剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
That would make the doctor expendable.
我想要做笔交易
I'm willing to make a deal.
要确保这一切看起来像是个意外
Be sure to make it look like an accident.
我们可是城里的新面孔
We're new in town.
可不想留下什么坏印象
We don't want to make a bad impression.
她体内有两件工艺品
There are two artifacts inside of her.
两把钥匙都是活跃的
So both keys are active,
两把都在那个伊拉希恩特女孩体内
and both are inside the Irathient girl.
她在哪
Where is she?
你想对她怎样
What do you plan to do with her?
我更关心
I would be more concerned
要对你怎样
with what we plan to do with you.
医生
Doctor.
请允许我自我介绍一下
Allow me to properly introduce myself.
我是特别顾问约拿·凯勒
I'm special consultant Jonah Keller,
通常被称做黑色约拿
informally known as black Jonah.
也许你听说过我
Perhaps you've heard of me.
我是专业的审讯者
I'm a professional interrogator,
我很喜欢我的工作需要达到不那么规矩的地步
and I enjoy my work to an arguably indecent degree.
最爱五金器具了
Love the hardware.
正如我所说 我是来帮忙的
Like I said, I'm here to help.
抗争之城下面有艘坠落的飞船
So there's a crashed ship underneath Defiance?
据耶维尔所说 上面有个武器
According to Yewll, there's a weapon on board
可以杀死这个星球的所有人类
that could kill every human being on the planet,
或者所有沃坦人 这要看你怎么用了
or every votan, depending on how you use it.
这就是大家的目的
That's what everybody's after.
那个你救我脱离的教会
The cult you rescued me from.
他们在找一个能够
They were looking for the angel of death
携带钥匙的死亡天使
who could carry the keys.
来启动武器
To trigger the weapon.
需要两把 就像我们以前的核武器
It needs two, just like our old nukes.
而现在 都在我身体里
And now, they're both inside me.
所以我的幻想与之有关
So my visions are connected.
没错
Yeah.
我们应该早点重视起来的
Should've taken them more seriously sooner.
对不起
Sorry about that.
你知道教会叫我什么吗
You know what the cult called me?
毁灭之母
The devouring mother.
你身体里的东西不能决定...
What's inside you doesn't determine--
-毁灭者 -你是谁你自己说了算
- The destroyer. - You determine who you are.
我是死亡天使
I'm the angel of death.
不 你只是个有麻烦的孩子而已
No, you were a little girl in a bad situation.
我的孩子
My little girl.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
信不信由你
Believe what you want.
他威胁说要杀我
He threatened to kill me.
那他计划怎么对付你就可想而知了
I can only imagine what he has planned for you.
你之前不是说他已经知道了我们的事
I thought you said that he already knew
根本不在乎吗
and that he didn't care.
那是骗你
When I said that, I was lying.
现在可没说谎
I'm not lying now.
那我还不如去找诺兰或者阿曼达
Well, why don't I go to Nolan or Amanda?
这样你会引起一场永无休止的战争
You'll start a war that won't stop.
会引起伤亡 你希望这样吗
People will die. Is that what you want?
趁有机会你应该离开这里
No, you should leave town while you still can.
我准备要离开了
That's what I'm doing.
你愿意的话可以跟我一起走
You can come with me if you want.
我凭什么相信你
And why should I believe you?
你之前威胁说杀我
You threatened to kill me.
你以为你理解卡斯蒂珊人 其实你不懂
You think you understand Castithans, but you don't.
你不是卡斯蒂珊人
You are not Castithan,
我们的法律对你没有约束力
you are not subject to our laws,
他们也不该伤害你
and you don't deserve to be hurt by them.
如果你有一点在乎我
If you gave a shtako about me,
你就会阻止你丈夫伤害我姐姐了
you would have stopped your husband from hurting my sister.
我不像你那么勇敢
I suppose I'm not as brave as you.
我六点去埃德蒙地
I'll be at Edmund field at 1800 hours.
南极洲欢迎你
我要带你走
We're gonna get you away from here.
找位真正的医生
Find a real doctor,
把那些东西从你身体里取出来
and get those things out of your body.
然后我们再回到原定计划
And we're gonna go back to plan "A" like we started.
我们一起南下
We're gonna head south.
远离抗争之城
We're gonna put the town of Defiance in our rearview.
走
Move.
快点 快
Go, go.
这些人的打扮和行动都不像地球共和国的人
These guys don't look or move like e-rep regulars.
他们是佣兵
They're mercenaries.
我好像认识他们的领导者
I think I recognize the leader.
叫"黑色约拿" 很难对付
Hard case by the name of black Jonah,
一般在马林县外办事
works out of Marin.
大老远把他请过来
It'd take a hell of a big contract
肯定花了不少钱
to get him all the way out here.
闭嘴 蹲下
Shut up! Sit down!
我找的是伊瑞莎·诺兰
伊祖的女儿
她和我们的人作对而受到通缉
把她交出来就不会有人受伤
-我们能拿下他们 -不行
- We could take 'em. - No, no way.
他们人太多了
Too many.
我们看这出戏演完
We let this play out.
你们这是在干什么
What do you think you guys are doing?
你们在这里没有司法权
You have no jurisdiction here.
你们不能就这么突然闯进营地来
You can't just bust into the camp like that.
出来吧 快出来吧 小甜心
Come out, come out wherever you are, sweet pea.
我们要找的只有那个女孩
跪下
Stay down.
我的子弹
I will run out of bodies
可比这里的人多多了
long before I run out of bullets.
不要
Don't.
那可是汤米 不要开枪了
It's Tommy. No more shooting.
那边 在那山上
There. On the ridge.
我马上下去
I'm coming down.
他没注意 你爬过山脱身
While he's distracted, climb the ridge and get clear.
规则只有一条
One rule:
我们同生共死
we live or die together.
你是个笨蛋
You're an idiot.
我就是笨蛋
I'm the idiot.
这是最终票数 贝利女议员
Here's the final tally, councilwoman Bailey.
谢谢
Thank you.
广大市民朋友 选举结果出来了
Fellow citizens, the election results are in.
所有票数都已经过统计核实
All votes have been tallied and verified.
现在由我宣布
It is my duty to announce the name
抗争之城下届市长是
of the next mayor of Defiance...
达塔克·塔尔
Datak Tarr.
达塔克·塔尔以微弱的优势赢得了选举
Datak Tarr wins the election by a narrow margin.
塔尔的最终票数为2436票
The final count was 2,436 votes for Tarr,
现任市长阿曼达·罗斯沃特为2110票
2,110 for incumbent Amanda Rosewater,
87票弃权
and 87 votes undecided.
达塔克·塔尔经历了长久
The election of Datak Tarr comes after a long
而艰辛的竞选之路 粉碎了各种
and acrimonious campaign rife with allegation,
腐♥败♥和管理不善的指控
corruption, and mismanagement.
是官方通知
It's official.
看来你压对马了 长官
Looks like you backed the right horse, sir.
我还挺怀念马的
You know, I miss horses.
它们高贵而有尊严
They had such dignity.
我们先去矿区快点结束这件事吧
Let's head over to the mines and get this over with.
把他们都带出来
Bring them all out!
你抓她干什么
What do you want with her?
她被捕了
The girl's under arrest.
什么罪名
What for?
偷窃
Stealing.
扯淡
Bullshtak.
刚收到确切消息
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表