剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
I don't believe that.
捆住他的手
Tie his hands.
不要
No!
不要
No!
它穿过了我们俩
It flows through both of us.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
完成这事
Finishing it.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
你可以向我开枪
Shoot me if you have to.
他有信仰 我也一样
He had faith, and so do I.
它改变了运行轨迹
It's changing direction.
苏卡拯救了这座城市 你却杀了他
Sukar saved Defiance, and you killed him.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你杀了他
You killed him!
他会醒吗
Is he gonna wake up?
不会 他昏迷中
No. He's in a coma.
暂时不会醒
And he's not coming out of it.
那我在这儿做什么
Then what am I doing here?
医生找到了驱使苏卡的动力来源
Doc figured out what was driving Sukar.
你得了解真♥相♥
You need to understand.
不是伊拉希恩特族的神
It wasn't an Irathient god.
而是一堆微小的机器人
It was a bunch of microscopic robots.
用地球人的说法就是纳米机器人
The earth term would be nanites.
刺穿苏卡的刀锋雨碎片
The razor rain fragment that impaled sukar
是方舟核心的一部分
was a piece of ark-brain.
方舟核心探测到有船只
The ark-brain was aware that a big chunk of the ship
偏离了航道
had fallen out of orbit
并向抗争之城驶来
and was on a collision course with the town.
它的首要指令被激活
It acted on its primary mandate:
就是拯救沃坦族
to preserve Votan life.
能够供其使用的只有苏卡的躯体
Only tool that it had available was Sukar's body.
所以核心释放出纳米机器人
So the brain sent out the nanites
修复组织损伤
to repair the tissue damage
组建了一个拯救城镇的工具
and construct the device that saved the town.
小型机器人
Tiny robots?
假如它们能修复组织损伤
If they repair tissue damage,
也许也可以治好他
maybe they'll fix whatever's wrong with him.
城镇逃过一劫之后 它们就进入休眠状态了
They went dormant once the town was saved.
你要有心理准备
I need to prepare you.
苏卡的大脑已经死亡
Sukar's brain is shut down.
脊柱也断掉了
His spine is severed.
要接受他已逝的现实
You need to accept that he's gone.
如果你这么聪明 你能解释我看到的幻象吗
If you're so smart, can you explain my visions?
我看到苏卡被刀锋雨夺去了性命
How I saw Sukar die in the rain?
反正不是因为什么诡异的伊拉希恩特神
Well, it wasn't because of some ooga-booga irathient god.
医生
Doc...
别逼太紧了
Ease up.
孩子 我们现在得先考虑苏卡
We have to think of Sukar now, kiddo.
医生给他用了药 他不会太难受
The doc has drugs that'll help ease his passing.
帮他走上伊祖之道
Help him on to Irzu's path.
你才不信他的神
You don't believe in his god.
你什么都不信
You don't believe in anything.
如果你们谁敢碰他
And if either of you touch him,
我会用刀砍你们
I will cut you with one of my blades.
听到了吗 听明白了吗
Do you understand? Do you understand?
那我们先出去了
We'll give you some space.
真好
It's nice.
茶吗
The tea?
有秘密的感觉
Having a secret.
它只属于我
Something all to myself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你能想象如果
Can you imagine if...
达塔克现在能看到我俩 会怎样
Datak could see us right now?
肯雅 你仔细听好
Kenya, listen to me very carefully.
如果我丈夫知道我们俩有一腿
If my husband ever found out that we've been together,
他会毫不犹豫 毫不留情地杀了我们
he'd kill us both without hesitation or mercy.
他的损失
It's his loss.
我本来还打算给他买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的折扣呢
I would've given him the two-for-one deal.
过来
Come here.
好好照顾他
会的 小野狼
本季的《抗争之城》
This season on Defiance.
我希望本市有空间能容下一点良性竞争
I hope this town is big enough to stand a little healthy competition.
地球共和国要进入抗争之城
Earth Republic wants in to Defiance.
婚约取消
The wedding is off.
我是死亡天使
I'm the angel of death.
不 你只是陷入不利境况的小姑娘
No, you're a girl in a bad situation.
我的孩子
My little girl.
我知道你背叛了我
I know you betrayed me.
城里有件非常重要的东西
There's something very important in this town.
大家找的就是它
That's what everybody's been after.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表