剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Well, now, you're going to have to tell me.
都是他该死的自尊心
It's his damn pride.
竞选失败会是
To lose the election would be a veonuvanawo,
极大的耻辱
a great shaming.
你保证 不会让任何人知道这是我说的
Promise me no one will know that this came from me.
我保证
Promise.
他计划要杀了她
He's planning on having her killed.
杀了谁
Having who killed?
你姐姐
Your sister.
他不敢
He wouldn't dare.
达塔克在这座城市投资了太多
Datak has too much invested in this town
不可能冒着被抓的风险
to risk getting caught.
卡斯蒂珊族跟我们不一样
Castithans aren't like us.
他们会为了避免羞辱而杀人
They'll kill in order to avoid humiliation.
这消息是给告诉你的
Who gave you this information?
一位客人
A client.
我不能说是谁
I can't say who.
别傻了 快说
Don't be ridiculous. Come on.
我要和你的告密者聊一聊
I'm going to need to talk to your source.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这个人透露消息给我是冒了很大风险的
This person risked a lot to tell me this,
请你尊重这一点
so please respect that.
好吧 消息来源可靠吗
Okay. Is your source credible?
可靠
Yes.
好吧 那我们得认真对待了
All right, then we have to take it seriously.
那就转移辩论地点 你可以从拱门广播
We move the debate. You can broadcast from the arch.
-我不能逃避 -市场那里太容易暴露目标
- I can't hide. - Market square is too exposed.
我能怎么办
And what am I supposed to do?
眼睁睁看着达塔克告诉大家
Have Datak tell everyone I'm too afraid
我不敢面对自己的子民吗
to face my own people?
不 你不应该
No, what you're not supposed to do
强出头
is stake yourself out like a goat
然后挨枪子
where he can get you.
我很相信你
I trust you with my life.
我相信你会保护我
You will keep me safe,
相信我们会打败达塔克·塔尔
And we will beat Datak Tarr.
杀掉我的对手吗
Murder my opponent?
这是取得成功的新方法 以防万一
A novel approach to victory, to be sure.
先说清楚
Just so we're clear,
从现在到大选之日 阿曼达要是有什么事
anything happens to Amanda between now and the election,
不管是什么事
anything at all--
沐浴时滑倒
She slips in the shower,
被鸡骨头卡到
chokes on a chicken bone,
或者别的什么
doesn't matter--
我会挑某个深夜潜入你家
I will come to your house in the dead of night,
用枕头蒙住你的脸
press a pillow over your face,
然后朝着它打光所有子弹
and then I'll empty my gun in it.
怪不得他们说人类缺乏诗意的美感呢
And they say humans lack a sense of poetry.
雷加
Raiga.
你好啊 小人儿
Hey, little man.
你叫我来了吗
You sent for me?
你在婚礼上的表现太令我失望了
You disappointed me at your wedding.
我还在好奇这件事你打算怎么办
I was wondering what you intended to do about this.
听我说 爸爸 对不起
Look, dad, I'm really sorry.
这对克里斯蒂意义重大
It meant a lot to Christie,
我只是想当个好丈夫
and I was just trying to act like a good husband.
我不应该羞辱赐予我生命的人
我让山杰世系蒙了羞
我请求您的原谅
那你要付诸努力
我的胳膊就是你的意志
你的胳膊就是我的意志
起来吧
Now get up.
我有重要的任务要交给你
I've got an important job for you.
羞耻仪式
The shaming ritual?
回到卡斯蒂珊了还是怎么着
Are we back on Casti or what?
他要你跪下了吗
Did he make you get down on your knees?
你有没有像黎伯拉塔族的洗碗妹一样摇尾乞怜
是啊 一点都不好笑
Yeah, and it's not funny.
我爸爸就是个
My dad's a...
恐怖的老巫婆
确实
I'll say.
你还在想办法当他的员工吗
Still looking for a way into his crew?
这不是废话吗
You serious?
