剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
再见 斯塔玛
Bye, Stahma.
我明白你戴着泰罗面具会不舒服
I understand you're not comfortable wearing the telo.
没事 真的
Oh, it's all right, really.
所以我做了这个给你
So I made this for you instead.
旧世界的新娘面纱
An old world bridal veil?
我照着书上写的来做
I copied it from a book.
斯塔玛 你不用这么做
Stahma, you didn't have to.
我想为你做点事
I wanted to.
像我祖母在我妈妈的婚礼上说的
As my grandmother said to my mother on the day of her wedding...
新娘
走出黑暗
步入光明
找到出众的新郎
达塔克说雷夫嫁祸他
Datak accused Rafe of framing him.
我不信
I don't buy it.
我也不信
Nor do I.
爸爸
Dad.
没事的 阿♥拉♥克
It's okay, Alak.
把手给我
Here, give me your hand.
你还好吗
You okay?
婚礼就让我感觉怪怪的
Weddings are just weird for me.
我可以理解
Yeah, I get that.
没带刀吗
No knives?
她怎么不戴泰罗面具
Why is she not wearing the telo?
我不知道
I don't know.
妮基不在
Nicky isn't here.
真奇怪
That's strange.
杰瑞的手指
Jered's fingers.
我以前见过
I knew I'd seen that somewhere before.
当EMC在战争中
The Liberatas during the war
使用氧气炸♥弹♥时
when the emc used oxygen bombs--
他们就会变成这样
That's what they looked like.
黎伯拉塔人呼吸的氮气 不是氧气
Liberata breathe nitrogen, not oxygen.
氧气毒杀
Oxygen poisoning.
今天是特殊的日子
Today is a special day,
对于抗争之城是重要的一天
an important day for Defiance.
因此我不想因为自己的出现
That's why I didn't want to spoil it
而破坏这些美好
with my presence.
我杀了亨特·贝尔
I killed Hunter Bell
因为我觉得杀了他是为了城镇有更好的未来
for what I thought was the betterment of this town.
不久前他的尸体被发现
When his body was recently discovered,
我又杀了杰瑞·奇科马
I killed Jered Kikema,
他唯一做错的事就是目睹了我杀人
Whose only crime was witnessing my own.
我意识到执法官发现真♥相♥
I realize it's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before the lawkeeper discovers the truth.
我的身体绝对受不了维加斯监狱的折磨
With my health, I'll never survive Vegas prison.
所以我决定自行了断
So I've decided to end my life.
我跟自己说一切都是为了更好的明天
I told myself I was acting for the greater good.
但正是这种想法
But that kind of thinking
会让你误入歧途
leads you down a dark road.
我只希望这座城市能交付到
I can only hope I've left the town I love
比我更好的人手上
in better hands than my own.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她以前是个好人
She used to be good people.
有时候好人会做坏事
Sometimes good people do bad things.
恭喜 孩子
Congratulations, kid.
你解决了你的第一件案子
You solved your first case.
嗯 我还是不敢相信
Yeah, I just can't believe it.
是妮基市长
Mayor Nicky.
我知道
I know.
人都是神秘的 孩子
People are a mystery, kid.
有时候连自己都搞不清楚
Sometimes even to themselves.
他们都各自怀有秘密
And they all have secrets.
我掌握的唯一规则是
Only rule I know is that
每当你以为自己弄清♥真♥♥相♥时
every time you think you have them figured out,
他们都会变
they change.
我们都会变
We all do.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表