剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
《抗争之城》前情回顾
Previously on Defiance...
伊拉希恩特人和人类
Irathients and humans,
在这里的关系可不怎么好
they don't have the best relations in this area.
开火
Fire!
看样子你交了些新朋友
I see you made some new friends.
我觉得比起人类 他们更恨沃奇
I figured they hate the Volge more than they hate humans.
好吧
All right.
-快走 -不要
- Let's go! - No!
等你们买♥♥完东西
回这里见
好走
Enjoy that.
谢了
Cheers.
摸了就要买♥♥
You touch it, you buy it.
我可不想毒死我的客人
I don't wanna poison my customers.
因为你们带来的瘟疫 我弟弟死了
I lost a brother to that plague you people brought.
下一刀就直接进眼睛了
Next one finds an eye.
小野狼觉得我们有危险了吗
不是
是他有危险
说得没错
很可爱的徽章啊 小野狼
我是为诺兰才佩戴的
诺兰很温和啊
我的提议还有效 小野狼
你该和你同族在一起
干嘛
What?
带上汤米 去比塞关找我
Grab Tommy and meet me at Bissel Pass.
发现尸体
We got a dead body.
追踪者说他们听到尖叫声
Trackers said they heard a scream,
但什么都没看到
but they didn't see anything.
躯干被咬得很严重
The torso's chewed up pretty bad.
分不清男女
Can't tell if it's male or female.
男人 那棵树后面
Male. Behind the tree.
骨头都断裂了
The bones are all cracked.
骨髓被吸得干干净净
Marrow's been sucked clean.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
我认得这双鞋
I know these shoes.
这家伙叫达尔顿·塔加特
Guy's name is Dalton Taggart.
他和清道夫交易换取这样的东西
He traded with scavengers for things like this.
你还知道些什么
What else you know about him?
他开了一家面包店 不爱交际
He ran a bakery, kept to himself...
他喜欢跑步
And he liked to run.
他该跑得再快点
He should've ran faster.
这不是很有意思吗
Isn't this interesting?
印迪金人 卡斯蒂珊人 黎伯拉塔族
Indogene. Castithan. Liberata.
森索斯族 古兰尼族
Sensoth. Gulanee.
甚至是沃奇
Even Volge.
所有沃坦族都齐了
All the Votan races represented.
几乎是
Almost.
若你想让伊拉希恩特加入 我不介意
If you'd like to contribute an Irathient, I don't mind.
不要
I would not.
自从灵魂车手开始进城之后
We've had some complaints
我们收到了很多投诉
since the Spirit Riders started coming into town on a regular basis.
他们有没有说我们偷走了他们的孩子
Do they say we are stealing their children
与他们的家畜通奸
and fornicating with their livestock?
我希望你不要再激怒居民了
I need you to stop provoking people.
我们的存在就能激怒他们
Our mere presence is a provocation.
你的灵魂车手帮助我们对抗沃奇
Your Spirit Riders helped us fight the Volge.
只要我还是市长 我就会欢迎你们进城
As long as I'm mayor, you're welcome here.
也许时间不长了
That may not be for long.
我听说你很快要重新选举
I hear you're up for re-election soon.
难道每个人都需要跟我说一遍吗
Does everyone have to tell me that?
这里有很多好人
There are good people here.
如果你也想变好 他们会让你们的
If you try to assimilate, they will meet you halfway--
总之大部分都会
Most of them anyway.
我们就放下过去吧
Let's put the past behind us.
过去永远不会过去
The past is never behind us.
伊祖的历史穿越过去继续向前
Irzu's path flows through it and forward.
但是我会接受你的请求
But I will do as you ask.
我的人会变好
My people will assimilate.
我们吃你们的食物 购买♥♥你们的货物
We will smile as we eat your food
都会微笑的
and buy your goods.
当然 这仅限于
That is, of course,
你的人不会再次挑衅
until your people turn on us again.
但若到那时我们就会做好准备
But by then we'll be ready.
我们知道你们的食物和武器放在哪
We'll know where you keep your food stores, your weapons.
或许到时我会给你献上一把泥土
Perhaps then I'll bring you a handful of dirt
放到这玻璃箱里
for this clean glass case...
以铭记抗争之城的泥土中
A reminder that the soil of Defiance
浸有伊拉希恩特人的血
is soaked with Irathient blood.
梦想成真
对 喂我吃吧
Yeah! Feed me.
-没错 -就是这样
- Yeah. - That's it.
拿过来
Bring it close.
你爱吃我煮的东西
You like my cooking...
对吧
Don't you?
闭上你的嘴喂我吃吧 贱♥人♥
Just shut up and feed me, bitch.
回答错了
That is the wrong answer.
你知道我们之间的暗号♥吗
Do you know our safe word?
-知道 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-鱿鱼 -很好
- Calamari. - Very good.
这就对了
That's good, that's good.
-很好 -对 快给我
- That's very good. - Yeah, now give it to me.
给你
Give it to you. Ahh!
-我要你 -我想要
- I want you... - I want it.
说你想要
to say that you want it.
我想要
I want it!
-我听不到 -我想要
- Oh, I can't hear you. - I want it!
-我听不到 -对
- I can't hear you. - Yeah.
-对 -对
- Yeah! - Yeah.
没错
Yeah, yeah.
天啊
Oh, my god!
鱿鱼 鱿鱼
Calamari! Calamari!
鱿鱼 鱿鱼
Calamari! Calamari!
他们的唾液中含有沃图甲酸
Their saliva contains votoformic acid.
很恶心
Nasty stuff.
让他们能咀嚼一切
Let them chew through anything.
没错 孩子
That's right, kids.
我们要对付的是蚁科斯库拉
We're dealing with Scylla Formicidae.
地狱虫
Hellbugs.
那这些奇怪的咬痕就解释得清了
Well, that explains the weird bite marks.
它们吃骨髓 用人肉筑巢
They eat marrow. Line their nests with flesh.
我们要如何赶走它们
How do we get rid of them?
杀掉"总管"
Kill the matron.
其余的就会变得温顺起来
The rest of them turn docile,
停止猎杀 最终
Stop hunting and killing, eventually--
伊瑞莎
Irisa?
这里到处是血
It's all the blood.
你想让我相信你因为这么点血而头晕吗
You expect me to believe you got woozy over a little blood?
你又出现闪现了吗
This was one of your episodes, wasn't it?
你不是跟我说已经不再出现了吗
I thought you told me they'd stopped.
我只是没再说起过而已
I just stopped talking about them.
我们来到这儿以后 变得更加厉害了
They've been getting stronger since we came here.
-你知道这都是假的 -我知道
- You know they're not real. - I know.
-这是创后压力症 -我知道
- They're posttraumatic stress. - I know.
-让你回忆 -我说了我知道
- And given your history-- - I said I know!
在附近发现了些奇怪的东西
Found something weird around back.
这是什么
What is it?
这是地狱虫的空卵壳
It's an empty hellbug egg purse.
你不可能在巢外找得到
You don't find them outside the nest.
除非人为放在这里
Unless someone planted it.
猜猜我在你女朋友床单上发现了什么
Guess what I found on your girlfriend's bed sheets,
异常的现象
Besides the usual?
一种有机化合物
An organic compound,
在鲍文的衣服和塔加特的红鞋子上也有
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表