剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
是这么想的
Tried to.
你真是个好人啊
You see, you're a good man,
所以你也会把波尔·马蒂斯交给我
which is why you're gonna give me Pol Madis.
你还真是没完没了
You don't stop.
医院里有六个伤员
I got six people in the infirmary.
波尔·马蒂斯要对这些人负责
Pol Madis needs to answer for that,
他们是这座城市的一员
here, in this town, among these people.
我逃出去之后
Ever since I got out,
我就一直省吃俭用
I have been scraping.
过着拮据的日子
I have been scavenging,
我身上一个子都不剩了
And I've got nothing to show for it.
我需要抓住他
I need this.
我只有这么多了
It's what I got.
好吧 该执行第二计划了
Okay, it's time for plan "B".
什么第二计划
What's plan "B"?
我要喝得酩酊大醉 给我介绍个美妞
I get ass plastered and find me a good whore.
美女 过来一下
Hey, gorgeous. Come here.
怎么了
What can I do for you?
看来我今晚要花钱买♥♥乐子了
Well, it seems I've come into some scrip.
肯雅 这是艾迪·布拉多克
Kenya, this is Eddie Braddock,
我的老战友 艾迪 这是肯雅
An old war buddy of mine. Eddie, this is Kenya.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
等下 你俩是不是
Wait a second, are you two--
所以这位女士一定需要一位真汉子
Ah, so this fine woman must be in need of a real man.
对啊 所以没你的份了
Yeah, well, that counts you out then.
哥们儿 我永远不会当你的第三者
Buddy, I would never get between you and a woman,
除非你愿意跟我分享
unless you're in a sharing mood.
我也永远不会干扰女士的工作
And I would never get between a woman and her work.
你选择吧
Lady's choice.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
过来
Come.
诺兰品味总是不错的
Nolan always did have great taste.
过来
Come here.
糟糕
Shoot.
怎么了
What?
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我完全忘了 五分钟之后
I completely forgot that I have a client
我有个客人
in five minutes.
好吧 我知道了
Ah, I see.
我是你男人的哥们儿 所以
I'm your guy's buddy, so--
你在搞笑吗
Are you kidding?
只要有钱
I would chup Nolan's brother
我连诺兰的兄弟都不会放过的
if he had the scrip.
我只是...没搞准时间罢了
I just... mixed up my schedule.
不过等一下
But wait.
我不会让你失望的
I will not leave you wanting.
姑娘们
Girls.
认识一下塞西和米琪吧
Meet Ceci and Midge.
我买♥♥单了
On the house.
姑娘们
Girls,
别忘了给他用上咱们的拿手好戏
don't forget to show him the six-legged monkey crawl.
不错 我正想看看呢
Oh, yes, I do want to see that.
把波尔·马蒂斯弄出城去
We get Pol Madis out of town,
这对所有人都是双赢的
it's a win-win situation for everyone.
对我不是 对抗争之城也不是
Not for me. Not for Defiance.
我已经把消息发给地球共和国了
And I already sent the word to Earth Republic.
他们可能就快过来了
They should be on their way.
你什么时候这么想让
Since when have you been so eager
地球共和国进城了
to get the E-rep into town?
我正在跟他们协商一个引渡协议
I'm negotiating an extradition agreement.
这个战犯是讨价还价的好工具
This war criminal is a bargaining chip.
我们把波尔·马蒂斯交给他们
We give them Pol Madis, they give us
他们给我们磁悬浮列车的认股权
rights of way for the mag-lev railroad.
如果没有这个筹码 我们永远买♥♥不起股权
Rights that we could never afford without this leverage.
引渡命令需要时间
Extradition orders take time.
你得到地役权的时候
You could be out of office
可能都下台了
by the time you get those easements.
按我的方法来 马蒂斯坐上出城的第一班车
We do it my way, Madis is on the first roller out of town,
地球共和国的人先抓到他
the E-rep gets him even faster,
你就获得更多信誉
and you buy yourself more goodwill.
那第一班车"恰好"是
And that first roller just happens
你一个老朋友开的
to belong to your old buddy.
-我知道他值得信任 -一个赏金猎人
- I know I can trust him. - A bounty hunter.
那赏金正好可以保证让他
The reward just guarantees
亲手把人交给地球共和国
he's going to hand him straight to the Earth Republic.
那家伙到底给了你多少钱
How much of that jaja's ending up in your pocket?
我一分都没赚
I'm not making a dime.
那你为什么把头号♥通缉犯
Then why hand over one of the most-wanted criminals
送给一个清道夫呢
on this continent to a scavenger?
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
你对朋友还真好
You're pretty good to your friends.
这个人
This guy--
我们一起出生入死
We've been through hell and back together.
我欠他的
I owe him.
我佩服你 但是
I admire that. I do, but--
我只是让你考虑一下
I'm just asking that you think about it.
狐魅之家
*执子之手*
*Take my hand*
*与子偕老*
*It's yours to hold*
*死生契阔*
*Take my arms*
*与子成说*
*Yours to enfold*
昆汀 亲爱的 见到你太高兴了
Quentin, darling. How nice to see you.
你好啊 妮基阿姨
Hey, Aunt Nicky.
总是埋头看书
Always with your head in a book.
那很好嘛
That's good.
卢克是外表帅气
Luke was pretty on the eyes,
但你天资聪颖 昆汀
but you're the smart one, Quentin.
你在读什么呢
What are you reading these days?
我在爸爸的书架上发现的一本书
This is just a book I found on my dad's shelf.
这些符号♥
These symbols...
真有意思
How interesting.
真是与众不同 是吧
Distinctive, aren't they?
你♥爸♥爸领我去矿山的时候我见过
I saw these when your father gave me a tour of the mines.
它们在山洞壁上
They were on a cave wall.
你一定也见过它们
Oh, you must have seen them.
你和卢克基本就是在矿山长大的
You and Luke practically grew up in those mines.
继续发挥你的聪明才智吧 昆汀
You keep feeding that intellect of yours, Quentin.
代我问候你父亲
And give your father my love.
这下完全说得通了
Makes perfect sense.
怎么了
What?
卢克死的时候带着那东西
Luke had it with him when he died.
被他弟弟找到了
The young brother has found it.
那个孩子有工艺品吗
The kid has the artifact?
暂时有而已
For the time being.
一会想回我家吗
Want to come back to my place later?
你家有什么吗
What's at your place?
有我 我在我家
Me. I'm at my place.
还有张床
And a bed.
一些喝的
A couple of drinks.
就当我没问
Forget I even asked.
坐那别动
Stay seated.
也许这只是人类的习惯
You know, maybe it's just a human thing,
但通常情况下当有人被邀请去某地时
but usually when a person gets invited somewhere,
他们会给出一些类似于
they give some sort of indication
去或不去这样的回应
as to a yes or a no.
不去 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
不好意思 长官
Excuse me, sir.
能给我些水吗
Can I have some water please?
再来点盐
And some salt?
这事我完全不能接受
This is completely unacceptable.
我从来都没无法工作过
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表