剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
It was too depressing.
那提醒了我 那些外星人
All it did was remind me
从我们这拿走了太多东西
of everything that the aliens took away.
没错
Yeah.
雷夫 我想你明白
So look, Rafe, I want to be clear.
我们正在追踪的那个沃坦人
This Votan we're chasing--
我们说的是
The one that killed my boy?
杀我儿子的那个沃坦人吗
Is that the Votan we're talking about?
我们得活捉他
We need to bring him back alive.
-这点你清楚吧 -我才不清楚
- You know that, right? - I don't know any such thing.
傻子才预判未来
Predicting the future's a sucker's game.
你不相信我说的吗
You don't believe me?
看看你周围吧
Just take a look around you.
这不是小孩呆的地方
伊拉希人
婊♥子♥
伊拉·班狄克被逮捕了
Elah Bandik is under arrest.
为什么
For what?
闲逛
Loitering.
信♥号♥♥越来越强
Signal's getting stronger.
不管他在哪 肯定不远
Wherever he is, he's close.
我不记得这些塔
I don't remember those towers.
那是核电站
It's a nuclear plant.
战争时期建造的
Went up during the war.
如果本在这些反应器里
If Ben detonated the Gulanite
引爆了古拉尼特
in one of those reactors...
辐射将会在穿过通道
Radiation would get up through the tunnels
向上直射基地
in the rat's nest.
辐射将会杀死所有人
Radiation would kill everybody.
给你一枚硬币 告诉我你在想什么
Penny for your thoughts.
你们人类是这么说的 对吗
That is what you humans say, yes?
我哥哥收集硬币
My brother collected pennies.
很古老的那种
The very old kind.
据说铜本身要比硬币值钱许多
Said the copper used to be worth more than the coins themselves.
你在想他 是吗
You were just thinking of him, weren't you?
我们应该要尽情生活
It is our duty to live our lives to the fullest...
以此纪念逝者
to honor those who have passed.
所以当我听说关于这场婚礼
Which is why I was surprised
你很犹豫时 我非常惊讶
to hear you're having second thoughts about the wedding.
我只是想慢一点
I just want to slow down,
缓一缓
take a pause.
你父亲给了你太多的压力了 是吗
Your father's putting that much pressure on you, is he?
他是有几分混♥蛋♥
He's sort of a jackass.
男人♥大♥多数都是
Most men are.
这是超越了种族的特性
It's a characteristic that transcends species.
如果你想 你完全可以反抗他
You can fight him if you want to.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
在我离开我的家乡时
Just before I left my home world,
我的父母不遗余力地
my parents went to great lengths
想要让我嫁给一个他们认为合适的男人
to insure that I married a man that they deemed suitable.
对我来说完全是陌生人 也并不帅
At my side was a stranger, not very handsome.
但是他来自于最高等的世系
But he came from the highest Liro.
他是一个拥有无上荣誉的男人
And he was a man of great honor.
我父母相信这个拥有无上荣誉的男人
My parents believed this man of great honor
会保证我的安全
would keep me safe.
后来发生了什么
What happened?
我遇到了另一个人
I met someone else.
他是低下的年轻的无名小卒
He was a scruffy young nobody,
英俊 危险 带着邪恶的笑容
beautiful, dangerous, a wicked smile.
在一次赌博中 他赢得了
He'd won passage to earth as payment
通往地球的资格
for a gambling debt.
是达塔克
Datak.
他对我展开了激烈的追求攻势
He pursued me aggressively.
我的未婚夫愤怒了
My betrothed was furious.
他向达塔克挑战进行卡斯蒂珊族的生死决斗
He challenged Datak to a Castithan blood duel.
他们决斗了
So they fought?
他们没机会决斗
They never got a chance.
在他去决斗的途中
On his way to the duel,
我的拥有无上荣誉的男人
my man of great honor
不小心被气闸冲了出去
was accidentally flushed out of an airlock.
那是一次不幸的意外
It was a tragic accident.
你是怎么意外地...
How do you get accidentally--
达塔克是我知道的爱我超越理智的男人
Datak was a man I knew loved me beyond scope of reason.
他是幸存者
He was a survivor,
他会不惜一切代价确保我们两个人的安全
a man who would stop at nothing to keep us both safe.
我理解我所需要的男人
I understood the man I needed
某种程度上我父母不能理解
in a way my parents could not.
这是真实的故事吗
Is this a true story?
这一定会是一场美妙的婚礼
It's going to be a beautiful wedding.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
保持警惕
Keep your eyes open.
就是了 大家跟紧
That's it. Stay together.
我已经很久没有来这里了
I haven't been in here in a long time.
还是没有发现吗
Still nothing?
-那是吗 -是的
- Is that it? - That's it.
-炸♥弹♥已拆除 -很好
- Bomb's deactivated. - Good.
如果我们要找到幕后真凶
We need this guy alive if we're ever gonna find out
就得留他活口
who the hell is behind all this.
你想替卢克报仇 我理解
You want to avenge Luke, I get it.
雷夫 你家里还有克里斯蒂还有昆汀
Rafe, you got Christie and you got Quentin sitting at home,
而有人正在不惜余力
and someone is doing their damnedest
想要毁掉自己居住的城市
to destroy the town they live in.
你知道吗 卢克像个小女孩一样乞求活命
You know, Luke begged for his life like a little girl.
我们需要从这家伙身上找到答案
Hey, we need answers from this guy.
我知道我在做什么 执法官
I know what I'm doing, lawman.
你想知道他为什么帮我吗
Do you want to know why he was helping me?
怎样 你是想舍身取义吗
What, you trying to die for the cause?
是因为他缺钱
It was because he needed money
有了钱他就可以离开抗争之城
so he could get away from Defiance
-离开你 -雷夫
- and get away from you. - Rafe.
这一切真是可笑呢
That's what's so laughable about all this.
你到这下面来为可怜的卢克报仇
You came down here to avenge poor, old Luke,
而他却恨你入骨
and he hated your guts.
就你对他母亲的所作所为
I mean, after what you did to his mother.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你可以为死去的孩子报仇
Now you can do the right thing by your dead child
但你也可以为活着的两个孩子考虑
or you can do the right thing by the two living ones,
鱼和熊掌不能兼得
but you cannot do both.
做选择吧
Now you make your choice.
立刻
Right now.
告诉阿曼达 我很抱歉
Tell Amanda I'm sorry.
执法官
外面真安静
It's pretty quiet out there.
市长说她很快就来
The mayor said she'll be right over.
也许我们都会没事的
Maybe we'll be all right.
他们会来找他
They'll come for him.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
你真蠢居然帮我
You were stupid to help me.
你行动 我支持
You made a move, and I backed you up.
执法官就该这么做
That's what lawkeepers do.
克兰西教我的
Clancy taught me that.
你真蠢居然听他的话
You were stupid to listen to him.
该死
Shtako.
多少人
How many?
我看到达塔克
I can see Datak
还有那个生化人
and that bio-man.
你们去侧边
You go around the side.
交出那个懦夫
Hand over the coward.
抱歉 做不到 塔尔
I'm afraid we can't do that, Favi Tarr.
这是卡斯蒂珊族的事情
This is a Castithan matter
要交给卡斯蒂珊族人解决
and will be handled by Castithans.
你再往前一步 我的第一发子弹就杀了你
If you take another step, my first bullet kills you.
姑娘挺可爱
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表