剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Charming girl.
你要么让开 要么我们就从你尸体上走过
Now we can go around you or through you.
由你来选
The choice is yours.
把列文带去医生那里
All right, get Levon into the doctor.
好的 雷夫
All right, Rafe.
够了 达塔克
That's enough, Datak.
伊瑞莎和汤米是奉我之命行事的
Irisa and Tommy were acting under my orders.
我已经决定赦免伊拉·班狄克
I've decided to pardon Elah Bandik
犯下的违反卡斯蒂珊法律的罪
of a violations of Castithan law.
你没有这样的权力
Well, you don't have that power.
如果你想带走他
Well, if you take him,
就先得把这办公室里的人都杀光 包括我
you're gonna have to shoot up this office and kill me.
你觉得里面是什么状况
What do you suppose is going on in there?
不会是好事
Nothing good.
纳克 跟我们来
Nak, you better come with us.
这事与你无关 雷夫
It's not your fight, Rafe.
是吗 这是我欠你的 诺兰
Oh, yeah? I owe you one, Nolan.
达塔克 你想怎样呢
So what's it gonna be, Datak?
是要无意义的杀戮
Pointless bloodshed
还是好好解决我们的矛盾
or are we gonna work out our differences together,
和平解决
Peacefully?
市长女士
Madame Mayor,
您的激♥情♥触动了我
your passion has touched my heart.
我们的确是一家人
We are indeed one community.
牺牲的人已经够多
Enough blood has been spilled.
今晚我们就给逝者庄严地送行
Tonight let us bury our dead with dignity.
至于以后的事 谁知道呢
And later, who knows?
也许待我们冷静过后 可以重新讨论
Perhaps we can revisit these cultural differences
文化差异该怎么处理
with cooler heads.
[外星语]
婚礼上再见
I'll see you at the wedding.
谢谢帮忙 雷夫
Appreciate the help, Rafe.
事情本可变得一发不可收拾
That could have gone badly.
如果真打起来还能干掉渣滓呢
Would have been cleaner if it had.
我去看看我的人
I gotta go and check on my man.
阿曼达 走吧 纳克
Amanda. Let's go, Nak.
来吧 我送你回家
Come on. I'll walk you home.
达塔克不会善罢甘休的
You know it's not over with Datak.
我知道
I know.
本去哪儿了
Where's Ben?
死了
Dead.
他让我转告你一声"他很抱歉"
He did say to tell you he's sorry.
我们不也该说同样的话吗
Aren't we all?
城镇暂时安全了
Town's safe for the moment.
可以接受
I'll take it.
之后你再向我汇报细节
You can give me the details later.
但现在我要先把41个人的葬礼安排好
But for now I've got 41 people to bury.
你打算怎么做
So what'd you do?
放他走之后
Bust him out?
我不喜欢锁链
I don't like chains.
你做的事是对的
You did the right thing.
阿曼达帮忙了
Amanda helped.
这么说我们信任她没错
Wow, so we were right to trust her.
我们还能不能去到南极洲
Are we ever gonna make it to Antarctica?
孩子 南极洲不是真的
Antarctica's not real, kid.
-你确定吗 -不
- You sure of that? - No.
但这城镇是真的
But this town is.
这点我确定
I'm sure of that.
今晚我们一起来纪念
Tonight we gather to honor the 41 souls
这41位为了拯救城镇而牺牲的人
who gave their lives to save this town.
他们是父母亲
They were our mothers and fathers,
丈夫妻子 兄弟姐妹
husbands and wives, brothers and sisters.
但对于大家来说 他们是英雄
But to us they were heroes.
Come As You Are - Nirvana
*你应约而来*
*Come as you are*
*应期而至*
*As you were*
*如我所期*
*As I want you to be*
*莫逆之交*
*As a friend*
*莫逆之交*
*As a friend*
*生死宿敌*
*As an old enemy*
*从容不迫*
*Take your time*
*刻不容缓*
*Hurry up*
*择善而从*
*The choice is yours*
*勿姗姗来迟*
*Don't be late*
*得以小憩*
*Take a rest*
*莫逆之交*
*As a friend*
*作为你的记忆*
*As an old memoria*
*记忆*
*Memoria*
*记忆*
*Memoria*
*你陷入泥潭*
*Come doused in mud*
*褪去污垢*
*Soaked in bleach*
*如我所期*
*As I want you to be*
*如势所趋*
*As a trend*
*莫逆之交*
*As a friend*
*作为你的记忆*
*As an old memoria*
*记忆*
*Memoria*
*记忆*
*Memoria*
*我已立誓*
*And I swear*
*身无枪♥械♥*
*That I don't have a gun*
*身无枪♥械♥*
*No, I don't have a gun*
*身无枪♥械♥*
*No, I don't have a gun*
*记忆*
*Memoria*
*记忆*
*Memoria*
谢谢你
让我和家人见最后一面
当然
你将要做的事很勇敢可敬
*身无枪♥械♥*
*No, I don't have a gun*
*身无枪♥械♥*
*No, I don't have a gun*
*我没有*
*No, I don't--*
*身无枪♥械♥*
*No, I don't have a gun*
*身无枪♥械♥*
*No, I don't have a gun*
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表