剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
《抗争之城》前情回顾
Previously on Defiance...
你们的大选胜负难辨
So this election of yours is going to be a close one.
我觉得我的机会更大
I like my chances.
罗斯沃特女士 抗争之城用得上
Ms. Rosewater, Defiance could use a friend
地球共和国这样的朋友
like the Earth Republic.
得到地球共和国的支持
With the Earth Republic at our side,
这座城市一定会繁荣昌盛
this town will only prosper and grow.
我不会让你辞职的
I'm not letting you resign.
如果达塔克赢了选举
If Datak wins this election,
他会敞开城门欢迎马西上校
he's gonna kick open the doors to Colonel Marsh
和地球共和国的暴徒 一年之后
and his e-rep goons, and a year from now,
这里会变得面目全非
you won't even recognize this place.
我要把你我之间的所有事
I am going to tell your husband
都告诉你丈夫
everything about you and me.
他不知道你一直
He has no idea that you've been
跟他最喜欢的妓♥女♥有一腿
chupping his favorite whore.
这么做你不会有好下场的
This will end very badly for you.
医生 医生
Doc! Doc!
那是什么
What the hell is that?
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter?
伊瑞莎
Irisa!
琳茵
Rynn.
似乎伊瑞莎从这边走了
Looks like Irisa came this way.
血滴更加频繁了
Blood drops are getting more frequent.
血迹在这里集聚
Uh, blood's pooled here.
她躺在这里一阵子
She's laying up.
有其他人从这个方向来
Someone else has come in from this direction,
然后他们
and they...
拖着她
dragged her off.
对 没错
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
看到没
See?
-那不对 -什么不对
- It's not right. - What's not right?
你知道 就是他所做的 逼你辞职
Well, you know, what he did, forcing you to quit.
我没有辞职 汤米
I didn't quit, Tommy.
阿曼达开除了我
Amanda fired me,
你以后就要这么说 懂吗
and that's the story you're gonna stick to, okay?
好
Yeah.
你和伊瑞莎要离开这里吗
So are you and Irisa gonna leave town?
我们得先找到她
We have to find her first.
对
Yeah.
来吧 孩子 我们一起找她
Come on, son. Let's go get her.
早上好 抗争之城
Good morning, Defiance.
今天是大选之日 希望最好的候选人获胜
It's election day, and may the best candidate win.
投票还将继续六小时
And the polls are open for another six hours,
快去达比大楼 表达你们的意见吧
so get to the Darby building, and make your voice heard.
我想大家都知道我要投给谁
I think we all know who I'm gonna be voting for.
投给达塔克·塔尔
A vote for Datak Tarr
就是投给抗争之城的未来
is a vote for the future of Defiance.
快去吧 小怪胎们
So get out there, my little beat-freaks,
为那个雪白的男人助一把力吧
and pull the lever for the man in white.
他会善待我们的
He'll treat us right.
他以为自己在做什么
What does he think he's doing?
-他在支持你 -太过了
- He's being supportive. - It's excessive.
谁给我打到拱门去 让我儿子闭嘴
-北城区 -搞定了
- North end? - Covered.
-塔楼 -搞定了
- The towers. - Covered.
尼海
Nehi?
这么简单的问题 尼海搞定没
A simple question! Is Nehi covered?
那条街上都是混♥蛋♥和恶棍
It's a street full of slamheads and adreno freaks.
他们的投票也是算数的
And their votes will be counted.
我们沃坦人的投票一票都不能丢
We can't afford to lose a single Votan.
你生来就这么蠢吗
这里的一切都要我丈夫亲自做吗
Does my husband have to do everything around here?
快去
Go.
斯塔玛
Stahma.
我可能会输
I could lose this.
你需要放松 亲爱的
You need to relax, my love.
你以前从没这么做过
You've never done that before.
我总是寻求着新的方式取悦你
I'm always looking for new ways to please you.
市长女士 这边
Madam Mayor, right this way.
感谢投票支持
Thanks for voting.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Appreciate it.
罗斯沃特女士 拍张照吧
Ms. Rosewater, quick photo, please?
好
Of course.
-你好 塔尔爸爸 -你好
- Hello, father Tarr. - Hello.
我美丽的妻子来这里投出她自己的一票
My beautiful wife is here to cast her vote.
难道她不是
Isn't she...
种姓的骄傲吗
她很可爱
She's lovely.
我要是你 我会对她倍加留心
I'd keep an eye on her if I were you.
你刚刚和我所做的事情
There's only one other person
只有一个人曾经和我做过
who did what you just did to me.
而我是按小时付费给她的
And I pay her by the hour.
我知道你背叛过我
I know you betrayed me.
我应该在这些善良的人面前
I should open your guts right here
将你开肠破肚
in front of these good people.
但是选举就是选举
But a vote is a vote.
看清楚要勾对名字 亲爱的
Make sure you check the right name, darling.
你们俩 守住门
You two, man the door.
你听说过什么叫敲门吗
Did you ever hear of knocking?
请倾听我的声音
我兄弟身体里的水已停止流动
移除障碍召唤风
让血液再次流动
苏卡 醒醒
Sukar, wake up.
我需要你
I need you.
他握了一下我的手
无意识的
毫无意义
他内部已死
多谢诺兰了
我跟你说过了
诺兰也不希望这一切发生的
我在西部就听说他的事了
从没以为你还会八卦 琳茵
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
很高兴看到你没事
Glad to see you're okay.
不错的手工品
Nice handiwork.
是你处理好她伤口的吗
You the one who patched her up?
谢谢
Thank you.
我这么做是为了苏卡
你不配拥有我的怜悯
这就不吵了
No argument there.
你为什么跑
Why'd you run?
不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我必须离开
I just knew I had to go.
我梦到我跟着一个人
I dreamed I was following someone,
一个可以给我答案的人
someone who could give me answers.
我一直以为你们
I always assumed you people
是为了古拉晶矿
were after the Gulanite mines.
地球共和国大概是
The earth republic at large, perhaps,
他们也会拥有 多亏你们即将上任的市长
and they shall have them, thanks to your soon-to-be mayor.
但是我还有更高的追求
But I'm after something much bigger--
卡兹里
The Kaziri.
不了解
I'm not familiar.
有着非常强大的武器系统的沃坦飞船
The votan ship with the extremely powerful weapons system
藏在这些矿的下面
hidden at the bottom of those mines.
就是那个你们种族
You know, the one that your kind
找了近三千年的飞船
has been searching for for almost 3,000 years?
是的 一直监视着你
Yes, I have been watching you
妮基·里奥丹还有所罗门·伯奇
and Nicky Riordan and Solomon Birch,
耐心等待着你们其中一个带我去
waiting patiently for one of you to lead me to it.
告诉我去那里找那个女孩
Just tell me where to find the girl
还有你在她体内找到的工艺品
and the artifact that you discovered inside her.
不说吗
No?
约拿 我们有线索吗
Jonah, do we have any leads?
我派人在城里四处搜寻了
I have men combing the town.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
那样医生就没什么用了
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表