剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
You?
是的 我
Yeah, me.
孩子 我得老实跟你说
I got to be honest with you, son.
你不是克兰西
You're no Clancy.
你没有成大事的
You don't have the skills or the balls
技巧和勇气
to do what's got to be done.
我自己去找
I'll find the bastard myself.
不可能
No, no way.
你差点杀了个无辜的孩子
You almost killed an innocent kid.
我们需要专业的人
We need a professional.
我们没有专业的
We don't have a professional.
你们有
Yeah, you do.
我的职业就是追踪者
I'm a tracker by trade.
你现在是了
Are you now?
是的
Yeah, I am.
我就是找到迈阿密轰炸机的人
You're looking at the guy who brought in the Miami bomber
而且我还找到了
and presented Starren Dahrti
杀死斯塔伦·达蒂妹妹的凶手
with the head of his sister's murderer.
我会找到你的凶手
I'll find your killer...
只要价钱合适
for the right price.
这不是坏主意 雷夫
It's not a bad idea, Rafe.
斯塔伦·达蒂的妹妹还活着
Starren Dahrti's sister is alive
而且对你恨之入骨
and hates your guts.
省略细节
Details, shh.
他是抗争少数派
He's one of the defiant few.
好了 追踪者
All right, tracker.
如果你找到杀我儿子的人 要证据确凿
You find my son's killer... with proof, mind you...
我会给你
and I'll pay you, uh...
两万
20k.
两万五
25.
我好像没听清你说什么
I don't believe I heard you right.
两万挺好的
20 is good.
有一个条件
On one condition:
如果你真的找到凶手
if you do find the killer,
你得活捉他 让他受审
he stays alive so he can stand trial.
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
同意
Agreed.
你的同伴要跟我副手待一起
Your companion stays with my deputy.
怎么了 你不信我吗
What, you don't trust me?
我今晚的信任已经用光了
I'm fresh out of trust tonight.
关她起来
Lock her up.
我建议你别使用手铐
I wouldn't recommend the handcuffs.
他要为他做的事付出代价
He's not getting away with this.
那是当然
Of course not.
我会召集几个手下
I'm going to gather up some Chango,
探望一下雷夫·麦考利
pay Rafe McCawley a visit,
给他全家问个好
pay his whole family a visit.
达塔克
Datak,
我们儿子爱上了麦考利家的姑娘
our son is in love with the McCawley girl.
那我们就看看他怎么爱一具尸体
And we'll see how he loves the corpse.
她是无辜的
She's innocent in all this.
我提醒过你 她冒着被她爸责骂的危险
I remind you, she risked her father's wrath
还了阿♥拉♥克的清白
to clear Alak's name.
我要公正
获得公正有很多种办法
当这些事平息之后
Would it not be something,
如果阿♥拉♥克和克里斯蒂真的结婚
when all this has blown over, of course,
又何尝不是一件好事
if Alak and Christie actually got married?
你是想毁了我洗澡的兴致吗
Are you trying to ruin my bath?
我没兴趣和雷夫·麦考利联姻
I have little interest in being in-law to Rafe McCawley.
如果克里斯蒂是我们家人
If christie were in the family,
她就会敞开心扉 无话不谈
she'd feel comfortable coming to us for anything.
亲爱的 她父亲对她是有求必应啊
Dear, her father can give her anything she wants.
你是对的
You're right.
他工作很努力
He works very hard.
你不觉得那是份很危险的工作吗
Such a dangerous job, don't you think?
上天千万不要让雷夫或者昆汀
God forbid anything should ever happen to Rafe
出什么意外
or Quentin.
克里斯蒂已经失去太多东西了
Christie's already lost so much.
她会有很多事情需要打理
She'd be left with so much to take care of.
矿山
The mines.
是的 矿山
Yes, the mines.
如果她是家里人 我们只能被迫帮她
If she were family, we'd be forced to help her.
帮助家人是我们的责任
It is our job to help our family.
我很欣赏你的洞察力
I appreciate how you see things.
那你欣赏我这么做吗
Do you appreciate when I do this?
一场婚礼正是这座城镇所需要的
I think a wedding is exactly what this town needs.
你打算一言不发的在那坐一天吗
You're just gonna sit there all day without talking?
你知道自己怎么样吗
You know what you are?
你非常非常
You are very, very...
令人不安
disconcerting.
你知道吗
You know that?
好吧 随便你
Okay, whatever.
只要我们一起被困在这儿
As long as we're both trapped here,
就都得吃点东西
we might as well eat something.
我才没被困在这儿
I'm not trapped in here.
如果我想 我可以抓住你的手腕
If I wanted, I could have grabbed your wrist,
掰断你的每一根手指
broken every finger on your hand,
拿到牢房♥的钥匙卡
taken the key card to this cell,
它就挂在你的腰带上
which you left hanging from your belt,
在你反应过来之前
and before you knew what was happening,
我早已逃出牢笼
I'd already be out of this cage
用我的刀让你
and separating your hand from the rest of you
身首异处
with one of my blades.
你有毛病吧
What is wrong with you?
是你想跟我聊天的
You wanted conversation.
你那是聊天吗
That's conversation?
我知道你很恼火
You know, I think you're mad
在拿我撒气
and you're taking out your anger on me.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我觉得你生气是因为
I think you're angry that
你的清道夫朋友不管你了
your scavenger friend left you here.
你和那个叫诺兰的家伙是怎么回事
What is it with you and that Nolan guy anyway?
好吧
Fine.
他拯救了我
He saved me.
什么
What?
你听到了
You heard.
是啊
Yeah.
和我跟克兰西的关系很像
You know, it was kind of like that with me and Clancy.
我之前误入歧途
I was on a bad path,
但克兰西发现了我的潜力
but, um, Clancy saw something in me
给了我第二次机会
and gave me a second chance.
那你呢
How about you?
诺兰是怎么拯救你的
What did Nolan do to save you?
他做了我自己无法完成的事
Something I couldn't do for myself.
是什么事
Which was?
他杀了我父母
He murdered my parents.
这个挺好吃的
This is good.
怎么这么慢
What's taking so long?
诺兰 你什么时候能向我们展示下
Hey, Nolan, when you gonna show us
你那无与伦比的追踪技术
why you're such a famous tracker?
在试着找出凶手去向之前
Well, before we try and figure out where he went,
搞清楚这里发生过什么会对我们帮助很大
it might help to figure out what happened here.
这里被严重踩踏过
The site's been pretty badly trampled down,
但看起来这里有两组不同的脚印
but it appears that we got two separate sets of prints
来自不同的方向
arriving from two different directions,
说明卢克和杀害他的凶手
which suggest that Luke and his killer
并不是结伴前来一决雌雄的
didn't come out here together to duke it out.
他们是分头到达
They arrived separately,
可能是为了会面
maybe for a meeting,
一个他们无法在城中完成的会面
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表