我应该有办法
I think I know a way.
那样的生活多好
It's a sweet life.
万人景仰
我爸爸想让我帮他干一件事
My dad needs me to do something for him,
但是绝不能留下线索牵扯到他
but it can't be traced back to him,
所以不能由我来干
so I can't do it myself.
如果你做了 我爸爸会很感激
If you do this, my dad'll be grateful.
什么事
What is it?
坏事
Something bad.
我就是个坏人
你确实不是好鸟
我是个恐怖的老巫婆
你是个...
You are...
恐怖的老巫婆
欢迎参加第2046届市长候选辩论会
Welcome to the 2046 Mayoral Debate.
我是主持人 议会女议员贝利·里格斯
I am councilwoman Bailey Riggs, moderator.
非常感谢各位在这么糟糕的天气里
I want to thank you all for showing up
赶来出席
on this soggy day.
挑战人 达塔克·塔尔先生
Challenger, Mr. Datak Tarr.
现任市长 阿曼达·罗斯沃特
Incumbent mayor, Amanda Rosewater.
我们很期待二位接下来的发言
We look forward to hearing everything you have to say.
-掩护我 -你要去哪
- Cover for me. - Where are you going?
我有事
I have to do something.
现在是高度警戒
We're on high alert right now.
辩论会马上就要开始了
The debate's about to start.
何必白费口舌呢
Why do I even try?
你确定从上面打得到她吗
Sure you can hit her from up here?
可以
Yeah.
好吧 我先下去当听众了
All right, I gotta go down to the audience.
记住 要正中眉心
Remember, right between the eyes.
恐怖的老巫婆
我的对手并未意识到
My opponent does not recognize
这座城市没有资金和力量来
that this town does not have the wherewithal
抵御沃奇发起的攻击
to deal with a volge attack,
核反应炸♥弹♥ 地狱虫 刀锋雨
Nuclear reactor bombs, hellbugs, razor rain.
如果当初接受了地球共和国的援助
If we'd have let the Earth Republic assist us,
这些灾难本可以避免
all of these disasters might have been averted.
我们是大家庭的一员
We are part of a larger community.
和平和安全是每个人的希望
Mutual security is in everyone's interest.
得到地球共和国的支持
With the Earth Republic at our side,
这座城市一定会繁荣昌盛
this town will only prosper and grow.
我相信这才是这座城市最好的选择
I truly believe that this is what's best for this town.
我很欣慰你的感情宣泄完毕了
Well, I'm glad he got that off his chest.
塔尔先生是相当喜爱地球共和国啊
Mr. Tarr is such a big fan of the Earth Republic.
让我不禁好奇 他到底拜访过那里多少城市
Makes me wonder how many of their towns he's actually visited.
比如西德斯
Like Cedars,
在那里人们排队等着领一片面包
where people stand in line for a loaf of bread.
或是新拉斯克鲁塞斯
Or New Las Cruces,
在那里矿工的工资被无故削减
where miners' wages have been cut,
如果遭遇反抗 会派遣执法梯队
and echelon enforcers are sent in if they object.
地球共和国根本不在乎我们
The Earth Republic doesn't give a damn about us.
-这完全不对 -请让我说完
- That is utterly false. - Oh, let me finish.
地球共和国在乎所有牵扯到的人
The Earth Republic cares about everyone in this--
塔尔先生 请不要打断对方
Mr. Tarr, stop interrupting.
他们为何要在乎我们呢
And why should they care?
住在这里的不是他们 是我们
They don't live here. We do.
我们的矿工们工资可观
And we have miners that make a decent wage,
我们的银行没有破产 面包也有剩余
and bread that doesn't break the bank,
因此我们可以确保
and we also have the security of knowing
如果出了事
that if we screw up,
是我们自己的责任
it's our own fault,
也就是说我们有机会进行弥补
which means we also have a chance of fixing it.
我个人认为 这选择不错
Not a bad deal, if you ask me.
枪
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表