剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
我炸毁了防护网
I blew up the stasis net.
可是沃奇人败了
And yet the Volge were defeated,
城市也还在
and the town is still standing.
他们打败了沃奇人
They beat the Volge?
-怎么做到的 -不重要了
- How? - Doesn't matter.
你还记得原先的计划吗
You remember the old plan?
矿山
The mines.
但这岂不是会毁坏
But couldn't that destroy
你一直想找的东西
the very thing you're trying to find?
我有信心
I have faith.
你按我说的做就行
You do as you're told.
不 不行 我不能再遭这个罪了
No, no, no, I can't go through this again.
我没答应过做这个
I didn't sign up for this.
不论什么你都得做 本
You signed up for whatever it takes, Ben.
爸爸
Hey, dad.
决定回家了吗
Decided to come home?
昨天我看到你参加卢克的送别仪式了
I saw you at the service for Luke yesterday.
我不知道说什么
I didn't know what to say,
所以就避开你了
so I ducked you.
我错了
That was wrong.
卢克不在了 我们应该
With Luke gone, we need to set aside
不计较小事 重新振作起来
the small stuff and pull together.
你同意嫁给达塔克的儿子
Oh, you agreeing to marry Datak's kid,
这是我应该不计较的小事吗
that's the small stuff I'm supposed to put aside?
行了 爸爸
Come on, dad.
讲和吧 我们吃饭
Accept the olive branch. Let's eat.
我要是看到那个汉特人怎么还吃得下
How am I supposed to eat when all I can see is that Haint--
-不准用这个词 -那个卡斯蒂珊人
- Don't use that word. - That Castithan
都把你摸遍了
putting his hands all over you.
你觉得这是你死去的哥哥想要的吗
You think that's what your dead brother would have wanted?
他想要什么已经不重要了
What he wanted doesn't matter anymore.
重要的是我们想要什么
It's about what we want.
我和阿♥拉♥克·塔尔相爱 我想嫁给他
I'm in love with Alak Tarr, and I want to marry him.
是吗
Yeah?
我要你取消婚礼
Well, I want you to call off this wedding
然后回家
and come home.
要是我不呢
And if I don't?
如果你再走出家门
If you walk out that door again,
-你就不用回来了 -爸爸
- there's no coming back. - Dad.
妈妈死后
Since mom died,
一直是克里斯蒂在维持着这个家
Christie's the only one been holding this family together.
就这一次她做了你不喜欢的事
And, the one time she does something you don't like,
你就跟她反♥目♥
You turn on her?
-而卢克 -卢克怎么了
- Oh, but luke-- - What about luke?
你哥哥是个好人
Your brother was a good man.
那他为什么在森林里私下和本·戴瑞斯见面
Then why was he meeting alone in the woods with Ben Daris,
把沃奇人引过来攻打我们
guy who brought the Volge down on us?
我是麦考利
Mccawley.
马上过去
I'll be right there.
昆汀 去开车
Quentin, get the roller.
矿山发生了爆♥炸♥
There's been an explosion at the mine.
你的副手没事
Your deputy's gonna be fine,
但是本·戴瑞斯不知所踪了
but there's no sign of Ben Daris.
光天化日之下
Took a hell of a chance
把他弄倒可是冒了不少险啊
busting him out in broad daylight.
弄倒他的人用的是维特斯
Well, whoever jumpstarted him use vri-tex.
一种在战场上使用的危险药品
Dangerous drug used in combat medicine.
可能是退役军人
Could be ex-military.
昆汀·麦考利刚来电
Quentin Mccawley just hailed.
矿上发生了爆♥炸♥
There's been an explosion at the mine.
你们来了
There you are.
你的朋友本·戴瑞斯袭击了我的守卫
Your friend Ben Daris attacked one of my guards,
偷了一些古拉晶矿后逃到了地下
and stole a bunch of Gulanite, and went underground.
为了防止我们追他 他把身后的矿井都炸了
He blew the l-9 shaft behind him so we couldn't follow.
这都是你的责任 阿曼达 是你
This is on you, Amanda, and you
让杀我儿子的凶手逍遥法外
let my son's murderer get loose.
会抓回来的
We'll get him back.
矿井里有多少旷工
How many miners did you have in the shaft?
没有 矿井已经废弃了
None. The shaft's abandoned.
