剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
你知道原因吗
Do you know why?
-不知道 -因为他答应过他的父亲
- No. - Because he'd made that promise to his own father.
好吧 泰罗面具的事我会和克里斯蒂说的
Um, fine. I'll talk to Christie about the telo.
当我允许你娶异族的姑娘时
When I gave you permission to marry outside of our race,
我就知道那会使我父亲的记忆蒙羞
I knew it was a dishonor to my father's memory.
可我同意了 你妈妈也劝服了我
But I let you and your mother sway me.
我错了
I was wrong.
爸爸
Dad.
别这样
No.
我后悔放任事情发展到今天这个地步
I regret allowing it to have come this far.
可你是我的独子 阿♥拉♥克
But you are my only son, Alak.
我们卡斯蒂珊族的血统不容污染
And our Castithan blood will not be diluted.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
不 不 我不明白
No, no, no, I don't understand.
我爱她
Okay, I love her.
这简直就是胡扯
This is bullshtak.
看看你自己
Watch yourself.
没有塔尔这个族姓 你一无是处
Without the name Tarr, you're nothing.
不过是街边一头染发的汉特人 劣迹斑斑
Nothing but a street Haint with dyed hair and a record collection.
街边的汉特人
Street Haint?
那不是你看到自己的样子吗
Isn't that how you see yourself?
你总说什么你是如何从泥潭中挣脱出来
You're always talking about how you pulled yourself out of the mud
让人类尊重你的事迹
and made the humans respect you.
注意你的措辞
I said to watch your tongue.
我才不会管什么神圣的卷轴呢
I don't give a kanga rat's ass about the sacred scrolls.
也许你♥爸♥选择一死
All right, maybe your father chose to die
来守护一张愚蠢的破纸
guarding a bunch of stupid papers,
可我没在卡斯蒂出生
but I wasn't born on Casti,
我和克里斯蒂一样出生在地球
I was born on earth, just like Christie.
我们要结婚了
And we're getting married.
我不期望你会欣然同意此事
I didn't expect you to be happy about this,
可你得服从我的愿望
but you will obey my wishes.
不然怎样 你要划开我的喉咙吗
Or what, you're gonna slit my throat?
那正是卡斯蒂的方式
That's the Casti way.
我会给你时间冷静下来
I'll give you time to cool off.
达塔克
Datak.
现在不是时候 执法官
Not now, lawkeeper.
-等不及了 -你可以的
- Can't wait. - Will wait.
达塔克·塔尔 你被捕了
Datak Tarr, you're under arrest.
以什么罪名
On what charges?
因谋杀杰瑞·奇科马和亨特·贝尔而被捕
For the murder of Jered Kikema and Hunter Bell.
我太激动了
I'm so excited.
我甚至打算穿泰罗面具
I even decided to wear the telo.
我之前说过不想穿
I know I said I didn't want to,
但然后我又想
but then I was thinking,
我的婚礼
my wedding--
当我还是个小孩时
my dream of what I wanted it to be like
我幻想的梦幻婚礼
when I was a little kid--
没办法成为现实了
That's never gonna happen
因为我妈妈不会出席
because my mom won't be there,
我两个哥哥也不会来
my brothers won't be there.
但最重要的是有你在
All that matters is that you're there.
假如戴个金属面罩在我脑袋上
And if it makes your parents happy
能让你父母高兴
for me to wear a metal mask over my face,
-那我就戴吧 -克里斯蒂
- then so be it. - Christie...
我有件事要跟你说
There's something that I need to tell you.
克里斯蒂
Christie?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你跟她说了什么
What did you say to her?
我爸爸他
It's my father. He...
他要中止婚礼
he's trying to stop the wedding.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
我不能失去她
I can't live without her.
你真的爱她 对吧
You really love her, don't you?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那这点是最重要的
Then that's all that matters.
我为什么要杀一个黎伯拉塔族酒保
Why in the three hells would I kill a knee-high Liberata bartender?
也许因为他知道你杀了亨特·贝尔
Maybe because he knew you killed Hunter Bell.
又或者他帮你毁尸灭迹
Or maybe because he helped you hide the corpse.
我完全不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
-你不认识这个吗 -不认识
- You don't recognize this? - No!
真的吗
Really?
我们可是在你衣橱里找到的
'cause we found that in your closet.
这个把手
And that handle,
跟贝尔头骨上的伤痕吻合
that matches the caved-in part of Bell's skull
像钥匙配锁头一样准
Like a key fits a lock.
我这辈子从来没见过这东西
Well, I've never seen it before in my life.
汤米跟我说 你和贝尔以前一起做生意
Tommy tells me that you and Bell were in business together.
可以这么说
Yeah. You might say that.
你是要加工资吗
You're asking for a raise?
我是想要奖金
I'm asking for a stake.
帐篷是我建的
I built this tent.
每个月的盈利都翻两番
Quadrupled profits every month.
我应得的
I deserve it.
看谁翅膀硬了
Look who's all grown up.
我刚到镇上的时候
When I first came to town,
你还在小巷子里跟人打架
you were running brawls in dark alleys,
在尔杜街抢车
jacking rollers on Urdu street.
是我成就了你 塔尔
My money made you, Tarr.
永远别忘记这点
Don't ever forget that.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
我建议你重新考虑
I suggest you reconsider.
在有些文化里
You know, in some cultures
当一个人♥质♥疑挑战首领的时候
when a man challenges the chief,
两人总是难免一战
there's a fight
直到对方倒下为止
until only one of them is left standing.
你想要权力
You want power?
权力是看不到的
Power isn't seen.
是靠感觉的
It's felt!
这样是什么感觉
How does that feel?
怎么了 没种光明正大打一场吗
What's wrong, can't win a fair fight?
我赢了 这就足够
I win. That's all that matters.
放下刀 不然我就结了你
Drop the blade or I drop you.
多谢
Thank you.
不用
You're welcome.
你刚惹到的人以后不会让你好过的
I believe your life expectancy has taken a turn for the worse.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
尽管说我老土
Yeah, well, call me old-fashioned,
但我相信公平斗争
but I believe in a fair fight.
你确实很老土
Yes, you are old-fashioned,
看你的古董武器就知道了
Right down to your choice of antique weapons.
我喜欢朝瞄准的目标开枪
Well, I like to hit what I'm aiming at,
而我的准星又经常会跑偏
and my aim isn't always too good.
我会记住这点的
- I'll try to remember that.
那个小丑在打我矿山的主意
That clown's making a move on my mines.
你应该不想让他奸计得逞吧
I imagine you have no intention of allowing that to happen.
听好 平常我们俩是没什么共同点
See, normally I wouldn't think you and I have much in common,
不过一旦涉及我们的朋友亨特·贝尔
but when it comes to our friend Hunter Bell,
我可以做个例外
I think we do.
我请你喝一杯
Let me buy you a drink.
我非常希望看着亨特·贝尔断气
I wish I had the pleasure of hearing Hunter Bell's last breath,
但恐怕有人抢先我一步了
but I'm afraid someone else beat me to it.
不管是谁 他们都想栽赃我
Whoever it is, they're trying to frame me.
手杖是他们放在我衣橱里的
They planted that walking stick in my closet.
你知道是谁吗
Any idea who?
我纳的税养得你们这么好
I pay my taxes so people like you
把事情查清楚是你该做的
can figure things like that out.
给我出去
Get out of here!
走啊
Go on.
那是做什么
What was that?
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表