剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Calm down!
-醒醒 醒醒 -不要
- Hey, hey! - No!
镇定 镇定
Calm down! Calm down!
你好 医生
Hey, doc.
你好
Hey.
检查宇航员时发现什么奇怪的东西了吗
You notice anything weird when you examined our astronaut?
奇怪的东西
Weird?
对 刚才发生了非常有趣的事
Yeah, 'cause the funniest thing just happened.
戈登流出了银色的血液
Gordon started bleeding silver,
就跟印迪金人一样
like he's an Indogene.
诺兰 你先冷静
Nolan, calm down.
诺兰
Nolan.
你不是给他做过检查了吗
Now, you scanned his body,
所以要么你是两个星球上最差劲的医生
so either you're the worst doctor in two systems
要么你就是知道他不是人类却撒谎了
or you knew he wasn't human and you lied.
-不 我只是... -你个贱♥人♥
- No, I just-- - You piece of shtako!
你知道他很危险
You knew he was dangerous.
他差点杀了阿曼达
Now, he nearly killed Amanda.
医生 如果他真得手了
Doc, if that had happened,
你知道现在我会对你做什么吗
do you have any idea what I'd be doing to you right now?
执法官
是真的
It's true.
我们和地球取得联♥系♥之前
We carried out reconnaissance on your people
是侦查过你们人类
before we made contact.
沃坦方舟初到地球轨道时
When the Votan arks first arrived in earth's orbit,
有个流氓计划
there was a rogue program.
通过手术改变印迪金志愿者 让其潜伏
Indogene volunteers would be surgically altered to infiltrate,
收集信息
collect information,
或者在合适的时机杀人
and if a target of opportunity presented itself, to kill.
外星人杀手
An alien assassin?
戈登·麦林托克 真正的英雄宇航员
Gordon McClintock, a bona fide hero astronaut,
所以有机会接近
would have access to the highest level
人类的最高领导
of human leadership,
总统 首相 国防部长
president, prime minister, defense secretary,
或者是市长
or a mayor, apparently.
银色血液不会泄露身份吗
Wouldn't silver blood be a dead giveaway?
很明显他只是个样品
Well, he's obviously a prototype.
计划根本就没成功
We never got the damn things to work right.
抱歉 我不相信你的话
I'm sorry. I don't believe you.
看看我 我就是戈登·麦林托克
I mean, look at me. I am Gordon Mcclintock.
我还记得我小时候
I remember being a kid.
我记得我的狗贝克特死时我哭了整整一周
I remember crying for a week when my dog, Beckett, died.
我记得在电影院里
I remember spilling soda
我把苏打水撒到了一个陌生人身上
on a complete stranger in a movie theater,
一年后 我向她求婚了
and a year later, asking her to marry me.
那你记得你妻子的香水味吗
Do you remember the smell of your wife's perfume
记得你最喜欢的食物的味道吗
or the taste of your favorite food?
不记得吧
I didn't think so.
因为感觉记忆是最难复♥制♥的
Sensory memory is the hardest to imprint.
你是说我的记忆都是假的
So you're saying my memories are fake?
它们从未发生过
That they never happened?
不 确实发生了
No, they happened.
只是没发生在你身上
Just not to you.
那真正的我呢 真正的那个人在哪里
So--so where is the real me, the real human?
提取记忆会破坏实验对象的大脑
Extracting memories destroys the subject's brain.
你现在这种情况
I'm--I'm sorry
我很抱歉 戈登
for your situation, Gordon.
你为什么撒谎
Why did you lie to us?
如果地球共和国
If the earth republic
能证明沃坦人杀了人类的航♥空♥英雄
can prove Votans killed human space heroes,
他们会利用这个对付我们的
they'll use it against us.
说得对 我们会的
You're damn right. We will.
我要把他带回去
I'm taking him back with me.
五分钟前 我以为我失去了一切
Five minutes ago, I thought I'd lost everything,
但至少我还属于人类
but at least I was still a human being.
可现在我连自己是谁都不知道
Now, I don't even know what I am!
镇静 戈登
Calm down, Gordon!
住手 不要伤害他 不要伤害他
No, don't hurt him! Don't hurt him!
阿曼达 你没事吧
Amanda, you okay?
没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
梦想成真
达塔克非常生你的气
Datak is very angry with you.
能问一下原因吗
May I ask you why?
什么原因
Why what?
你拒绝我丈夫的原因
Why did you refuse my husband?
为了你
For you.
为了我
For me?
我知道他睡别的女人会伤害你
I know that it hurts you when he sleeps with other women,
这点我无能为力
and I can't do anything about that,
但我可以保证他睡的人不是我
but I can make sure that I'm not part of that problem.
你真贴心...
You are very sweet...
也很愚蠢
and very stupid.
拒绝达塔克让他生气而且多疑
Saying no to Datak has made him angry and suspicious,
对卡斯蒂珊男人来说
and for a Castithan man,
戴绿帽子可是极大的羞辱
wearing a cuckold's horns is a-a great shaming.
我知道你的婚姻不幸福
I know that you're in a bad marriage.
-没有不幸福啊 -不要说谎了
- It isn't bad at all. - No, don't lie.
我也经历过
I've been there too.
我爱我的丈夫
I love my husband.
我讨厌他把你指使来指使去的
I hate that he orders you around.
我不喜欢你不自♥由♥
I hate that you're not free.
我非常喜欢我们之间的
I am enjoying our visits together
会面
very much.
我也是
Me too.
如果想继续的话
If they are to continue,
你必须学会控制自己的憎恶
you must learn to control your hatred.
这个游戏你需要玩得更高明
You need to play the game better,
更聪明
smarter.
麦考利
Mccawley?
先生 有异常
Sir, we've got something odd.
非湖的北部边缘有被入侵的痕迹
There's a breach on the north edge of lake nothing.
确实奇怪
Huh, that is odd.
按我说的来做
Here's what I want you to do.
关掉那层 别往外透露消息
Seal off that level, and don't talk to anybody.
-我马上来 -好的
- I'll be right over. - Yes, sir.
中校
Well, commander,
执法官把城都翻转了来找你
lawkeeper's been turning the town upside down looking for you.
要人陪吗
Want some company?
退后
Stay back.
你到底开不开枪
Are you gonna shoot me or not?
还没决定好
I haven't decided yet.
我能坐着等你决定吗
Well, can I sit while you do?
人老了不中用
I'm not getting any younger here.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
守卫看见你了
Guard saw you.
打电♥话♥给我
Called me at home.
所以
So,
这景观还好吧
how do you like the view?
你给图片我看的时候
Well, when you showed it to me,
感觉还是值得一游的
it seemed worth seeing.
嗯 我也经常来
Yeah. I come here all the time.
现在你看过了
Now that you've seen it,
然后怎么办
what next?
可能我会坐着思考一下
Maybe I'll just sit here for a bit,
看看有没有足够勇气跳下去
see if I've got enough courage to throw myself over the edge.
挑战极限是好事
It's good to test your limits.
一个人知道自己的能力有多大
Helps a man make wiser choices
就能帮他做出更明智的决定
when he understands what he is and isn't capable of.
帮你成长 帮你改变
Helps you grow. Helps you change.
我是件武器
I'm a weapon.
这点永远不会变
That's never gonna change.
我就是这样
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表