剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Word is you used to dissect humans
当他们还生龙活虎的时侯
while they were alive and kicking.
是啊 我是个怪物
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was a monster.
我为过去的事感到懊悔
I regret my past,
我在努力做得更好
and I'm trying to do better.
你应该多学习
You should be taking notes.
我照你说的做了
I've done as you asked.
谢谢你 斯塔玛
Thank you, Stahma.
你是个好妻子
You are a good wife.
他们在楼下寻找上校
They're looking for the colonel downstairs.
上校不会在楼下被找到的
They won't find him downstairs.
他就在那里
He's right there.
马西上校 长官
Colonel Marsh? Sir?
地球共和国会来抓我们
The Earth Republic will come for us.
命运之主已不在
Masters of our fate no longer.
我想家了
I miss home.
我知道
I know.
我也是
So do I.
长官
Sir!
马西上校
Colonel Marsh.
怎么了
What's goin' on?
我们的新市长没浪费一点时间
Our new mayor didn't waste any time.
查封矿区 把他们移交给地球共和国
Seized the mines and turned them over to the Earth Republic.
那些混♥蛋♥挥舞着枪♥支♥和文书蜂拥而至
The bastards rolled in here waving guns and paperwork.
一旦我的孩子们把消息传出去
Once my boys get the word out,
我们要把这些流氓赶出抗争之城
we're gonna drive these punks out of Defiance.
不行 没时间了
No. No time for that.
他们抓走了伊瑞莎
They got Irisa.
你就是想让我挨枪子 是吗
You're determined to get me shot, ain't ya?
是啊 这是我毕生的追求
Yeah, it's a lifelong ambition of mine.
出发
let's go!
出发 行动
Let's go! Move!
出发
Let's go!
出发
Go!
好姑娘
Good girl.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
没事了
It's all right.
没事了 我在这儿
It's all right. I'm here.
没事了 我们会救你出去
All right, we're gonna get you out of here.
-快走 走啊 -就是这样
- Move it, move! - That's the way.
这才是我的乖女儿
That's my girl.
那东西跑出来然后攻击了所有人
It came out and attacked everyone.
然后又回到了我体内
It's back inside me.
好了 没事的
Okay, all right.
就看着我 好吗
Just look at me, okay?
一直看着我
Keep your eyes on me.
我马上给你解开
I'm gonna get you out of these.
带你回家
Gonna get you home.
没事了
That's it.
没事了
That's it.
诺兰 快点
Nolan, hurry up.
看来你中了几枪
Well, looks like you caught a couple.
我死不了
I'll live.
带上伊瑞莎 离开这里
Get Irisa, and get out of here.
我会掩护你们
I'll cover you.
你身体能行吗
You up to this?
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
我们走
Let's go.
我们得找辆车 这样就能救雷夫出去
Okay, let's find a roller, so we can get Rafe outta here.
伊瑞莎
Irisa!
没事的
Okay.
快跑 快跑
Run. Run.
-不 -听话
- No. - Yes.
闭嘴 我们有约定
Shut up. We have one rule.
生死与共
We live or die together.
-这约定蠢透了 -不
- It's a stupid rule. - No.
-我很抱歉 -不要 诺兰
- I'm sorry. - No, Nolan.
诺兰
Nolan!
不 不要
No. No!
诺兰
Nolan.
诺兰 快起来
Nolan, get up.
诺兰 起来啊 诺兰
Nolan. Get up, Nolan.
诺兰 求你了
Nolan, come on.
我们约定过的 诺兰
We have a rule, Nolan.
诺兰
Nolan.
诺兰
Nolan.
起来啊
Get up.
我爱你
I love you.
苏卡
Sukar?
诺兰死了
注定如此
你无法逃避自己的命运
你是毁灭之母
伊祖不会让诺兰带你离开这儿
你错了 伊祖没有杀死诺兰
是人类干的
诺兰无法再陪伴在你身边
Nolan no longer walks your path.
你的命运指向地下
Your fate lies below.
那座矿山中驻扎着恶魔
There is a great evil in that mine.
你必须面对它 并做出选择
You must face it and make your choice.
如果我注定会将它释放呢
What if my destiny is to set it free?
你是谁
Who are you?
你可以叫我伊祖
You can call me Irzu.
伊祖
Irzu.
你不是真实存在的
You're not real.
我和你一样真实
I'm as real as you are.
我不相信
I don't believe in you.
你在自欺欺人
You're fooling yourself.
你走了那么远来到这里
You've come this far.
想要接受我的条件
You want what I offer.
不 我不想
No, I don't.
我并不想来这儿
I didn't wanna be here.
-诺兰 我们 -你想让他活过来
- Nolan, we-- - You wanna bring him back.
没关系的 说出你内心深处的想法
It's okay. Admit what's in your heart.
我不能失去他 需要我付出什么代价
I can't lose him. What will it cost me?
你将失去一切 毁灭之母 毁灭者
Everything, Devouring Mother, destroyer.
-你必须转变 -我怎样才能转变
- You must become. - How can I become?
我要怎么做
What do I need to do?
你必须成为我的武器
You must become my weapon.
任一顽石皆是阶梯
Each stone is a step...
在伊祖的轨迹上
In Irzu's path.
我会指引你第一步 但是
I will show you the first step, but...
下一步要靠你自己
you must take the next.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
小野狼
降临
Become.
诺兰
Nolan.
伊瑞莎
Irisa?
你做了什么
What did you do?
伊瑞莎
Irisa!
伊瑞莎
Irisa!
伊瑞莎
Irisa!
请注意 抗争之城的市民们
Attention, all citizens of Defiance.
这里是地球共和国
This is the Earth Republic.
这座城镇已由我们接管
We have assumed control of the town.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表