剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
I cosponsored this event today.
河洛馆的达塔克·塔尔
Datak Tarr of the Hollows
和伟大的雷夫·麦考利同台
onstage next to the great Rafe McCawley,
赠予给那些他得视为同等的人类
presented to these... these humans as his peer.
我这么做都是为了让阿♥拉♥克将来
Now, I do this so Alak can aspire to a better life
能比我生活得更好
than was available to me.
我没来晚
塔尔先生
我不想让您以为我来晚了
吉里克没来收
爸爸 爸爸
亲爱的孩子们
我有很多好吃的
你们能帮我吃一点吗
会有人看见的
你如果再这样擅自找我
我弄残的就不止是你的手了
看见没有
Do you see?
我做这些事
I do these things,
见这些不想见的人
endure these painful encounters
都是为了让儿子不必如此
so our son never has to.
这是我给他的礼物
This is my gift.
阿♥拉♥克断然拒绝的时候
When Alak rebuffs it,
他真的伤了他父亲的心
he breaks his father's heart.
-我会跟他说的 -一定要说好
- I will talk to him. - See that you do.
我以后不想再提这件事了
I don't want to have to speak of this again.
妮基市长按行程坐车离开了
Mayor Nicky departed on the ground coach as scheduled,
一名司机带来了坦尼提大使的提议
and a driver dropped off a proposal from ambassador Tenetty.
还有吗
And?
很显然地球共和国
Apparently Earth Republic
想用抗病毒药品
is offering to replenish our antiviral meds
和沃坦技术武器的燃料棒
along with the fuel rods for our Votek weapons
来作为结盟条件
in exchange for a mutual securities package.
-她说... -不行
- She says... - Denied.
好的
Okay.
跟那个受伤的伊拉希人一起来的方舟猎人
The ark hunter who came in with the wounded Irath
还在外面
is still outside.
知道她是从哪来的吗
Any idea where she came from?
如果是被绑♥架♥的
If she was abducted,
我们就可能惹上灵魂车手
we could have some trouble with the Spirit Riders.
不是 耶维尔没看到任何部落标记
No, Yewll didn't see any tribal markings.
很明显他以前是第九师的人
Apparently, he fought with the Ninth.
他是抗争少数派的一员
He's one of the defiant few.
那可是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
我对他最近做的事更感兴趣
I'm more interested in what he's been up to lately.
让他进来
Send him in.
你可以进来了
She's ready for you.
市长女士
Madame Mayor.
我们这里没那么多规矩
We're not that formal around here.
叫我阿曼达就行
Please, call me Amanda.
纯麦芽威士忌喝吗
Single malt?
哪里弄到的
Where'd you find that?
从清道夫那里买♥♥的
Traded with some scavengers.
他们用这个来脱漆什么的
They were using it to strip paint or something.
执法官告诉我
So my lawkeepers told me
他们发现你和那个伊拉希恩特族女孩
that they found you and the Irathient girl
在防护网外面危在旦夕
outside the stasis net nearly dead.
她是被悬赏捕杀的人吗
Is she some sort of bounty?
那是你的搭档 你的情人
Your partner, your lover?
我们只是两个经过此地的普通人
We're just two people passing through.
伊拉希恩特人和人类
Irathients and humans,
在这里的关系可不怎么好
they don't have the best relations in this area.
我不想惹灵魂车手
I don't want any trouble with the Spirit Riders.
如果她是被绑♥架♥的
If she was abducted, then...
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
你女儿
Your daughter?
她看上去血种很纯正
She seems pureblood.
她是战争孤儿
War orphan.
被遗弃在原先的丹佛市
Found her abandoned in what used to be Denver.
她当时情况很糟
She was in a bad situation.
我救了她 抚养了她
I rescued her and raised her.
她是个好孩子
She's a good girl.
所以她才险些割断我医生的脖子吗
That's why she nearly cut my doctor's throat?
就像我说的 她是个好孩子
Like I said, she's a good girl.
现在 你的执法官
Now, your lawkeeper,
他拿走了我的武器
he took away my weapon.
这是他的本职工作
Just doing his job.
没错 可是
Yeah, nevertheless,
我想把它要回来
I'd really like it back now.
你听懂了吗
You feel me?
你不像是那种会久居一处的人
You don't look like the kind of guy to put down roots.
你想要找地方定居吗
Are you looking to put down roots?
不
I am not.
那这样就简单多了
Well, then this becomes an easy conversation.
耶维尔医生会医治好你女儿
Doc Yewll will patch up your daughter.
与此同时你可以从梦想成真拿杯酒喝
Grab a drink at the NedWant while you wait,
不过得付钱
one you pay for.
等她恢复过来了
When she's healed,
我们的执法官会护送你到防护网
our lawkeepers will escort you to the nets.
他们会把枪还给你
They'll give you back your gun
把你俩都送上路
and send you both on your way.
挺好
Yeah.
但是灵魂车手把我们洗劫一空 车也没了
The Spirit Riders cleaned us out and got our roller,
重武器和所有的供给
our heavy weapons, all our supplies.
还好我们口袋里的零钱没有被拿走
Lucky to get away with the scrip in our pockets,
所以 为了能重新上路
so in order to leave,
我们得赚点钱
we need to earn.
你想说如果你没有武器
And you're saying you're incapable of earning
就没法挣钱是吗
without a weapon?
这确实很难办
It does present a challenge.
妓院一直在物色像你一样
You know, the brothel is always looking for fresh faces,
高大俊朗的新面孔
and a big, handsome guy like you,
你肯定能大捞一笔
ohh, I bet you'd clean up.
你听懂了吗
You feel me?
想跳舞吗
Want to dance?
我跳得跟人类一样糟糕 还是看着好了
I dance like a human. Better off just watching.
这是古老的卡斯蒂谚语 意思是...
it's an old Casti proverb. It means...
把握今天
Seize the day.
好吧
Fine.
你可别嘲笑我的舞步
Better not laugh at my moves.
我永远都不会的
I would never do that.
该死
Sho hooch.
我不会让汉特族碰我妹妹的
I don't let Haints touch my sister.
我不记得你有说过
I don't remember asking.
卢克 放开他
Luke, leave him alone.
你死定了
You're a dead man.
-阿♥拉♥克 别 -他喝醉了
- Alak, don't. - He's drunk.
解决你轻而易举
This will be over quick.
别这样 卢克 别在这儿
Don't do this, Luke. Not here.
住手 你们俩 住手
Stop it, both of you! Stop!
阿♥拉♥克 住手 快停下 放下武器
昆汀 把他带走
Quentin, get him out of here!
快
Now!
你可别把自己给砍了
Don't cut yourself with that knife!
我要砍死你
阿♥拉♥克
Alak!
我没想到你竟会蠢到
I don't believe you're dumb enough
和那个孩子厮打在一起
to mix it up with that kid.
你知道他爸爸是谁
You know who his dad is.
那些人很危险
Those people are dangerous.
你难道不生气吗
Doesn't it piss you off?
我们的妹妹在和那些汉特族厮混
Our sister is hanging out with these Haints,
如果老爸知道了
and if dad found out...
老爸不会知道的
Dad's not gonna find out.
把钥匙给我 我来开车
Give me the tag. I'll drive.
你跟克里斯蒂搭一辆车吧
Catch a ride with Christie, okay?
-我还有个地方要去 -你要去哪儿
- I got to be somewhere. - Where you going?
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表