剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Where is she?
门多西诺
Mendocino.
我会画一张地图给你
I'll draw you a map.
但首先
Oh, but first,
我需要你的钥匙卡
I'll need your key card.
你不需要它
You won't need it.
如果你准备西行的话
Not if you're heading west.
医生会让他的工作人员
Doc's gonna have her staff waiting for us
在战斗帐篷后面等我们
in the back of the fight tent.
诺兰 你得靠边停车
Nolan, you need to pull over.
为什么我要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为你快把车开翻了
'cause you're about to keel over.
你需要马上注射
You need an injection right now.
不 人♥民♥命在旦夕 我不会停的
No, people are dying. I'm not stopping.
抗病毒药
把药搬下来
Unload the medicine.
把他俩也带走
We'll take them with us.
我从来就不信任你
彼此彼此 伙计
Yeah, well, the feeling's mutual, pal.
你自称某个伊拉希恩特人的父亲
但你却把我们像动物一样关进笼子
我跟你们一样不喜欢这种做法
Well, I don't like it any better than you do,
但是不断有人死去
but people are dying.
我们必须把药运到帐篷去
We gotta get the cure to the tent.
你先跟市长通话让她放了我们的人
等我的兄弟拉修斯站到我面前再说
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea, okay?
你们放药 我们放人
You release the cure, the Irathients go free,
然后你跟我 我们去喝一杯
and then you and me, we go get a drink.
我不跟人类喝酒
I don't drink with humans.
喝一杯 是个好主意
Get a drink? Now that's a good idea.
我来买♥♥单
I'm buying.
跟市长通话
Hail the mayor.
都搬到后面去
Take it all the way back.
她比我情况还糟 她快不能呼吸了
She's worse off than I am. She can barely breathe.
克里斯蒂
Christie?
我知道 我们计划中的婚礼
Look, I-I-I know this isn't what we had in mind
不该是这样的
when we planned out our wedding.
但是 给
But here.
麦考利先生 很抱歉打搅你
Mr. McCawley, I'm so sorry to bother you,
但执法官正在呼叫市长
but the lawkeeper's on the mayor's hailer.
雷夫 拜托
Rafe, please,
让我们来处理
Let us take care of this.
你得跟你的女儿在一起
You need to be with your daughter.
麦考利先生 市长特别指定
Mr. McCawley, the mayor was very specific
你是她的继任者
that you are her appointed successor.
你这笨蛋
You little idiot.
没看见我儿媳病着吗
Can't you see my daughter-in-law is sick?
不要打扰我们一家人
Leave our family in peace.
诺兰 你好 你在哪儿
Hello, Nolan. Where are you?
斯塔玛 让阿曼达来接
Uh, Stahma, put Amanda on the line.
罗斯沃特市长病了
Mayor Rosewater has taken ill.
现在由我丈夫负责
My husband is in charge now.
什么情况 执法官
What's the status, lawkeeper?
药在哪儿
Where is the medicine?
在我这里
In my possession.
如果不答应我的要求我就毁掉它
I will destroy it if my demands are not met.
他们想要拉修斯
They want Rathus?
我靠
Shtako.
恐怕不可能了
That's not really gonna work.
拉修斯死了
Rathus is dead.
这他妈怎么回事
How in the three hells did that happen?
矿工担心生命安全
The miner feared for her life.
释放伊拉希恩特人
Release the Irathients.
全部释放
All of them.
相信我
Trust me.
释放伊拉希恩特人
Release the Irathients.
全部放了
At once.
这个 这个人需要那种药
This--this man needs that medicine.
跟我没关系
他快死了
He's gonna die.
他们必须照我说的做
不仅仅是我 尼扎尔
This is not just about me, Nizar.
不 想想你做的事吧
Oh, no, no, think about what you're doing.
很多人都会死去
So many people are gonna die.
打开一包给他注射
Unwrap one packet and inject him!
为什么他们不把拉修斯带来
你是谁
Who are you?
达塔克·塔尔
Datak Tarr.
简单起见 你可以叫我市长
For simplicity's sake, you may call me mayor.
我没带武器
I've come unarmed.
我们满足了你的要求
We've met your demands.
我已经放了伊拉希恩特人
The Irathients have been released.
我弟弟在哪里
Where's my brother?
在矿区起了点争执
There was an altercation at the mines.
有人开枪
Shots were fired.
你弟弟死了
Your brother is dead.
我怪责于人类
I blame the humans.
这件事我已经深思熟虑过了
I've done a great deal of soul-searching on this matter,
得出的结论是
and I've come to realize
他们消失在这个世界上是最好的
that this planet is better off without them.
这个病 这场瘟疫
The disease, this pestilence,
是洁净之火
is a cleansing fire,
是雷亚索 伊祖
a gift from Rayetso, Irzu,
是沃坦众神的献礼
all the Votan gods.
完成这项大业的第一步 当然就会是
The first step in this great path, of course,
销毁这些解药
is that we destroy this cure.
你愿意把城里的所有人类都杀掉吗
You're willing to wipe out every human in this town?
我想这个俗语是人类先说的
I believe it was a human who coined the phrase...
优胜劣汰
survival of the fittest.
动手吧
Please.
嗜血的汉特人
你的死期到了
赶紧求饶吧
求我
我求你 求你
求我宽恕你的性命
玷污了你的世系
胆敢用肮脏的手来碰我
可恶 去死吧
Shtako! Shtako!
你这病态的畜生
结束了
It's over.
给我松绑
Cut me loose.
很抱歉让你看到我的不雅行为
I'm sorry you had to see that.
平时我不会失态的
It doesn't fit my narrative.
该醒啦 诺兰
Come on, Nolan.
别装了
Stop faking.
也好
Just as well.
要我解释为什么会死了两个人类也不容易
Explaining away two dead humans could prove awkward.
解决了
It's over.
我拿到了解药
I've got the cure.
孩子
Kiddo.
你应该好好休息的
You're supposed to be resting.
死了之后自会长眠
Ah, I'll sleep when I'm dead.
你个蠢材
You're an idiot.
我知道
I know.
拘留伊拉希恩特人是个糟糕的决定
The Irathient internment was a terrible tragedy.
我们一起熬过来了
We came through it together.
有很多英勇无私的行为
There were so many acts of bravery and kindness.
但在此我想跟你们说
But I'd like to single out for you
特别要感谢两个人
two people in particular:
执法官诺兰 和康纳·朗
Lawkeeper Nolan and Connor Lang,
他们勇闯荒芜之地 帮我们取回解药
Who braved the badlands to bring the cure to us all.
朗大使会长存我们心中
Ambassador Lang will be missed.
我也想感谢达塔克·塔尔
I'd also like to thank Datak Tarr
在我生病期间
for stepping in while I was sick
勇敢站出来 抢回了宝贵的药物
and rescuing our precious medicine.
瘟疫蔓延期间我们都满心恐惧
This was a frightening time for us all.
随时都可能丧命
The stakes were high,
我们也从中了解了自己
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表