剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
与沃奇作战时的英勇表现
your--your heroism against the Volge.
镇上的居民都会铭记于心
People in this town noticed.
所有人都知道尤利西斯是你的人
Everyone knows Ulysses is your man.
如果他们知道他未经你许可擅自行动
If they see him acting without your approval,
这会削弱你以前
it could threaten everything you've done
为提升社区威望所做的努力
to elevate your status in this community.
很高兴能听到你说
Well, I'm very pleased to hear
我之前的努力没有白费
my recent efforts are appreciated.
为了我们俩着想
For both our sakes,
请你帮我找到我妹妹
please help me find my sister.
带阿♥拉♥克进去
Take Alak inside.
准备点水
Prepare some erino.
没问题 亲爱的
-求你了 -阿♥拉♥克
- Please. - Alak.
我要她平安回来
I need her back safe.
在你们眼中
When you people look at me,
我就是只野狗
you see a wild dog.
一只凶猛难以捉摸的怪物
A fierce unpredictable beast.
只有当你需要偷运非法武器
Occasionally useful when you need to
或是寻找失踪的人时
smuggle illegal weapons
才会找我帮忙
or find a missing person.
但最好把他看紧点
But best kept on a short chain.
他是会咬人的
He's known to bite.
如果你真的视我为市民
If you truly saw me as a citizen,
你就不会带着这个粗笨的家伙
you wouldn't have brought this blunt instrument
打扰我的睡眠
to yank me from my sleep
还在我家人面前对我动手
and lay hands on me in front of my family.
-你自认为比我强 -我没有
- You think you're better than me. - No.
你对他人缺乏尊重
You lack respect!
而这个
And that...
就是我不会帮你找你妹妹的原因
is why I will not help you find your sister.
诺兰 我只是想自己待一会
Nolan, I just need a minute--
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Can we find somewhere to talk?
我告诉过你 我有多喜欢你妹妹吗
Have I ever told you how fond I am of your sister?
我都不知道你认识她
I wasn't aware you knew her.
我丈夫是梦想成真的常客
My husband is no stranger to the girls of the Needwant.
你知道卡斯蒂珊族的男人的
You know Castithan men.
永不知足
Insatiable.
有些前台小姐 那些资历浅的
Well, some of the night porters, the lesser ones,
在街上与我擦肩而过时
avoid eye contact
都不敢直视我的眼睛
when they pass me in the street.
"前台小姐"
"Night porters"?
你妹妹喜欢这样称呼她的妓♥女♥们
It's what your sister likes to call her prostitutes.
我以前都不知道
I didn't know that.
我觉得这个名字很好听
I think it's a lovely name.
能看出你妹妹为她的工作而自豪
A reflection of the pride your sister takes in her work.
你知道当我们擦肩而过时她会怎么做吗
Do you know what she does when she sees me in passing?
那个可爱的女孩把我搂在怀里
The dear thing throws her arms around me
紧紧得抱着我 让我都快无法呼吸了
and squeezes me so tight I can barely breathe,
然后轻声对我说
and whispers in my ear,
"你的丈夫好棒
"Your husband is so wonderful.
非常感谢你能同意与我们共享他"
Thank you so much for agreeing to share him."
她有种罕见的天赋 可以知晓别人的需求
She has a rare gift for knowing exactly what people need.
是啊
Yeah.
所以我要帮她
Which is why I want to help her.
怎么帮
How?
你的人诺兰是个性急之人
Your man Nolan is a hothead.
我的达塔克也是
So is my Datak.
达塔克要的只是应得的尊重而已
All Datak wants is the respect he deserves.
满足他的要求 你妹妹定会毫发无损地回来
Give him that and your sister is as good as rescued.
你看这种"尊重"要以什么形式给他
In what precise form do you see this "Respect" taking?
与沃奇的战斗中我们痛失贝尔·杰拉特
It was so painful to lose Bel Jarret in the Volge attack.
他作战勇敢
He was very brave.
