剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
控制疫情蔓延
to contain the spread.
那伊拉希恩特人怎么办
Yeah, well, what about the Irathients?
他们是携带者
They are the carriers.
-人类也是 -这不一样
- So are humans. - It's not the same thing.
你们人类是时候真正明白
It's time you humans understood the truth
伊拉希恩特这个种族了
about the Irathient race.
他们跟其他人一样携带病菌
They carry diseases like anyone else
但自己却从不得病
but rarely get sick themselves.
-确实如此 -并非如此
- It's true. - That's not true.
这让他们在其他沃坦族人中
Now, this has given them a reputation
得到了不洁的名声
amongst other Votan races as unclean,
把他们当做瘟疫携带者
as plague carriers.
给他们冠以此名可能太偏执了
This reputation may be rooted in bigotry,
但也是以事实为根据的
but it's also based in truth.
伊拉希恩特人
There is a reason
不与他人交往是有原因的
the Irathients keep to themselves.
我们族人避开他们也是有原因的
There is a reason that my people shun them.
对 有充分的理由
Yeah, a good reason.
我们城镇不该是这样的
This town is better than that.
伊拉希恩特携带者在这里游荡好几周了
Irathient carriers walk around for weeks,
到处感染他人 自己却不会生病
infecting others, showing no symptoms.
瘟疫就是这样蔓延的 必须得阻止
That's how this bug gets spread, and it's gotta stop.
你到底想说什么
What are you suggesting?
控制了伊拉希恩特人就控制住了疫情
Confine the I-raths, confine the disease.
暂时把他们关到矿区
We put 'em down in the mines temporarily.
当时是我们请求他们自愿留下的
We've asked them to stay inside voluntarily.
不能相信伊拉希恩特人
You can't trust I-raths.
灵魂车手什么时候按命令行事了
And when did a spirit rider ever take an order?
-雷夫的办法很好 -我同意
- Now Rafe has the right idea. - I agree.
奥辛 别光顾着拍达塔克的马屁了行吗
Ozin, get your head out of Datak's ass and listen.
你们都是
All of you.
我们花了很长时间才让灵魂车手
Now, it took a long time to get the spirit riders
相信我们
to trust us.
我们现在相安无事
We have peace.
如果因为伊拉希恩特人可能是携带者
Now, if we start imprisoning healthy Irathients
就把健康的人也关起来
because they might be carriers,
那我们就得先镇♥压♥他们武装起义吧
we're gonna have an armed uprising to deal with
疫情也就不用管了
on top of everything else.
阿曼达 我有孩子
Amanda, I have children.
让伊拉希恩特人暂时
Sending the Irathients to the mines,
去矿区
temporarily,
会保护他们不受偏执之人的迫♥害♥
would protect them against bigots.
这是为了他们好
It'd be a kindness, really.
我们会保证他们的安全
We'd be keeping them safe.
安全
Safe?
那我们投票吧 好吗
Well, let's put it to a vote, shall we?
聆听我们 火焰之神
我们的兄弟正遭受暴风雨的洗礼
雨停风息吧
再一次保佑我们吧
伊瑞莎
Irisa.
我能上去吗
Can I come up?
这么说你是来逮捕我们的
So you're here to arrest us.
说扣押会更合适一点
Well, it's more like sequestering.
好吧 是检疫隔离
All right, it's a quarantine.
我们没生病
We're not sick.
但你们可能携带病毒
But you could be carrying the virus.
伊瑞莎 别这么看我
Irisa, don't look at me like that.
你知道这是可能的
You know it's possible.
现在时局艰难
It's a hard time,
维持和平是你的责任
and you have a duty to keep the peace.
你肯定没告诉诺兰你们的计划
I bet you didn't tell Nolan you were planning this.
是没有
No.
你真的以为我会同意
Did you really think I'd agree
你把我关起来
to let you lock me up?
把他们像动物一样关起来
Lock them up like animals?
你合作的话我会很感谢
I'd appreciate your cooperation.
但我并不需要
I don't require it.
我拖住他们
去镇上把我们的人带到安全的地方
我要跟你一起
拉修斯 带他走
走吧兄弟 她知道自己在做什么
快走
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Don't make this any harder on yourself.
不会的
I won't.
放开她
Hey! Hands off her!
你马上放开她
You get your hands off her.
受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没事
I'm fine.
怎么不问问我 诺兰
Why don't you ask me, Nolan?
小混♥蛋♥把我从屋顶上推了下来
Little dingbat pushed me off the damn roof.
你行动之前应该让我
You were supposed to let me tell Nolan
告诉诺兰的
before you did anything.
不好意思 我忘了
Yeah, well, I lost track of time.
放她走 雷夫
You let her go, Rafe,
否则我开枪了
or I start shooting people.
轮不到你做主
Yeah, well, you won't get far.
大家都不想伤到孩子
Nobody wants to hurt the kid,
但如果你不放下枪的话我可会伤到她的
but I will if you don't put that damn cannon away.
好好想想 诺兰
Think about it, Nolan.
镇上的每个人都害怕死亡
Every human in town is afraid of dying.
大家都孤注一掷了
People are desperate.
伊拉希恩特人最好的去处
If you're Irathient, the best place to be
就是远离公众的视线
is out of sight.
跟你父亲说你没事
Tell your father it's okay.
她又不是鹦鹉
She's not a parrot.
告诉他
Tell him.
他需要听你亲口跟他说
He needs to hear it from you.
枪口对枪口你的胜算不大
I don't like these odds.
把枪收起来
Put up the gun.
我不会让你失望的
I'm not gonna let you down.
不会再让你失望了
Not again.
把枪收起来
Put up the gun.
好 我们走
All right, let's move.
诺兰
Nolan.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我女儿要被关进监狱和一群
My daughter is down a hole with a bunch
认为她是瘟疫传播者的矿工在一起
of slag-head miners who think she's Typhoid Mary.
这决定是很困难
Look, I know it's hard.
我在议会提出反对 但是被驳回了
I opposed the council on this, and I was overruled.
我必须接受 你也一样
I have to accept it, which means you have to accept it.
是吗 我跟伊瑞莎也有个规则
Yeah? Well, Irisa and I have a rule too.
规则 什么规则
Rule? What rule?
同生共死
We live or die together.
她一定在等我去救她
She'll be expecting me to come for her.
她不是 你出现幻觉了吗
She's not. Are you delusional?
你在出汗 诺兰
You're sweating. Nolan--
那又怎样
So what, all right?
天气热 我压力大
It's hot, and I'm under pressure.
你也在出汗
You're sweating too.
-你这是因为苏卡 -什么
- This is about Sukar. - What?
你有负罪感 因为她还没原谅你
Yeah, you feel guilty, she hasn't forgiven you,
所以你为了证明自己是个好爸爸
So you're gonna prove what a great dad you are
要害死很多人
by getting a lot of people killed.
别挡我的道 阿曼达
Get out of my way, Amanda.
怎么 你还要开枪打我吗 诺兰
What, are you gonna shoot me, nolan?
很抱歉打扰你们"甜蜜"
Hate to interrupt a moment, but...
这是旧金山录来的音频
It's a message recorded in San Francisco.
他们用洲际导弹收到了
They received my distress Beacon
我的求助信♥号♥♥ 知道我们需要抗病毒药
and dead-dropped anti-viral meds using an old icbm.
意思是有解药了
We have a cure?
正是
We have a cure.
喝了这杯茶 你就清醒了
Drink this tea. It'll wake you up.
我为什么要清醒
Why would I want to be awake?
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表