剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
I need to relieve myself.
尽管方便
Go right ahead.
你拿来的什么
What have you got in there?
-你在这里干什么 -伊瑞莎
- What are you doing here? - Irisa.
-我被囚禁了 -那是谁
- I'm being held prisoner! - Who is that?
-救救我 -怎么回事
- Help me! - What the hell's going on?
跟你无关 走开
It's none of your business. Get out!
快救救我
Help me! Oh!
救救我 她疯了
Help me! Oh, she's crazy!
住手
Don't.
我们得先找维修店把车修好
We need a repair shop to get it rolling again.
下辆车要11天之后才会过来
Next coach isn't due through for 11 days.
可是没水的话我们三天就完蛋了
Without water, we'll be dead in three.
这么热时间会更短
Fewer in this heat.
执法官
Hey, lawkeeper!
我知道你能听到我说话
I know you can hear me!
把支票给我 我们"好聚好散"
Give us the scrip and we can part friends.
你要不放聪明点
The ambassador here
大使死前可要好好地
is gonna have a bellyful of suffering before she dies...
吃一番苦头了
unless you're smart.
把特内蒂拿来当诱饵
Staking Tennety out as bait.
肯定想抓紧了结此事
Must be in a hurry to finish this thing.
我们不能让她在那里等死
We can't just let her die out there.
椅子上的人 说话
Man in the chair, speak.
她认错人了
She has me confused with someone else.
你是执法官
I mean, you're a lawkeeper.
-快跟她讲讲道理 -闭嘴
- Talk some sense into her. - Shut up.
你就是他
You're him.
这是事实
That's a fact.
-我只是想在杀你之前知道原因 -杀他
- I wanna know why before I kill you. - Kill him?
我可以给你个痛快 也可以慢慢折磨你
You can die easy or you can die painfully.
-快承认 -伊瑞莎 你在干什么
- Confess. - Irisa, what are you doing?
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
他跟我父母说他们的女儿很特别
He told my parents their daughter was special,
说她有自己的使命
that she had a destiny to fulfill
而他需要让她做好准备
and he needed to prepare her for it.
但一切都只是伤害我的借口
But it was just an excuse to hurt me!
而我父母却袖手旁观
And my parents stood and watched!
我自己也有女儿
I have a daughter of my own,
自愿让自己的孩子受折磨
and the thought of somebody willingly
这种事是绝对不...
having their child tortured, it's in--
谎话连篇
You're a good liar.
你很有快♥感♥吗
Did it turn you on? Huh?
听到我尖叫你高♥潮♥了吗
Did you get off on hearing my screams?
没有 因为我根本就不是那个人
No, because I'm not that man!
我告诉过你 想痛快还是痛苦
I told you! Easy or painful?
伊瑞莎 你怎么知道是他
Irisa, how do you know it's him?
我就是知道
I know.
我记得他身上的味道 那股臭味
I remember his smell, the stink of him!
那他的长相呢
Okay, what about his face?
他折磨我的时候戴着面具
He wore a mask when he tortured me,
但我在他的箱子里发现了这个
but I found this in his case.
和他的变♥态♥教会的标志是一样的
It matches the symbol for his idaka church!
就凭这个 一些垃圾饰品还有他身上的味道
That's it? Some junk jewelry and his smell?
这个 他眼睛下面的抽动
There. That twitch under his eye.
他以前也有 我看见过
He had that before. I saw it.
你以为我忘记了吗 混♥蛋♥
You think I'd forget that, stahko?
抽动
A twitch?
就因为抽动她就要杀我
She's gonna kill me for a twitch?
伊瑞莎 住手 你不会这样的
Irisa, come on! You're better than this.
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw!
好吧
Okay.
你就继续纠结我抽动的眼角吧
You keep talking about my twitching eye.
但我肯定你都不知道现在我眼睛的颜色
But I bet you can't tell me what color they are right now.
他的眼睛是什么颜色 伊瑞莎
What color are his eyes, Irisa?
蓝色
Blue.
不
No.
不
No.
看到没有
You see?
是橙色的
They're orange.
-是橙色的 -听着 他有身份证
- They're orange. - Look, he's got I.D.
我们可以先看看他是不是还
We can check it and see if he's still--
不用
No!
住手
No.
阿曼达
Amanda!
诺兰
Nolan!
救救我
Help me!
-求你们了 -狼群越来越近了
- Please! - The wolves are getting closer.
我们不能眼睁睁地看着她死
We can't just let her be killed.
普里斯顿带走她的那一刻她就已经死了
She was dead the moment Preston took her.
他只是利用她引你们出去
He's just using her to lure you out,
然后会把她和你们都杀了
and then he'll kill her and the rest of you.
不会
Nah.
我把普里斯顿的腿伤得挺重的
I tagged Preston pretty good in the leg.
他流了很多血 需要医生
He's losing blood. He needs a doctor,
所以才会出现现在的情况
which is why we're having this little drama.
想逼我们过去
Mm, to force our hand.
我去给她松绑 总得有人去
I'm gonna cut her loose. Someone's gotta do it.
等等
Hold on.
你对抗沃奇的时候很擅长用这种枪
You were pretty good with one of these fightin' the Volge.
好了 普里斯顿会来见我
All right, Preston will come out to meet me.
那个卡斯蒂人
That big Casti,
他会在外面某处等我
he'll go up there somewhere.
他带了手♥枪♥ 他会占据高地 但离得很近
He's got a handgun. He'll be high, but close.
你是千里眼吗
What are you, clairvoyant now?
如果我要伏击某人就会找那种位置
It's where I'd be if I was gonna ambush somebody.
等我引开他们之后
Now, once I've distracted them,
你就溜出去 找到有利位置
you sneak out and get position.
看到那个卡斯蒂人之后 一直开枪不要停
When you spot that Casti, don't stop shootin'.
如果他们杀了我
If they manage to kill me,
你还有足够资金跟他们交涉
you still have the money to bargain with.
-懂了吗 -嗯
- Got it? - Yep.
我还以为你是个理智的人
I thought you had more sense.
你看走眼了
Guess you thought wrong.
你这么做是为了她
You're doing this for her.
猜对了也别太得意
Don't get a big head about it.
普里斯顿
Preston!
别开枪 我出来了
Don't shoot. I'm comin' out.
伙计 你这么走过来够疼的吧
Mister, you got some hard bark walkin' up here like this.
你射了我一枪
You put a hole in me.
很显然射偏了
Obviously, not in the right place.
下次我会瞄得更准些
Next time, I'll aim better.
不会有下次了
There's not gonna be a next time.
好了
All right.
直接到车里去
Straight to the coach, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
真是高风亮节
Noble gesture.
但我不会让你们轻易离开这里的
But you have to know that I can't let you people walk away from here.
你不是说我付钱给你 我们就握手言和吗
Thought you said we'd part friends if I gave you the money.
"不要信靠密友
"Trust not in a friend.
不要倚赖伙伴"
Put not your confidence in a companion."
《弥迦书》第七章第5节
Micah 7:5.
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
"你们祈求 就会得到"
"Ask, and you shall receive."
《马太福音》第七章第7节
Matthew 7:7.
有意思
Funny.
你见到上帝之后亲口跟他说吧
You should tell that to the almighty when you see him.
看样子你要比我先见上帝了
Looks like you're gonna see the almighty before me.
不如你老实交代
So why don't you go clean?
告诉我这是谁设的局
Tell me who set this up.
我们地狱见
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表