这点了
I thought you would have figured that out by now,
医生
doctor.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表