剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Bounty hunter's friend.
介意我一起去吗
Mind if I tag along?
实际上 我很介意
I do, indeed.
天哪 你的皮肤比我想象的还要软
Jeez. My god, your skin is softer than I expected.
别费心了 小老虎 对你来说我太老了
Easy, tiger. I'm too old for you.
那是戈登·麦林托克
That's Gordon McClintock?
《九勇士》的戈登·麦林托克
The Gordon McClintock of the "Bravery Nine"?
你知道他在2013年死了吧
You do realize he died in 2013.
我们都看着空间站爆♥炸♥的
We all saw the space station blow up.
是啊 但是我们的宇航员
Yeah, well, our astronaut
在那方舟上并没有进入亢奋睡眠状态
didn't put himself into hypersleep on that ark.
如果勇气号♥的灾难是安排好的呢
What if the Bravery disaster was staged?
如果沃坦人掳走了他
What if the votans abducted him
然后破坏了空间站
and then they scuttled the space station
掩饰罪行
to cover their tracks?
所以当沃坦人说着我们是为和平而来
So when the Votans were saying, "We come in peace"...
他们其实是来绑♥架♥并研究我们
They were actually kidnapping and studying us.
请掏空口袋
Empty your pockets, please.
你妻子吗
Your wife?
她是格蕾丝 我离开的时候她28岁
Grace. Yeah, she was 28 when I left.
也就是说她现在差不多60岁了
That means that she's, like, 60 now,
如果她还活着的话
if she's even still alive.
一会我们都可以搞清楚
Well, we can figure all that out later.
麦林托克中校 我是市长阿曼达·罗斯沃特
Commander McClintock, Mayor Amanda Rosewater.
欢迎来到抗争之城
Welcome to Defiance.
这里真是座不错的城市
It's a really nice town you have here.
你能来到这里我们深感荣幸
Oh, it's an honor to have you with us.
一切都好吧 医生
Everything okay, doc?
还不错
Fine.
有点肌肉萎缩 是亢奋睡眠的典型后遗症
Minor muscle atrophy, typical of hypersleep.
多补充点蛋白质 多点运动就能恢复
Eat some protein. Exercise. You'll snap right back.
我要扫描下你的眼睛
I just--I want to scan your eyes.
不要 别碰我 别碰我
No! No, don't touch me! Don't touch me!
嗨 塔尔
Hi, Favi Tarr.
想找点乐子吗
Ready to have some fun?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在干吗
What in the three worlds do you think you're doing?
只要你想 我就能做
Anything you want me to do.
我预约的人是肯雅·罗斯沃特
I requested an appointment with Kenya Rosewater.
你不是肯雅·罗斯沃特
You are not Kenya Rosewater!
发生什么事儿了
Is there a problem?
有几个问题问你
Just questions.
为什么现在不是你坐在床上
Why are you not sitting on this bed right now,
褪去我的衣服
removing my clothing?
为什么这个人会出现在你这里
Why is this person here in your place?
为什么要浪费我的时间
And why is my time being wasted?
我得去裁减些我的客人名单
I've had to cut back on my client list.
我懂了
I see.
我想我会是最后一个从名单上
I would imagine I'd be the last client
被裁去的客人
cut from that list.
达塔克
Oh, Datak.
我向你保证
I can assure you that Tirra
缇拉在做♥爱♥艺术上造诣很深
is very skilled in the art of lovemaking,
而且她的手也很能干哦
and I've left you in very capable hands.
这双手吗
These hands?
这双干枯并长满茧
These dry, callused palms?
骨节大得吓人的手吗
These thick yavi knuckles?
这双手更适合去给石头按♥摩♥而不是人
These hands are better suited to kneading rocks than flesh.
放开她 达塔克
Let her go, Datak.
放手
Now.
你的执着浇灭了我的热情
This tension has dampened my ardor.
他来了
That's him!
当然 可以
Ah. Of course. Sure.
我叫查莉·里弗兹 从海湾地区来的
My name's Charlie Rivers. I'm from the bay area.
我一直在记录方舟陨落后的美国口述历史
I've been recording post-arkfall America oral histories,
我很愿意倾听你的故事
and I'd love to get your stories.
中校 中校
Commander, commander!
我也不知道我有什么故事 所以...
