剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
行吗
Okay?
我要保她安全
She has to be safe.
只有她对我最重要
That's the only thing that matters.
见鬼
Shtakho.
我来搞定
I can handle this.
你不行
No, you can't.
你不知道马蒂斯对他们而言有多重要
You have no idea how important Madis was to them.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
收到
Copy that.
我是第四省的朗议员
This is Representative Lang, fourth province.
在有进一步指示前别轻举妄动
Stand down and wait for further instructions.
篷车队 收到
Caravan Zebra, copy that.
发生什么事了
What the hell happened here?
长官 我是抗争之城的执法官
Sir, I'm the lawkeeper at Defiance.
我当时在追捕
I was in pursuit of this-- -
你越权了 执法官
You are way out Of your jurisdiction, lawman!
这是谋杀
This is murder--
你应该活捉他
of a man who was supposed to be taken alive.
你明白这事的后果吗
Do you understand the consequences--
是我下的手
I did it.
我早就想一枪把他的头打爆了
Yeah, I been waiting a long time to put a bullet in Pol Madis.
你以后就好好在监狱呆着吧
Well, you'll spend a lot longer locked up for it.
装好尸体 记得拍照
Bag the body. Take some photos first.
遵命 长官 快跑起来
Yes, sir. Double time, damn it.
你们在发什么呆
What the hell are you thinking?
艾迪 你不用这么做的
Eddie, you don't have to do this.
你还有个女儿
You've got a daughter in Defiance.
她需要你
She needs you.
没错 但你不用一个人扛下这事
Yeah, but you don't have to be the one that takes the fall.
喂 怎么那么磨蹭啊
Come on, are we gonna do this, or what?
我还是第一次见有人这么着急想去维加斯的
You know, I've never heard of anyone being in a rush to get to Vegas.
我不是着急
Oh, I'm not.
只是旅途遥远 世事难料啊 小帅哥
But a lot can happen between here and Vegas, sunshine.
艾迪
Eddie.
换做是你 你也会这么做的
You'd do the same for me.
走吧
Let's move it.
你做得到的 小昆
You can do it, Q.
你比你想象中要强
You're stronger than you think.
继续啊 昆汀
Do it, Quentin!
你必须做到
You have to!
你好
Hey, you.
看来你最近过得不错
You look like you've seen better days.
是的
Yes, I have.
那你晚点有空吗
So you want to get together later?
我有约了
I'm booked.
-什么时候结束接待 -通宵
- When do you turn in? - I'm not.
包♥夜♥啊 听起来很贵
Wow, an all-nighter. That sounds expensive.
其实没有客户
There's no client.
只是 你不是我喜欢的类型
You're just... You're not my type.
你想我喝了这杯吗
You want me to drink this?
我们要举杯
We are gonna have a toast,
然后说一下你的叔叔
and then we're gonna talk a little bit about your uncle.
-我没有叔叔 -你有
- I don't have an uncle. - Yes, you do.
我有点脱水了
I'm a little dehydrated back here.
能不能给点水 再来些盐片
Can I get some water, a couple of salt tablets?
行
Yeah.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表