通往原圣路易斯
Leads down to old St. Louis.
原圣路易斯
Old St. Louis?
外星造地机器疯狂运作的时候
When the alien terraformers went crazy,
大多数美国城市都夷为平地了
most American cities were obliterated.
但圣路易斯发生了奇怪的事
But something strange happened to St. Louis.
造出来的地折叠在城市上方
The terraformed earth folded over the city
还没摧毁城市的时候就凝固了
and hardened before crushing it.
因此城市的某些部分完好无损
Some sections of the city are still intact, more or less.
有点不对劲
Something's still not right.
什么意思
What do you mean?
防护网已经崩溃
Well, with the stasis net down,
本完全可以从关口逃跑
what was to stop Ben escaping through the pass?
为什么要把自己困在地下
Why trap himself underground?
因为他偷了二十公斤的古拉精矿
Well, he stole 20 kilos of Gulanite.
要想炸掉那条隧♥道♥ 两公斤足够了
Wouldn't take more than two to blow that tunnel.
也就是说还有十八公斤剩余
All right, so that's 18 kilos left.
足够制♥造♥大炸♥弹♥了
That's enough to make a big bomb.
但是对抗争之城造不成任何伤害
Not enough to do anything to Defiance.
起码在地下没有杀伤力
Not from down there anyway.
他可以告诉我们沃奇攻击的幕后黑手
He can tell us who's behind the Volge attack.
我们得去追他 清理这些需要多久
We need to go after him. So how long to clear this?
最少得四小时
Four hours minimum.
不 太久了 我们得找其他路下去
No, too long. We need another way down.
-这里 这是什么 -老鼠穴
- Here. What's that? - Rat's nest.
那里很容易迷路
It's a maze down there.
更不用说那些锋利的石头和陡峭的斜坡
Not to mention razor-sharp rocks and steep drop-offs.
而且都没人画过地图
Nobody bothered to map it
因为L9道更大也更安全
since the L-9's always bigger and safer.
地图在我脑海中
The map's in my head.
这个老鼠穴是我发现的
I discovered the Rat's nest.
只有这样才有可能比本·戴瑞斯更快
It's our best chance to get ahead of Ben Daris.
昆汀 去找纳克和列文 还有其他人
Quentin, go find Nak and Levon and a couple others
然后找一些绳索和齿轮
and break out some rappelling gear.
不行 坚决不行
No way. Absolutely not. Mm-mmm.
这是我的隧♥道♥ 我的弟兄
It's my tunnels, my men--
我怎么知道你不会找到本
Yeah, how do I know you're not gonna find Ben
-然后杀了他 -我保证
- and shoot him? - My word.
还是说你突然不相信我了
Or is that all of a sudden not good enough for you?
我跟他一起去 确保他不耍花招
I'll tag along with him, keep him honest.
不 不 听着 你没做过矿工
No, no, no. Listen, you're no miner.
太危险了 我才不会让弱逼执法官
It's too dangerous. I'm not gonna get saddled
拖我的后腿
with some topside flatfoot.
无意冒犯 不过在搜寻地下碉堡的战役中
No offense, but I've done rougher descents
我做的工作比这艰险得多
during the war looking for underground bunkers.
二十块赌我的脚最先触地
20 scrip says my boots hit the ground first.
是你个屁♥股♥吧
It's your ass.
不管怎样 你要确保他不杀本
No matter what, you gotta make sure that he doesn't kill Ben.
毕竟那个男的杀了他儿子
Man did kill his son.
-要是我的话 -我知道
- Had it been me... - I know.
但是我们要留活口 然后审问他
But we need him alive for questioning.
我们的首要任务是保护这座城
Our first priority is protecting this town.
我会把本活捉回来的 我保证
I'll bring Ben back alive, I promise.
诺兰 别拿你的命为这些人冒险
Nolan, don't risk your life for these people.
他们不值得
They're not worth it.
有些人是值得的
Oh, some of them are.
我需要你留在这里帮汤米查清楚
I need you to stay here and help Tommy figure out
是谁放走了这位在逃犯
who set our fugitive free.
而且你要离伊拉·班狄克越远越好
And you are to stay far, far away from Elah Bandik.
听明白了吗
You hear me?
大家都在谈论伊拉·班狄克的事
别跟我说这个 斯塔玛
这是我们的老规矩
现在时代不同了
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表