Well, I don't really know what my story is, so...
我和一家叫帕拉巴的伊拉希恩特人旅行
I've been traveling with a group of Irathients
他们来自马德拉的一家农场
from a farm in Madera, the Parraba family--
好小子
Thatta boy.
他们教我做纯正的伊拉希恩赛兹拉图
They taught me how to make genuine Irathient thezraaktu.
有点像泰国菜 但更辣
It's like thai, but much spicier.
-我更... -好了 谢谢你 宝贝
- I prefer-- - All right, thank you, honey.
我的天 真的是他
Oh, my god, it's actually him.
怎么 你也是个脑残粉啊
So, what? You're a groupie too?
阿曼达 请仔细听我说
Amanda, please. Listen to me carefully.
活着的中校戈登·麦林托克
Commander Gordon Mcclintock alive is the smoking gun
就是我们反对沃坦集团的有利证明
we can use against the votanis collective.
抗争之城不会偏袒任何一方 回去吧
Defiance doesn't take sides. Now back off.
沃坦集团即将签订一份重要的战略联盟协议
The collective is about to ink a major strategic alliance,
但假如沃坦集团劫走九勇士
But if the word gets out
的丑闻被曝光了
that the votans abducted the bravery nine--
像她说的 回家吧
Like the lady said, go home.
回去吧
Back off.
你们都回去吧
All of you, go.
我们带他去哪呢
So where are we taking him?
离家最近的地方
The closest place to home.
这间屋子真是太棒了
Oh, this house is great.
有种似曾相识的感觉
It's so familiar.
我是个守旧的人 中校
Well, I'm an old-fashioned guy, commander.
谢谢你们
Well, thank you.
谢谢你们把我带到这来
Thank you for bringing me here.
这是我醒来之后第一次
For the first time since I woke up,
感觉自己正常了
I actually feel normal.
真不敢相信戈登·麦林托克
Well, I can't believe Gordon Mcclintock
就在我家
is in my house.
一切都那么合适
Ooh. Well, everything fits good.
感觉很不错 谢谢
Feels good. Thank you.
你知道吗 他们写了一本关于你的书
You know, they wrote a book about you.
-真的吗 -是的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
书名叫《九勇士》
It's called the Bravery Nine.
还拍了电影呢
They made it into a movie.
好吧 那是我听过最愚蠢的书名了
Okay, that's the stupidest title I ever heard.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我第一次看那部电影的时候才11岁
First time I saw that movie, I was 11.
记得拉着索套在太空漫步那个场景吗
Remember the spacewalk lasso scene?
-记得 -嗯
- Oh, yeah. - Oh.
我和我弟弟模仿了好几周
My brothers and I acted that out for weeks.
我们都想当宇航员
We all wanted to be astronauts.
我也是 对很多人来说你是个英雄
Me too. You were a hero to so many people.
那真正的太空漫步是啥样的呢
So what was it really like, the spacewalk?
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥疯子差点把我们都害死了
Well, that crazy Russian almost got us all killed.
等到我穿好航♥天♥服的时候
You know, by the time I got my spacesuit on,
布若维斯基已经开走了3公里多
Borovsky had drifted out over three klicks.
我不得不♥穿♥上一件老旧的俄式MMU
Had to put on an old Russian MMU--
那就是载人机动装置吧
That's a "Man maneuvering unit."
嗯
Yep.
大概走了2公里 推进器抛锚了
Well, about two klicks out, the thrusters failed,
而且我也看不到空间站了
and I couldn't see the station anymore.
我就在太空中这么漂着
I was just drifting in space.
很可怕也很美丽
It was terrifying and beautiful.
我眺望着地球的弧线
I looked out over the curve of the earth,
想象那就是我妻子的脸庞
imagined it was my wife's face,
最后我又使推进器恢复运转了
and I finally got those thrusters working again.
电影里是谁扮演的我啊
Okay, so who played me in the movie?
罗伯特·帕丁森
Oh, uh... Robert Pattinson.
-是的 -暮光之城那个吗
- Yeah. - Twilight?
是吗 他扮演的什么来着
Right? Which one was he?
-吸血鬼还是狼人来着 -我不知道
- The vampire or the werewolf? - Hell, don't look at me.
阿曼达你呢
Amanda?
就因为我是女生我就应该知道吗
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表