要任命别人代替他
I can't even imagine how hard
在市议会中的位置
it must be knowing you have to appoint someone else
对你来说一定是个很艰难的决定
to take over his seat on the town council.
但是市议会有许多重要的工作要做
With so much important work to be done,
这个职位又不能空缺太久
it can't stay vacant for long.
你想让我任命达塔克加入市议会
You want me to appoint Datak to the town council?
我们需要和解
We all need to heal.
既往不咎向前看
Move forward.
决定之后告诉我
Let me know what you decide.
你妹妹是个非常特殊的女人
Your sister is a very special young woman.
我很支持她
I'm rooting for her.
这边
This way.
我们得躲起来
We have to hide.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
-是沃奇人 -嘘
- It's a Volge. - Shh.
-它会杀了我们的 -嘘
- It's gonna kill us. - Shh!
我知道你不是出于礼貌帮我们的
I know you're not helping us out of decency,
你和市长之间有什么协议
so what deal did you do with the mayor?
与你无关 执法官
Not your concern, lawkeeper.
你的任务是找到阿曼达的妹妹 但你失败了
Your job is to find Amanda's sister and you failed.
为什么 因为执法并非武力
Why? Because law-keeping isn't thumping heads.
是吗 那是什么 达塔克
Oh? What is it, Datak?
是建立关系
It's building relationships,
理解这里的人之本性
understanding who the people in this community are,
以及他们所需和他们之间的联♥系♥
what the want, how they're connected.
比如 看到屠夫摊位前的笨蛋拉尔金了吗
For instance, see dub Larkin over there at the butcher stand?
他妻女一直跟他在一起
Always has his wife or daughter with him.
为什么
Why?
防止他撞死自己
Well, they keep him off the slam.
那是汉雅
That's Hanya Uritso.
她根本不想买♥♥地毯
She has no intention of buying a rug,
但每天都过去
but she's there every day.
为什么
Why?
卖♥♥地毯的小贩是她最小孩子的父亲
The rug peddler's the father of her youngest.
而她丈夫全然不知
Her husband has no idea.
这是那个小贩能见自己孩子的唯一方法
This is the only way the peddler can see his child.
跟地毯一样
Like those rugs,
河洛馆也是由纵横交错的线编织而成
the Hollows is a pattern of interwoven threads.
如果你知道要怎么编织
If you know how they stitch together,
找什么都不是问题
you can find out anything you wanna know.
知识就是力量 诺兰
Knowledge is power, Nolan.
至于我的生化人
In the case of my bioman,
我们知道他喜欢卡斯蒂珊族人
it's the knowledge that he fancies Castithans,
当然这也可以理解
which is understandable.
而他最近喜欢的人就藏在这里
The latest object of his affections holes up here.
别白费劲了 朋友
Don't be stupid, pal.
来来来 你过来
Come, come, come, come now, now, now.
请允许我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce
越来越紧张的斯齐沃先生
the increasingly anxious Mr. Skevur.
执法官诺兰想问你几个
Lawkeeper Nolan has a few questions
关于你的好朋友尤利西斯的问题
about your good friend... Ulysses.
你问吧
He's all yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我什么都不会说的
嘴很硬啊
Mm, he talks tough.
从他眼中可以看出 他很害怕
You can see by his eyes, though, he's terrified.
有趣的是他看的不是我 达塔克
Funny thing is he's not looking at me, Datak.
他看的是你 而拿枪的是我
He's looking at you and I'm the guy with the gun.
斯齐沃先生
Mr. Skevur.
伤口很严重啊
Ooh, well, that cut looks nasty.
达塔克的人应该在我之前来过
I think Datak's boys got here before me.
他们肯定告诉你了
I think they impressed on you
不跟我合作的重要性
the importance of not cooperating with me.
然后我得痛扁你一顿
Then I get to beat on you fruitlessly for a while
这时达塔克插手
until Datak swoops in,
对你耳语几句
whispers in your ear,
于是突然你就把一切都告诉我了
and all of a sudden, the information flows.
然后我跟笨蛋一样哑口无言
I get to look like a big, dumb ape.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表